6 Best Resorts To Stay In Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Ensanche Savica De Mendoza Santo Domingo Province:
Located 1.7 miles from Agora Mall in Santo Domingo, Vida Sana features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 20 miles from Vida Sana.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on a private strip of white sand beach in Boca Chica Village, this all-inclusive resort offers on-site scuba diving by Ocean Diving. The resort boasts an outdoor pool and on-site dining.Guests at whala!boca chica can enjoy playing tennis, going windsurfing or going on bike tours. A supervised kids club, an ice cream parlor and a gift shop are also on site.All-inclusive offers include unlimited alcoholic house beverages and meals at the gourmet restaurant. Guests can choose from a variety of on-site dining options at whala!boca chica, including a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant. Poolside bars are available for light snacks and creative cocktails.The air-conditioned rooms at this resort feature tiled floors and in-room safes. A seating area and a telephone are included.Las Americas International Airport and downtown Santo Domingo are each less than a 30-minute drive from Don Juan. The Boca Chica Welcome Center is less than 0.6 miles away.
- The swimming-pool was nice and the beach just outside the limit of the “resort”. Bed was confortable and the room was big
- Staff always so nice not just to us but everyone even people we thought were just annoying, they always were so nice
- Staff were awesome. From the check in to the activity staff which were cool and hilarious. It was like we known each other for years
- Customer service very good excelled security very on poin Good Service cleaning
- The hotel & staff very friendly I loved the view as well very nice afortable area
BelleVue Dominican Bay – All Inclusive
Only a short distance from Boca Chica Beach and exciting Santo Domingo, this all-inclusive hotel offers a variety of on-site activities along with comfortable accommodations and several on-site dining options.While staying at Hotel Dominican Bay, guests have access to a number of recreational activities, including on-site dance classes, swimming pools and tennis courts. Horseback riding, surfing, sailing and fishing are also available in the nearby area.Guests at the Dominican Bay Hotel can also enjoy a variety of dining options, including classic Caribbean, Italian and international cuisine. The hotel also features 4 on-site bars.
- the staff…..at front desk Delorious….Alex…. armondo and the director Mr. Paluo are very good…. Chupa…or Richie was very nice to us and and my Wife… he is a good crazy man. Maria with food service is very wonderful
- I like the route to go to the beach. It was nice.
- Internet service more Restaurante Repair the Bathrooms
- The overall sight of hotel was a very nice one. The pool was in a good shape, not great.. but there was a DJ there along with a bar next to the pool.. seems like it would be a great place to party with friends..
- The bartenders were very friendly. The air conditioner worked well.
Las Palmeras by Graziano
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.Located in front of the Boca Chica Sea, Las Palmeras by Graziano offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Each self-catering apartment features a terrace with sea views.The functional apartments will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and free WiFi. Each one has a kitchenette and a dining area. The private bathrooms come with a shower.At Las Palmeras by Graziano you will find shared gardens and terraces, as well as a snack bar. Other bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Las Americas Airport is just a 20-minute drive from the property, while Santo Domingo city is a 30-minute drive away.
- I liked that the pool was warm. We had 2 rooms one 2 bedroom and one studio. The studio was ugly and though it had a view of the ocean there was a lot garbage in the view as well. The two bedroom was really spacious and nice. The bathrooms could use a bit of updating. The air conditioning was excellent.
- We loved the pool, restaurant on site and private patio.
- We loved our stay there. Johana from the staff was very kind and showed us couple of available rooms to choose amongst
- Joanna, the young women who works in the office is very nice and professional. She speaks English and makes me want to return each time. The pools are nice and the grounds, Security all around the property, Great! I will return.
- The property was very well kept and landscaped and the pool area was gorgeous and it has a neat restaurant.
Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.Located in Boca Chica in the region of Gran Santo Domingo, 19 miles from Santo Domingo, Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden – .
The entertainment staff.
They work very hard to make your stay fun.
Lots of interaction and entertainment.
Booku and Princes were the best
the tub was dirty and rusty, water was not flowing
terrible, terrible, terrible
- The location of the hotel was nice. The bar located by the pool was nice and the bartender was amazing. The beach was beautiful and they did have plenty of lounge chairs for the guest. The entertainment was great and the dancers were amazing.
- the Checking Guy juan and Michael on the Italian dinner that was very helpful but the food it was okay
- The Bar By The Beach ,The People The Beach And Music And Drinks
- The entertainment staff.
Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach is located in Boca Chica, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The food is decent and eatable not more (maximum 3,5 points from 5 if we talk about all inclusive cuisine) good variety but poor quality.
+ Nice location, for those who wants to eat really nice 2 very nice restaurants within a walking distance (Neptuno’s and Boca Marina) are highly recommended.
- Over all everything was good because when you have a problem you let they staff know they take care of you!
The only thing we liked was the service at The Pelican Beach Restaraunt and lounging ,
The food and service was brilliant as was the service at the adjacent restaurant Neptune’s
- The main pool area was nice. Most of the staff was nice and helpful.
- All items that you need you found here. Recommended!
- The food is decent and eatable not more (maximum 3,5 points from 5 if we talk about all inclusive cuisine) good variety but poor quality.
Top Resorts In Ensanche Savica De Mendoza Santo Domingo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ensanche Savica de Mendoza Santo Domingo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!