6 Best Resorts To Stay In Cala Pi Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Pi Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cala Pi Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Pi Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Pi Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cala Pi Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cala Pi Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Cala Pi Majorca:
Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Colònia de Sant Jordi.Set in large gardens, this hotel is 0.6 mi from Es Trenc Beach, on Mallorca’s south coast. It offers a spa, indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa feature tiled floors and bright colors. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has 3 buffet restaurants serving a range of international food. There is also a poolside bar and a snack bar which has a terrace and offers live music.The Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa provides a varied entertainment program for adults and children. There are tennis courts, and the spa features a hot tub, Turkish bath and gym.The Blau Colonia is around 45 minutes’ drive from Palma and its airport. It offers free parking.
- Spa and the food are impressive. Animation is also entertaining enough.
- All amazing. Staff all lovely, smiley, helpful. Food good.
- Pretty much everything was good: location, food (unlimited breakfast and dinner were included) and all the facilities. We really enjoyed the SPA complex, it has a few different saunas!
- It’s a nice German orientated hotel,had a lovely time, but,nothing to excite.Everything done with German efficiency
- Good selection at buffet breakfast and dinner. Really nice well maintained grounds. Plenty of activities like swimming, sauna, tennis. Friendly staff. Onsite secure car parking. Good free internet. Flexible check-out time.
Be Live Collection Son Antem
One of our top picks in Llucmajor.Set in southern Mallorca’s stunning countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Palma, this resort features 2 18-hole golf courses, an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, and a fitness center. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Guests have free access to the 9843 ft² spa and the gym. A range of massage and beauty treatments are also available, as well as an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room, and a hot tub. Pool towels are provided.All air-conditioned rooms at Be Live Collection Son Antem feature an elegant décor and have a balcony or terrace overlooking the golf course or outdoor swimming pool. All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine with 4 complimentary capsules.Be Live Collection Son Antem’s El Olivar Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves Spanish food. From June to September there is also a grill restaurant open from 15 June to 15 September. The hotel’s Llevant Lobby Bar offers free live music every night, and the Es Trenc Pool Bar serves drinks and light snacks. Sunday brunch is included with every full board or all inclusive booking.The hotel has an entertainment program for adults, as well as a kid’s club. There is also a golf pro shop, club house, and a golf academy. A free shuttle service to the beach is available during high season. The Be Live Collection Son Antem resort features 3 different 18-hole golf courses: Son Antem with 2 fields and Golf Maioris just 11 mi away.Palma de Mallorca Ferry Port with regular crossings to Barcelona, Ibiza and Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 mi from Be Live Collection Son Antem.
- Everyone was amazingly helpful and kind. On our first night, the staff left a bottle of Cava (Spanish sparkling wine) in an ice bucket along with some sweet treats in our room for a welcome. The kids loved the mini-club, and it was a generally relaxing resort experience.
- Very good breakfast and dinner buffets. Large and clean pool, helpful staff. 10 of 10 experience.
- The location is great and very close to Palma but not in the city. The staff was great all the time and the installations also. The swimming pool is great and the playground fir kids is also great
- I loved the friendliness of staff and the 5 star service. Everything was great. The gym classes and the spa was great. Pool was nice. Breakfast was great.
- Comfortable beds and sheets, the front desk personnel were so attentive, the incredible variety of their breakfast buffet (even a professional playing the piano). My kids loved it too. would highly recommend staying here.
Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa
One of our top picks in Campos.Located on the island of Majorca, Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is 1.6 mi from beaches. The hotel has are 2 outdoor pools, one fresh water and one saltwater.Each accommodations has free WiFi, air conditioning, satellite TV, and a a mini-bar. There is an on-site restaurant as well as a café where guests can help themselves to coffee or tea.Guests can also enjoy gardens with orange and olive trees, sunny terraces, and free wellness spa access.Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is within close proximity to the protected area of Es Salobrar. Campos is 5.3 mi away, while Colonia de Sant Jordi is 6.8 mi away.
- We loved our stay! Can Canals is in a super quiet and beautiful area of Mallorca, the setting is rural, authentic and peaceful. Just what we were looking for. We also found the staff to be wonderful, professional and friendly. The restaurant is lovely with excellent food and service. The quiet pool is indeed quiet and lovely, and another pool for children is available too which we thought was just perfect. Proximity to Es Trenc beach was also a big bonus for us. We will definitely be back.
- Lovely and quite place, not far from Es Trenc beach (one of the best on the island), extremely clean, attentive and welcoming staff, comfortable room with nice traditional decor, and absolutely fabulous food – the best we had in all the restaurants and hotels in Mallorca! They have some master chefs there! Don’t miss the dinner
The service is excellent. The staff does everything to make your stay wonderful.
The breakfast is nice, fresh and very varied, with some tipical spanish dishes and fresh fruit from the trees in the garden. Diner was absolutely delicious, I would definately recommend the restaurant!!
