6 Best Resorts To Stay In Freeport Grand Bahama – Top Hotel Reviews
Freeport Grand Bahama is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Freeport Grand Bahama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freeport Grand Bahama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freeport Grand Bahama. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Freeport Grand Bahama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Freeport Grand Bahama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Freeport Grand Bahama:
Tyne Beach Terrace Apartments & Houses
One of our top picks in Freeport.Featuring free WiFi, Tyne Beach Terrace Apartments & Houses offers accommodations in Freeport. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling.
- The staff is great. The apartment really nice and clean. Wonderful location right on the beach.
- Peter was awesome, very professional and extremely helpful. The beach is lovely and as advertised very private. We did not use the pool but it looks crystal clear and the surrounding area seems clean and picturesque.
- The property was clean, very well maintained, quite and on the beach. Parking spot for every room. All you need for one quite vacation away.
This location is heaven for people who – like us – just want a hideaway for a few days. Right on a really nice beach, sea views, peace and quiet.
Peter was kind enough to pick us up from the airport (with stopover for shopping) and bring us back there after our stay was over. He shared tons of information and was super helpful throughout our stay (thank you, Peter, for being such a kind host!).
The apartment was big and comfortable.
- Amazing! I can’t recommend this place enough. The apartment was really nice and the beach was incredible. Great kitchen and easy to access from the airport.
Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort offers accommodations in Freeport. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice and clean. Facilities were beautiful. Santa and his reindeers greeted us with the nutcrackers. So the Decorations for the Christmas were very beautifully done. It was my sons birthday so he immensely enjoyed his birthday. He says it was his “best birthday ever”.
- Property is in perfect central area. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
- The front desk staff is exceptional and the property is quiet. We loved our room.
- love the location and the room and bed very nice property.
- Awesome place I really enjoy the quietness and security.
Lighthouse Pointe Room Only
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Lighthouse Pointe Room Only offers accommodations in Freeport. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- What a lovely place! The daily entertainment by the pool allowed people to come together. The straw market was across the street and had plenty of other restaurants to choose from, which worked well for us, because we did not choose to the inclusive package.
- It was close to the beach and very close to the market.
- right on the ocean. Lap pool, good gym, and solid bar. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Quick and easy checkout process. Definitely my favorite place to stay in Freeport for work or pleasure.
The view and the pool area excellent
The room needs updated but very clean
- The resort was very clean and well maintained. The staff were always very polite and helpful. The pools and beach were great.
Island Seas Resort
One of our top picks in Freeport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Island Seas Resort is located in Freeport. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Location on the beach & the ocean view from our balcony, plus size of balcony. Grounds were well kept.
- The view from our room to the marina was really nice.
- Easy access to the beach, extra on-site activities.
- Excellent service, great staff, beautiful beach.paradise
- I had breakfast from the restaurant one day and it was awesome
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Freeport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach All Inclusive offers accommodations in Freeport. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Grand Bahama International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Location was excellent right on a beautiful sandy beach.
- Staff was great! So nice and attentive and personable. The food was decent but it’s buffet (which isn’t appealing to a germaphobe like me) so that’s what you’re getting. But I have my strategies to help with my comfort level. Breakfast, fries, and pizza at the snack area were my favorites. Wish there were more fresh fruits and green vegetables. Local not from a can. Tha beach is beautiful. Plenty of chairs. I loved going off the resort to hang out with locals. Fish Fry is a must on Wed nights. Eat at Da Bus Stop. Everything was good!
- they were very accommodating and they tried to go the extra mile to please you.
- Although we booked during Spring Break & wasn’t aware of all the students, we had great service. You handled the breakers just fine & we had a good experience….
- All day activity at the hotel, the animation team was excellent! Very friendly and helpful. The food was great, pasta and salad bar. The snake bar was awesome, pizza and burgers with fries above my expectations.
Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan Resort offers accommodations in Freeport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Grand Bahama International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
This hotel was devastated by the hurricane Matthew last October. The staff are incredible- some of them have homes that have been impacted by the hurricane. Now Hurricane Irma is on its way and if it hits the island it will be a tragedy for Grand Bahama. So sad.
There is only one restaurant open and is serves buffet meals. Warning the “al a carte restaurant” is not cooking to order and we suspect the meals are plated then microwaved later.
The pool was clean, the beach is raked and cleaned daily and the sea does not have lots of weed. Our suite was absolutely enormous, had a gigantic super king bed and was amazing value for money. The Unesco Dive Centre is a very short walk form the hotel and we recommend the shark dive.
- The staff was very friendly. The hotel bar was great! The room we were evidently given (and had to paid extra for) was okay, but not as nice as it was portrayed on the website.
- The property was great, perfect to sit back and relax.
- Amazing customer service, plenty of food choice, heaven location and facilities
- Beach area was nice. Most people were quite friendly.
- This hotel was devastated by the hurricane Matthew last October. The staff are incredible- some of them have homes that have been impacted by the hurricane. Now Hurricane Irma is on its way and if it hits the island it will be a tragedy for Grand Bahama. So sad.
Top Resorts In Freeport Grand Bahama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Freeport Grand Bahama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Freeport Grand Bahama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Freeport Grand Bahama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!