6 Best Resorts To Stay In Chelston – Top Hotel Reviews
Chelston is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Chelston. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chelston. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chelston. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Chelston right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Chelston with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Chelston.
6 Best Resorts In Chelston:
Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa
On the harbor, this resort in Paget features free shuttle service to the 18-hole golf course. It offers a full-service spa and has on-site dining. Each room features a private balcony with Hamilton Harbor views.The elegantly styled studios and suites at Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa include free Wi-Fi and a 26-inch flat-screen TV. Kitchenette facilities are available in the studios and suites.Guests receive a free round of golf at the semi-private course. A 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool and a hot tub are available at the Newstead Belmont Hills Resort.The city of Hamilton is a 5-minute boat ride from the resort. The Botanical Gardens is a 7-minute drive away. Just a 5-minute shuttle ride away are the South Shore Beaches.Blu at Belmont Hills restaurant offers views of the golf course and Hamilton Harbor. Open for dinner, the restaurant serves continental cuisine. Beau Rivage also overlooks the harbor and features French dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Friendly and helpful staff, location and accommodation.
- Location was excellent. Close to beaches and Hamilton and the golf course. Free shuttle or water taxi to all. Restaurants were very good. Pool was heated. A small bar was located at the pool where we could get drinks and food from the restaurant. The suite room was very nice with a huge veranda.
- Location was great. Infinity pool and jacuzzi were great. Gym and tennis on site was nice (though gym machines were out dated, a but rusty, and needed some TLC). Suite rooms were really good, with kitchen facility which made a huge difference because the price for breakfast items was extreme.
- The location and easy access to Hamilton was perfect for us. The property was clean and the staff was polite and helpful. We absolutely loved the comfort and privacy of our little cottage.
- Comfortable rooms with excellent views of the harbour. The heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi were great and good for our children (ages 5,3,1) given that we visited in January. Excellent hotel ferry service across to Hamilton, although it might have been more frequent. Afternoon sailings would have been useful.
Grotto Bay Beach Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located along Castle Harbor, this 21-acre tropical estate features an underground cave, full-service spa and spacious rooms with ocean views. LF Wade International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.A private patio or balcony and tropical island decor adorn each room at the Grotto Bay Beach Resort. All rooms include a mini-fridge and coffeemaker, as well as air conditioning.A private pink sand beach is highlighted at Grotto Bay Beach. Free access to the tennis courts, outdoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests.Swimming in the Grotto Cave is featured at Bay Beach. Water sports, including windsurfing, snorkeling and scuba diving, are arranged on site.Local and international cuisine can be enjoyed at the Great House, featuring the Hibiscus and Palm Court dining rooms. Cocktails are served at the Rum House Bar.Tucker’s Point Golf Club is 2.5 miles from the resort. Saint George’s Island is a 10-minute drive away.
- The property overall is family friendly but has very limited dining and shopping. There is a poolside restaurant with limited hours and two restaurants in the main building. Food is expensive, with the buffet being VERY expensive. The gift shop is very bare. Best bet for food off property is the Swizzle Inn. There is a gas station/convenience store within walking distance. There is a bus stop just outside the property.
The room was very nice w a great view. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the “afternoon tea” as often as we could make it. The grounds were clean and the food was well prepared and satisfying. The concierge on site was extremely helpful in planning what to do and when to do it.
We asked for, and received, a microwave in our room.
- Grotto Bay is beautifully situated on the water. Although it is very close to the airport, you cannot hear any planes. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very pleasant. Although, they weren’t able to help me with my room confusion. (I had payed for an oceanfront but was given an ocean view room.)
- Great service and hospitality. Stunning view. Food was delicious and loved the teatime.
- The afternoon tea was a nice touch. The spa was a great place to get recharged with massages, and mani/pedis on the occasional rainy day. The bus is right outside the door. The staff is outstanding!
Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This luxury, adults-only Bermuda resort features a private beach and rooms with tropical views. The resort has a full service spa, seasonal snorkeling and a free daily breakfast..Balconies and patios are standard in the Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa rooms. The rooms include a large marble bathroom with slippers and robe and tropical décor in the rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or get a tennis lesson from a professional. The resort concierge helps guests arrange plans both on-site and off.The resort features 3 seasonal restaurants including Breezes, a seafood restaurant and Shutters, which features casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Cambridge Beach is within a 5-minute drive of the Royal Navel Dockyard and shopping. The Horseshoe Bay Beach is 8 miles from the resort.
- Beautiful sunsets, great cottages, friendly staff, nice breakfasts.
- loved having a casita rather than a hotel room. fantastic breakfast. superb location. extremely friendly staff
- Pros: MOST of the staff were friendly and kind (especially Zack, Betty from housekeeping, bartenders at Port o’ Call, most of the Tamarisk wait staff). We also appreciated the layout of the resort (individual or duplex buildings) that were spaced out along the property. This made you feel like you had your own private space and weren’t simply a cookie-cutter room in a massive building.
- The three private beaches were great. The staff was very nice.
Beautiful location and excellent, friendly service. Special shout out to the top barman, Jahdal. The resort provided more value than was expected. The food was very good, which is important because there are not many good restaurants in the vicinity. The rooms are spacious and well appointed.
The resort has many amenities, including an indoor heated pool (95 degrees), hot tub, and saunas. We had enjoyable days here even when the weather outside was poor.
Pompano Beach Club
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Pompano Beach Club offers accommodations in Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The breakfast menu was fantastic. The Eggs Benedict – PERFECT! delicious smoked salmon! My coffee cup was never empty- there wasn’t anything I did not love about this place!
- Staff was so friendly and made you feel like home!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent – great choice and very good quality. Room was very clean, comfortable and well equipped.
- Very comfortable, welcoming, all inclusive family resort. We all loved our stay!
- Food was always delicious and well prepared. Staff was fantastic. Unpretentious and cozy resort. Ocean front room is the best in terms of view and proximity to main area with restaurants, pools, and lounges.
The Reefs Resort and Club
This beachfront resort in sunny Southampton features an infinity-edge pool and included breakfast. The Reefs Resort and Club also includes free Wi-Fi, on-site restaurants and a fitness center.Each luxurious room at this property includes ocean views, private patios or balcony, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe.Guests at this property enjoy an on-site spa, tennis courts and complimentary beach equipment. Fairmont Southampton Golf Course is half a mile away, and Horseshoe Bay is just over one mile away.The property can help guests arrange outdoor activities like snorkeling and kayaking. LF Wade International Airport is 16 miles away.
- comfortable bedding, great breakfast buffet included, friendly staff, beautiful beach, excellent restaurants, beautiful views
View and pool are great! Not much service tho and everything is very expensive. They won’t even give you water without charching.
The beach is spectacular but the water was cold so didn’t get to swim! The food was pretty good
- I enjoyed the staff service also the view I had from my room. The beach was nice along with the gym facility and food. I look forward to staying at The Reefs again.
- Amazing views right from the room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food at the restaurant.
- Loved having the private beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas already set up. We appreciated the top notch customer service too. The staff is super friendly and accommodating.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Willowbank Resort offers accommodations in Somerset. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The resort also provides bike rental. L.F. Wade Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Chelston Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Chelston to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Chelston but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Chelston. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!