6 Best Resorts To Stay In Casas Playas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas Playas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Casas Playas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas Playas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas Playas Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Casas Playas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Casas Playas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Casas Playas Valencia Community:
AR Imperial Park Spa Resort
This pleasant all-inclusive resort is set up in the hills in Calpe, with excellent views of the Peñón de Ifach and the sea. The AR Imperial Park offers a spa, a buffet restaurant and accommodations in charming bungalows.There is an outdoor swimming pool with water slides for kids. There is entertainment on weekends, and daily activities are organized in July and August.Each bungalow comes with satellite TV and a terrace. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning and heating.A sauna, a fitness center, a hammam and a hot tub are available at the AR Imperial Park Spa Resort. Treatments and massages are available here.The AR Imperial Park Spa Resort offers indoor and outdoor parking, for an extra fee.
- Food was good, pools were great and staff were good. The spa was lovely and so was the treatment I had!
- La amabilidad del personal a pesar de lo cansad@s que tenían que estar.
- El wifi funciona en toda la zona bastante bien, la comida está buena y la zona exterior de piscinas es una pasada. El personal muy amable. La cama cómoda y la habitación muy funcional.
- La comida estaba muy buena para ser buffet y las piscinas
- Las vistas de la habitación, las piscinas, el desayuno aceptable
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, The Retreat is located 11 mi from Lliber. Set in the countryside, this resort offers a terrace and garden.Each room at this resort has tile floors and a classic décor. They come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, bathrobe, and hairdryer. All rooms have views of the surroundings or the pool.This property offers luggage storage facilities and a safe deposit box. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, as well as a massage service, available for an extra charge.You can find restaurants and shops in Lliber, a 35-minute drive from Inside Out Spain. The beaches of Calpe are 13 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alfaz’ Paradise Club
Alfaz’ Paradise Club in Albir has an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some rooms at the resort also offer a balcony. The rooms at Alfaz’ Paradise Club are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albir, like cycling.Benidorm is 6 miles from Alfaz’ Paradise Club, while Calpe is 10 miles away. Alicante Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Excellent appartment, close to the pool. 2 bathrooms , which we didn’t expect. We had a few mishaps on the first day but the staff were very officiant and the maintenance staff came within the hour.
- Lovely views of beach, bay and mountains, very clean and spacious accommodation
- Stunning will defo go back! Hill not for feint hearted but fab!
Nær til natur og turterreng
Fint klima i oktober for en nord
Nous sommes une famille avec deux enfants (6,8) et la piscine est super.
L’appartement pour 6 est grand, cuisine très très bien équipée avec une terrasse et au calme.
Il faut payer pour profiter du jaccuzi ou de la salle de sport.
A 5 minutes en voiture de la ville et des supermarchés.
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments is offering accommodations in Alfaz del Pi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.At the resort, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments feature air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish, Mediterranean and European dishes and also offers gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments.Benidorm is 8 miles from the resort, while Calpe is 10 miles away. Alicante Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Beds were good and linens were provided twice during one week stay
nice area, with nice views and calm atmosphere.
A Cuba themed party was organised on a Saturday night.
Common washing machine was available for 4€, that was cool!
A private fridge was available also.
- El hotel en agosto es de los más tranquilo, está más destinado a noruegos y en agosto no van por allí. El hotel está adaptado y la piscina con agua calentita nos encantó y al no haber gente los niños la disfrutaron para ellos solos. El apartamento bien, con dos habitaciones y cocina, hubiera estado bien tener un microondas pero por lo demás bien.
- lugar tranquilo. la habitacion amplia y las camas comodas.
- El lugar esta rodeado de montañas y es muy verde y espacioso. Muy tranquilo para quien quiera ir a descansar.
