6 Best Resorts To Stay In Estero Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Estero Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Estero Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estero Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estero Alajuela. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Estero Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Estero Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Estero Alajuela:
El Tucano Resort & Thermal Spa
One of our top picks in Quesada.Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, El Tucano Resort & Thermal Spa offers accommodations in Quesada. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Alajuela is 27 miles from El Tucano Resort, and Fortuna is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 28 miles from El Tucano Resort & Thermal Spa.
- Most remarkable feature was the thermal river access, which was quiet groomed and neat, and easily walkable. The rooms were great, although they didn’t have wifi access or 4G Network access… The food was really awesome, the breakfast buffet had continental and typical Costa Rican options and was truly endless. The staff was super friendly and beyond attentive, except for the front desk staff which was much more serious-tempered.
- The hot spring sauna and natural hot pool in the river were the best I’ve ever seen.
- Location, I think it’s one of the best options in the area. It used to be one of the fanciest hotels back in the day.
- Friendly service at the pool bar, where Nathan and Natalia did their best to cheer up my unhappy husband!
- I love the location, the forest, the pools, the garden. Food is OK. Staff is nice.
Hotel Lomas del Volcan
Lomas del Volcan is 8.5 miles from Arenal Volcano National Park and has lush gardens, an outdoor pool and a hot tub. Each air-conditioned cabin has free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV.The accommodations at Hotel Lomas del Volcan are spacious wooden cabins with terraces overlooking the gardens. Each one has a fridge, a coffee maker and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves Costa Rican and international dishes, and a free daily breakfast is included. You can also find a range of restaurants in downtown Fortuna, 2 miles from the property.Guests at Lomas del Volcan can enjoy the one mile private nature trail on site. The hotel can also arrange activities and excursions, including canopy tours, zip lining and visits to nearby thermal pools.
- We had a very pleasurable visit with our house guests, we would return
- The reception staff & concierge team were phenomenal! Very helpful, courteous, and provided great support in coordinating transfers and excursions (volcano & waterfall hike, river rafting, etc.). The entire staff made our vacation with close friends one for the books!
- This was an excellent stay! The resort hotel view of the volcano is amazing! The staff and drivers are so nice! Cottage is the way to go, excellent stay!
- We were in the economy room which was a great value. It was very basic but had everything we needed. The grounds of the hotel are BEAUTIFUL. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was good and the menu had a variety of lunch and dinner options.
- Nice surroundings with a garden. Your own cabin made in great materials /wood. Had a nice bar and meals on site.
Paradise Hot Springs
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Paradise Hot Springs offers accommodations in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Paradise Hot Springs, and Santa Elena is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The staff were all friendly and helped us with our Spanish. Delicious breakfast with all the most juicy incredible fruit! The grounds were spectacular; like walking in a jungle under a canopy. The several pools allowed for privacy and a change of temperature when needed.
- It is an excellent place very beautiful and clean. David the front desk in charge was absolutely amazing and helpful.
- The resort is beautiful and well maintained. The property is small enough to feel secluded however big enough to get your own space in the hot springs.
the staff and especialy noylin she very helpfull.
the hot springs
- Excellent staff. Hot springs and the diverse choices were excellent.
Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort
One of our top picks in Fortuna.This tropical hotel is next to Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano, 3.5 miles from La Fortuna. It features a natural hot spring, outdoor adventure activities, a luxurious spa and scenic volcano views.The air-conditioned rooms and villa sat Hotel Los Lagos Spa & Resort are spacious and comfortable and feature scenic views. All have cable TV, a minibar and safe. Villas have a kitchenette and lounge. The standard and superior rooms are in different areas of the property.The hotel’s The Las Palmas Restaurant features gourmet, tropical dishes made with local produce. You can also enjoy a cocktail at the relaxing swim-up Lemnos Wet Bar by the seasonal outdoor pool.The hotel organizes many activities, from canopy tours on wire cables in the trees, to visits to frog, butterfly and crocodile farms. A 2 miles walk takes you to a breathtaking viewpoint of the volcano.Los Lagos is less than 6 miles from Arenal Lake. Juan Santmaria International Airport is just over a 2-hour drive away.
