6 Best Resorts To Stay In Canyamel Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Canyamel Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Canyamel Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canyamel Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canyamel Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Canyamel Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Canyamel Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Canyamel Majorca:
Park Hyatt Mallorca
One of our top picks in Canyamel.Located in Cap Vermell Valley, 15 minutes’ walk from Canyamel and its beach, Park Hyatt Mallorca offers fantastic views. It features a spa, 2 swimming pools, 24-hour gym and several on-site restaurants.Spacious and elegant rooms and suites all include a large private balcony, free WiFi, and extra-large beds. The private bathroom comes with a rain shower and handcrafted soaps.Serenitas Spa offers a wide variety of treatments, which incorporate many natural elements from the island. The spa also features a sauna, sensory showers, vitality pool, and a hairdresser.Park Hyatt Mallorca has several on-site eating options, including the Balearic Restaurant with local cuisine, the Asia Restaurant serving South-East Asian cuisine, the Tapas Bar with an outdoor terrace, and Café Sa Plaça. Also available is 24-hour in-room dining.Palma de Mallorca and its airport can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
- Hotel was gorgeous – a remarkable property nestled in the foothills of Canyamel. Everyone was so accommodating, friendly, and wanted to meet every one of your needs. Food at all restaurants was very good. Rooms are beautiful. A true 5-star resort.
- Absolutely delicious breakfast. Clean, and super staff. All electric cars so no polution or noise.
Excellent food and service ,and the view from the balcony is very beautiful!
We contact with hotel for we are in honeymoon, and the give us a surprise!
The location is a little bit far away from airport, about one hour by driving
- Quality accommodation, wonderful staff ( a special mentón for the reception staff (Carlos!) the chef ( Gregory ) the lady who received us at the breakfast venue. Thank you.
- Far exceeded expectations on every level. Exquisite hotel, exquisite setting, exquisite staff. Everything was perfect, nothing was too much trouble. I didn’t ever want to leave and can’t wait to go back.
Sensimar Aguait Resort & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala Ratjada.Featuring direct access to Ratjada Beach, the adults-only Sensimar Aguait Resort & Spa offers views of this pretty cove. It features a spa with free entry, outdoor pool and rooms with balconies.Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool surrounded by a large sun terrace with views of the Mediterranean waters. There is a heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, massages, gym, tennis club Aguait with 11 clay courts, table tennis and a billiard table.
- the view was amazing, the staff was always available and gentle
- Great buffet, very helpful and friendly stuff. Wonderful view from our room.
- Healthy and fresh breakfast, wide choice of different type of foods,good coffee from express machine, fresh orange juice, tasty yogurts.
- Nature around the resort and the walk to Cala Radjada.
- Loved the place from A to Z. Friendly registration process, nice room, great breakfast, very nice beach, great Mallorca east coast location.
VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa
Set within extensive gardens, this resort has stunning views over the beach of Cala Mesquida. It features outdoor swimming pools surrounded by sun terraces with hammocks and parasols.Aparthotel Viva Cala Mesquida Resort offers accommodations with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The apartments also feature a balcony and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy spa facilities at Viva Cala Mesquida including a sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a heated pool and massage services are available. The pool is surrounded by loungers.Viva offers many different themed restaurants, such as Mexican or Italian. The poolside bar serves cocktails, sandwiches and ice creams.This is a seasonal hotel opened from April to October.
- Excellent location, remote from tourists and almost secluded beach, mostly attended by guests from two resorts. Great for families with kids. Kids clubs, and water activities are plenty, kept our 4 and 5 year olds entertained. Room 4stars, resort facilities and beach 5 stars
- Excellent and highly versatile food, great entertainment around Halloween, friendly and very helpful staff, beautiful beach, a grat number of heated pools in the resort, and good chance for hiking thips in the area. Despite sluggish weather we really had a great time.
- We had an upgrade to selection club, which was fantastic – we order all inclusive for the last 4 days and could eat ala carte at the Italian restaurant below.
The resort area was quite big and nice, several outdoor pools and some bars and restaurants. The Spa was what I liked the most though. Apartments were big and clean enough.
Good breakfast, Omelette was the best choice. Interesting Smoothies as well.
- Very Nice hotel with very good aktivitets for the children. Very good breaksfast and lunch in the tearesse restaurant.
Located in Sa Coma, Casa Romantica has free bikes, garden and terrace. A sauna and a car rental service are available for guests. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the resort, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Casa Romantica have a pool view. At the accommodation each room includes a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play darts at Casa Romantica.Cala Millor is 3.2 miles from the resort. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 41 miles from Casa Romantica.
- It was very peaceful and so relaxing. The setting was beautiful & it felt like nothing was too much triuble
- Beautiful property, very clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend it and we would definitely stay here again.
- Staff, atmosphere, service, style… Brilliant hotel.
- This place was as i hoped from the reviews i had read and i will definitely go back again.
- Great swimming pool area and honesty bar. Really friendly staff. Can’t do enough for you. A great place for a few quiet days in the sun. The property is a bit out of the way but we didn’t mind this. Very clean and breakfast was very good each day. A shame breakfast didn’t start till 9:00am 8:00am would suit people better I feel.
Blau Punta Reina Resort
One of our top picks in Cala Mendia – and a guest favorite.
Blau Punta Reina Resort is set between the beaches at Cala Mandía and Cala Estany, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 outdoor swimming pools, 1 splash pool, 1 indoor pool, and 3 restaurants, plus rooms with balconies.Each room and apartment at the Punta Reina Resort has simple, bright décor. All accommodations is air conditioned and has satellite TV and a kitchenette.A range of international cuisine is on offer in the hotel’s buffet restaurant, while the La Finca restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas. There is also a pizzeria and a bar with a terrace.The Blau Punta Reina Resort spa features Turkish baths, 4 hot tubs, showers, relax area and a cold plunge indoor pool. There is also a beauty center. Sports facilities include volleyball and tennis courts, minigolf and a gym.The hotel is just over an hours’ drive from Palma and its airport. Cala Mondragó Park is 8.7 mi away.
- Location was rather breath taking, and out of the main tourist area. The inclusion of some meals was a good touch. Evening entertainment, and the inclusiveness of the property was appreciated.
- The food was great and the service was top notch. I enjoyed that we had options everyday for food, activities for the kids, and beach access. Although there was a lot of staff, it was nice not feeling like were were being corralled around the resort or watched. We truly enjoyed our stay!!
- Perfect for staying with kids! Resort is just what you would expect from a 4* hotel, no luxury, but everything is ok. Kids animation is well organized. In our week stay, one evening food in a main restaurant was so so, otherwise food very good.
- Beaches are great, facilities and activities at hotel are good.
- The service was great especially the host, Meriam. She was great and the house keeping Carmela was great.
Rafa Nadal Sports Centre
Featuring a garden, Rafa Nadal Sports Centre is set in Manacor and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some units at the resort have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Rafa Nadal Sports Centre will be able to enjoy activities in and around Manacor, like cycling.Alcudia is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Playa de Palma is 30 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Canyamel Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Canyamel Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Canyamel Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Canyamel Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!