Nice rooms, quite big, clean with some traditional touches. The finca has 3 different pools: 1 more suitable for children, 1 where is asked to be quiet en 1 in the spa. As it is a finca, the hotel has a more traditional look and feel.
For us the perfect location, away from all the masses but close enough to the beach or a city.
We stayed 5 nights to relax and enjoyed every minute of it!
We stayed in the 2 bed apartment for a week with our 10 month old baby. We loved our stay. The apartment (Es Moli) is away from the other rooms so we could relax and not worry about the noise of our baby at night!
Breakfast was wonderful each day.
The pools are fabulous and in late May with beautiful weather we swam a lot and we were always the only ones in the water.
- Very good food in the onsite restaurant if you are prepared to wait!!
Marriott’s Club Son Antem
Off the Eastern coast of Spain, located among rugged mountain cliffs and beautiful countryside, Marriott’s Club Son Antem in Majorca represents the ultimate in Mediterranean charm.The resort features two-bedroom luxury apartments, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, on-site golf courses, a full-service spa, a fitness center, a restaurant, renovated in 2015, and bar. Free WiFi is available.Each of our Llucmajor, Majorca, apartments offer spacious floor plans with full kitchens and cookware, separate living & dining areas, private balcony or terrace with grill, in-room entertainment and rich décor. Perfect for groups or families of up to eight, our luxury apartments in Majorca offer the comfort and conveniences of townhome living.Just minutes from Palma Mallorca Airport, Arenal and Estrenc Beaches, and Palma, Marriott’s Club Son Antem Majorca villas are ideal for your next family holiday.
- Tranquil setting, lovely villas. Good location to explore the island from
- Everything you need for a family holiday to be perfect. Especially if you have young children.
- The villas were super nice and we felt safe being there. Wi-Fi worked great and we enjoyed our little mini-backyard 🙂
- It’s a family club not a resort or a spa hotel
- Restaurant at Marriott place was awful / waiter didn’t speak Spanish. But La Finka restaurant just close to Marriott was excellent
MLL Palma Bay Club Resort
This all-inclusive resort covers over 82 ft² and has 4 swimming pools, a children’s play area and large gardens. It is just 1,150 feet from S’Arenal Beach, in Majorca.The Palma Bay Club has a tennis court and mini golf. There is also a sauna and a hot tub.Rooms at the hotel have a balcony and a fan. They all have satellite TV and a safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.The hotel is set in a quiet area of Playa de Palma. It is a short walk from the resort’s shops and lively bars. The city of Palma is 6.2 mi away.The hotel offers a full entertainment program. There are several restaurants, a café and various bars. There is also a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange and a gift shop.
- The price was the cheapest for the separate room in Arenal. The second room was sea view and the sunset was beautiful
- The accommodation in the Copacabana building was much nicer than the apartments in the Habana building & the food was also a lot better as well – presumably because these are the superior rooms but worth the extra money I think. The whole complex is very clean & tidy & a credit to the staff who maintain the landscaped gardens & sunbathing areas. Only downside to that is that at 6pm we were banished from the pool area to have it cleaned so that was a bit of a nuisance but we were able to sit on chairs in the main “arena” area after 6pm to enjoy the evening sunshine.
- Really Nice hotel and location, close to all attractions
Location was good. Plenty of sun beds around all of the pools. Good value for money – we only stayed for 3 days we had an all inclusive package and in view of the price paid all of the meals in restaurant far exceeded my expectations. There was a good choice for everyone and the food was kept topped up even at the end of service. Room was a nice size and the shower powerful.
Reception staff were really helpful and we only paid 30 euros to keep our room until 17.00.
I would stay there again
- Very nice lady at the recepcion who helped us to get there invoice (what was impossible for the gdy who attended us when we arrived…)
THB El Cid – Adults Only
This recently refurbished holiday resort has a fantastic seafront location in a beautiful Mediterranean setting, conveniently positioned just a short drive from the airport. It has free Wi-Fi.THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- I love the friendly staff, very clean room, great location and excellent breakfast overall excellent hotel
- Great breakfast, great location, really good sea view rooms, clean, beach is right in front of the hotel.
- Hotel is so nice, pools are lovely, great location right on the beach, GREAT value for money, cocktails were nice, huge assortment for a buffet breakfast
This is a very beautiful hotel just on the beach. Very beautiful views from the pool area and balcony.
All pools (indoor heated and outdoor) are very clean and maintained. The sauna and steam was nice too.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, specially the waiter Antonio, very pleasant and great service in the restaurant. Will come back again 🙂
- 7 minutes in a taxi from airport. On prom and close to shops bars and restaurants. Restaurant staff were cheerful and welcoming.
Top Resorts In Cala Pi Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cala Pi Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Pi Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cala Pi Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!