Facilities and grounds were beautiful! Loved the different pools!
Breakfast and dinner buffet were good!
- Rooms and bathrooms were extremely clean and very big! Beautiful marble and stone throughout the room. The AC was excellent. The grounds were spectacular and the hotel had a great vibe with so much to do. The pool staff behind the bar were excellent! The hotel was also very close to downtown La Fortuna!
We booked for one night, but because our prior hotel was not great we opted to add an additional night by arriving a day earlier and upgraded our room.
The view from the room was amazing. We were looking at Volcano Arenal when we opened the curtains.
The hot water spa baths in the grounds by the pools were great.
I had an excellent body scrub and wrap at the spa.
The breakfast buffet was excellent, both variety, quality and quantity compared to all 6 other hotels we stayed in during our trip.
- All of us (2 adults and 3 kids: 7,9 and 17) loved the hot springs pools and the water slides. The breakfast was delicious and the modest but cool animal/insect area was a bonus since it was our first stop in Costa Rica.
- Beautiful pool area and spacious room with two terraces, including a volcano view. You can charge your room from the pool bar and restaurant. Some pools are covered so you can even swim in the rain. Breakfast buffet with a huge selection of food and drink choices. There is no wi-fi in the rooms, but that is made clear in the hotel listings.
- Facilities and grounds were beautiful! Loved the different pools!
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal
One of our top picks in Fortuna – and a guest favorite.
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 49 miles from Springs Resort, Arenal.
Truly an exceptional property and amenities!!
It’s an all in one resort!! I’ve been to many 5 stars hotel/resort but none as nice as The Spring Resort and Spa!
- The hot springs were awesome. So many different springs made our stay very relaxing. I was worried we may be crowded in with a bunch of others but it never felt that way. The recreational staff were super friendly , and knowledgeable about the area. They advised us on best activities at the resort as well as other sites to visit. Most awesomely the showed us sloths in the trees !!!!!
- The hot springs all over the property and the white water tubing. The view of the volcano from our room was spectacular!
- Beautiful all around! Amazing hot springs pool. Great sushi
- Everything was it should be on any property. Staff was a first class, quality of food and preparation first class. Magical place and magical guest treatment.
- Truly an exceptional property and amenities!!
Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Featuring hot spring baths, a sauna, massages services, luxury spa treatments and 5 swimming pools, Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is a 15-minute drive from the Arenal Volcano National Park.The rooms and suites feature modern décor, garden views, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, a coffee maker and a minibar. The bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. The suites also feature a living area.Guests can enjoy a swim-up bar, lobby bar, as well as Los Tucanes restaurant and Ave del Paraiso restaurant, which serve local dishes and international gourmet cuisine. The property also provides free valet parking, a welcome cocktail and unlimited access to its on-site hot springs.Activities such as volcano tours, rappelling, hiking over suspension bridges, and rafting can be also arranged.This complex is a 20-minute drive from La Fortuna main square and an hour drive from Venado Caves. Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- Love Love Love the hot spring and the special garden was so amazing. This hotel is probably now one of my favorites in the world. The staff was so kind and lovely.
- We got upgraded to a beautiful suite. We got our value when we found out you can still use the hot springs and resteraunt on that location the whole day you check out. That made it all worth the cost.
- The hotel, the setting and the rooms are nice. Love the hotsprings. Being in these hotsprings feels like being in paradise. Beautiful natural tropical garden and nice pools.
- Huge first floor suite with excellent air con and wifi.
- The property is stunning and the thermal pools are amazing!! We really were able to relax and enjoy our time at Tabacon.
Top Resorts In Estero Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Estero Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Estero Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Estero Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!