6 Best Resorts To Stay In Egmont British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Egmont British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Egmont British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Egmont British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Egmont British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Egmont British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Egmont British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Egmont British Columbia:
Backeddy Resort and Marina
Offering 600 feet of private shoreline on Sechelt Inlet, this Egmont accommodation is 1.6 miles from Skookumchuk Narrows Provincial Park. Classic rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.The restaurant and pub overlook the on-site marina and serves craft beers and wines. A liquor store is also available at Backeddy Resort & Marina.Coffee facilities are included in every Backeddy Resort room. The cottage provides kitchenette facilities and a private porch.Boat tours of Princess Louisa Inlet leave daily during the summer at the marina. The marina offers gas and laundry facilities.
- Beautiful views, very comfortable bed. The fireplace was an amazing touch and really lent itself to the serene atmosphere of the place. The staff was incredible! They came around to make sure we were happy and comfortable… even bringing us more wood for our fire.
- Lovely setting great fireplace(it was cold in the evening) great food at the pub
enjoyed the stay in a geodome; beautiful waterfront view
free coffee in the morning
friendly & helpful staff; children friendly
- The chefs long table dinner was fantastic, great food and wine
- The a-frame cabins are just the cutest! The Louisa inlet tours leave directly from marina. Staff very helpful.
Ruby Lake Resort
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Madeira Park, 19 miles from Sechelt, Ruby Lake Resort features a barbecue and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 41 miles from Ruby Lake Resort.
- The Safari tents were awesome with views of the lagoon. We took some canoes our the next day on the lake which was spectacular
- beauty all around – in the room, the restaurant, the food, in the landscaping, in the whimsical wood and metal sculptures, in the attention to details
- I loved all the art installments from various artists on the property. There is plenty of wildlife roaming the property.
- The night sky was beautiful, as it is in an area of little light pollution. The staff were friendly and accommodating while the cabin we stayed in was rustic yet comfortable. The restaurant there serves great wild cut food, some of the best we’ve ever had! There’s even a BBQ near the cabins you can use to grill yourself up some dinner or stakes!
- Great location and beautiful scenery. Comfortable, clean room.
Sunshine Coast Resort
One of our top picks in Madeira Park.Located in Madeira Park, 25 miles from Parksville, Sunshine Coast Resort features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Comox Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing. VERY clean and roomy. Loved the large shower. Balcony added extra touch.
- The hosts were lovely and the room was clean and bed comfortable.
- Great location, great property – amazing views from the room. Very peaceful and relaxing experience. There’s a good Japanese restaurant close by, which closes early….no other options though, so something to keep in mind! Overall a great stay!
- Convenience, atmosphere, view, clean, friendly, quiet,
- Rooms very spacious and well equiped. View was amazing from our suite #208. Nice deep tub in bathroom was enjoyed regularly. Also appreciated was the wheelchair lift that could also be utilized for heavy bags & coolers!
John Henry’s Resort and Marina
John Henry’s Resort and Marina offers accommodations in Garden Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Parksville is 25 miles from John Henry’s Resort and Marina, and Sechelt is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 39 miles from John Henry’s Resort and Marina.
- Everything its wonderful. Staff is awesome. Views are amazing.
- Great location right over the water in Gardner bay. Quaint, clean and very private.
- Love the friendly staff. They were all great with the kids. The cottage we rented was charming, clean and the kids love that it was easily accessible to the water.
- Beautifully appointed cottages and sweet little sitting areas overlooking the water. Nice amenities. Very helpful owners.
- Great store. Very accommodating staff. Close to swimming lake and fabulous kayaking.
Painted Boat Resort Spa and Marina
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Painted Boat Resort Spa and Marina offers accommodations in Madeira Park.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Parksville is 24 miles from Painted Boat Spa Marina, and Sechelt is 16 miles from the property. Comox Airport is 39 miles away.
- Lovely location. Quiet area. Great paddle boarding.
- Very home like. Had everything we needed no reason to go out
- The style and decor was beautiful spacious yet cozy, the view and location amazing, the bed was comfy just like home. Can’t wait to come back. A beautiful home away from home. I also loved the serenity and quiet in this location. The hot tub and pool looking over the ocean was a highlight.
- loved the views, the furnishings and decor, the spa, and the restaurant
- The tranquil view and comfy space. The fully equipped kitchen.
Wilderness Resort and Retreat-Cawley Point
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Wilderness Resort and Retreat-Cawley Point is located in Sechelt in the region of British Columbia. The resort has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find business center at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 42 miles from wildnerness resort and retreat.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Egmont British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Egmont British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Egmont British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Egmont British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!