Complejo Albir Garden
Complejo Albir Garden is located in the center of Albir 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. Set in attractive grounds, this resort features an outdoor pool and spa.Each of the Albir’s well-equipped rooms is air conditioned and spacious. All rooms have balconies, kitchenettes and seating areas with satellite TV.The Albir Garden’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of international dishes and offers views of the pool. There is also a snack bar on site.The Complejo’s spa has Turkish baths, hot tub and sauna. There is also a beauty salon, where treatments include massage.The complex is within walking distance of the center of Albir and is a 5-minute drive from the lively resort of Benidorm. Aqualandia and Mundomar Theme Parks are 2.5 mi away.
This is a great hotel for families, the water park is perfect for all ages and a brilliant addition. We had a slight issue with our shower which was very quickly rectified.
Didn’t eat as room only booked so can’t comment on the food but would definitely stay here again. So close to everything you need.
Staff are very accommodating and always there to help.
Rooms are spacious (we were two adults and two kids 2 & 9) pull out beds could be more comfortable. I slept with the kids in the bedroom and my husband slept on the pull out.
- The play park for children under 5. Including the excellent Aqua pool park. Also the nearby shops including the supermarket. I loved the kitchenette.I did not eat at the hotel but there is a restaurant that does breakfast, lunch and dinners at a cost of 7 euros for adult breakfast 3 Euro’s for children and 12 euros for lunch and dinner each . I am not sure of cost for children
- I have been to Albir Garden many times – during busy and quiet times. Always very happy – lovely place – staff exceptionally helpful – particularly Reception – – all – including Carmen. The pool facilities are great for adults and children – One small thing – to possibly pass on to Hotel is that their lounge should not have so many noisy games tables!! – Hotel lounges are usually for drinks – entertainment and relaxation. NOTE- this is NOT a criticism – just a suggestion!!
Entertainment for kids was very good.
Plenty of sun beds.
- Friendly Staff, excelent full board, cool aquapark and animators (special remark about the Lego instructor) and overall condition of all facilities (very good maintenance)
- This is a great hotel for families, the water park is perfect for all ages and a brilliant addition. We had a slight issue with our shower which was very quickly rectified.
Magic Robin Hood
Set 2.5 mi from Benidorm, this Medieval-themed complex offers entertainment for children. Magic Robin Hood includes a huge outdoor pool with water slides. It also has a game and adventure area with zip line.Guests at Magic Robin Hood can relax at the chill out or the spa.Each air-conditioned Magic Robin Hood bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area with sofa and TV. The kitchen area includes a mini fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities.Camping Aqua Magic is a short drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, and offers free public parking on site. Alicante Airport is 33 mi away, with easy access via the nearby AP7 Motorway.The buffet restaurant serves varied meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a grill restaurant, a snack bar and various bars and terraces.
Brilliant water park for children
Food was every good lots of choice
Staff were friendly
- Advertised more than 1 restaurant however failed to mention all but one restaurant was pre-bookable. I found this out 2 days into the holiday and by that time different options were booked up. This may have been mentioned in the welcome meeting however I had not been told about a welcome meeting- found out about this near the end of our holiday.
- Very nice place, nice to see a lot of money has been spent on the place in the last 12 months
- Well to be honest – my rating should be fair. For sure that hotel is not made for people like me. If you are into full child entertainment – lots of English tourists getting drunk already before lunch, then this is the right place. But to be honest that’s what its all about. The pools are nice and well maintained. The bungalows are cute but and the staff very friendly. In general you not need to take care about anything. I have booked bed and breakfast but already at arrival I upgraded to all inclusive (4 people 2 nights for 52 EURO). Price is not bad (s. below). The entertainment program is nice and focused in the kids.
- Spotlessly clean rooms, and a stocked fridge:) pools great, food great, perfect for family’s value for money and would definitely recommend. If you looking for a good all round accommodation with plenty for kids to do and a good variety of food then it’s perfect. Unique in that your accommodation is a self contained unit (cross between a caravan and a portacabin) although don’t be put of by that, excellent air con and your own garden with seating and sun beds (some have a jacuzzi) best way for me to describe is butlins in the sun! But all inclusive:) 5 min taxi ride to the beach (otherwise a long walk)
- Brilliant water park for children
Top Resorts In Casas Playas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Casas Playas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Casas Playas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Casas Playas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!