6 Best Resorts To Stay In Cala Galdana Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Galdana Menorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cala Galdana Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cala Galdana Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cala Galdana Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Cala Galdana Menorca:
Hotel Princesa Playa
This modern hotel is located just 1,000 feet from Son Xoriguer Beach, 2,650 feet from the Cala’n Bosch marina. Ciutadella is 6.8 mi away.Set in spacious gardens, the Princesa Playa has an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a children’s pool.The Hotel has double rooms and apartments equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, safe, mini-bar, telephone and a furnished terrace. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking. There is also a bar-café, a mini-market, a TV lounge and a games area with board games. You can rent a car on site.
It’s the second time we stayed at this property despite having a
family rule of not staying at the same place twice for holidays. And I
think we will go back there next year. That says it all 🙂
Everything was perfect excepting the weather, we spent 4days there, there was a strong wind lasts almost 4days ,we can not swim but it was really good scenery in the garden.
Only the last night was not happy because our bathroom roof was flooded by our neighbor, and all the lights turns off , I knocked their door try to know what happened. Finally the staff came to clean our bathroom.
There was a very kind waiter whom is Paco, I felt I was a little sick and didn’t have any appetite. He helped me to get some hot tea to relax the body. The second morning he still remember and try to ask my healthy, I was really appreciate his service . Thank you very much, if we want repeat Menorca , I will choose here again!
- the breakfast was good.. still there could be more choice of bread , more fruit and drinks
- Stunning setting, lovely pool, clean cool room and friendly professional staff.
- location was excellent. there was a really nice garden and the poolside is fantastic. the possibility to eat your meals outside. the guys in reception have been very helpful. the silence of the environment.
- It’s the second time we stayed at this property despite having a
Hotel Spa Sagitario Playa
Hotel Sagitario is 650 feet from Menorca’s Cala Blanca Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, spa, gym and tennis court. The air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony.Rooms are bright and minimalist, with wooden floors. They feature satellite TV, and you can hire the safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Menorcan dishes and offers show cooking. There is a poolside snack-bar and a mini-market.For an additional charge, guests can use the spa’s hot tub, Turkish bath, sauna and heated indoor pool. Massage and various beauty treatments are available.There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis. An entertainment program is provided daily, and the TV lounge has a large flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel Sagitario has a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi zone. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and free parking is offered nearby.
- Lovely hotel, great value for money, breakfast and dinner included. Billiard in the basement, the spa was relaxing, good wifi.
- The position is very good as well as staff’s kindness.
- Very very clean, extremely helpful and wonderful staff ready to attend to our every need! Buffet is great, really nice variety and selection of food. Good location, bus stop right outside to take you to main town of Cuitadella where you can catch a bus to pretty much everywhere in Menorca. Pool is nice and room size is decent. Bathroom is very nice and the shower is brilliant. Tennis court €6 for an hour if you want to play. Supermarket just 5 minutes walk away with a cash machine. Incredible sunsets can be seen from near around the hotel. Car hiring services are just outside the hotel also so very easy to hire. Public transport is fairly good, but would recommend hiring a car if wanting to properly explore the whole of menorca, there is so much to see! All in all , really enjoyed my stay here.
- The staff were really friendly. A nice change nowadays. Beds were pretty firm. Spotlessly clean throughout. Can recommend unreservedly.
- We have stayed here many times over the years and we have always received a warm welcome.
Prinsotel La Caleta
This hotel is located 500 feet from the beach in Santandria, on Menorca’s west coast. It offers a large outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.The rooms at the Prinsotel La Caleta feature smart décor with soft tones. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking and themed nights. Breakfast is served overlooking the sea, and there is also a poolside snack bar.Hotel La Caleta offers a varied entertainment program for adults and children. You can hire a bicycle from the 24-hour reception, and there are various water sports options on Santandria Beach.Ciutadella is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Mahón Airport in around 45 minutes.
- Very helpful and welcoming staff at the reception. Great facilities, such as the pool, gym, animation/entertainment and restaurant(s) on site. Nice location, walking distance to the beach. Breakfast and diner was good, with plenty of choice! We really enjoyed our holiday!
Great location near the beach
Clean room, reception staff are very helpful
Child specialist is very supportive and made our daughter feel very special and welcome
- A wonderful welcome from the reception staff who were so friendly. Our room was clean and although not overly spacious was more than adequate. Fridge is always a bonus and we were lucky to have a room overlooking the pool. Maid service really good and always prompt. The snack bar around the pool was excellent – staff wonderful and food tasty and great value and a really big, big thank you to Alberto, Ana and Mohammed ?? Would go back just to see them
- The food was fresh and awesome and was offerred in a great variety. The main restaurant even made thematic evenings, so every dinner there was something new. Everything was fresh, some dishes were freshly made in front of us, the fish was great. Same applies for the breakfast. The staff were kind, helpful, informed about the island and multilingual. Our room was cleaned every day. In one word – the hotel was great. Me and my wife had a wonderful honeymoon there.
- Very helpful staff at the recepción and cleaning staff
Villas del Lago
One of our top picks in Cala en Bosc.Villas del Lago is set overlooking the charming Cala’n Bosch Marina. This property offers fully equipped villas with a private pool and charming bungalows.Surrounded by nature, the bungalows have access to an artificially made sandy beach.Guests can enjoy of 2 furnished terraces, one with sofas, tables and chairs perfect for al fresco dining, and the other with hammocks. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 1 minutes’ walk.Villas del Lago are just 10 minutes’ walk from Cala’n Bosch Beach. A shopping center can be found 5 minutes’ walk away.Private parking is provided and Mahon Airport can be reached by car in 55 minutes. The historic former capital, Ciutadella, is just 6.2 mi away.
- The villa was very modern and cleaned everyday. You couldn’t ask for a better location on the marina.
The villa was excellent, particularly the outside space and the views are amazing.
The location is superb with lots of restaurants to choose from. We thought that maybe it would be noisy but there was only a subdued hubbub.
- Ouydoor space in the villa pool area and front seating area with view of harbour
- Absolutely beautiful bungalows, staff excellent as we arrived at nearly midnight and they met us there . Bungalows cleaned every day (we were only there 4 nights) . Massive tv with channels for probably all Europe. Beautiful pool area and the bungalows and villas are right on the harbour.
Location was Fabulous and so were the Views of the Port from the rear of the Villa (2). Lovely Staff who cleaned Everyday. Spotlessly Clean Area even on the streets.
We came before season started so it was very quiet (which we liked). But if you like it busy then go high season.
There is an Amazing Grill Restaurant just before you get to Cala n Bosch on the main road (1st 1 you come to not the 1 on the sharp bend). Highly Recommend as food was beautiful, plates were filled, staff were lovely and customer Service was top notch.
Carema Club Resort
Carema Club Resort is located in Cala Tirant, in northern Menorca. The club features 2 outdoor pools, 24-hour reception, free parking and free WiFi.All apartments at Carema Club Resort are air-conditioned and come with a private balcony. There is also a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. All apartments have free and unlimited access to the on-site Splash Park.The complex has a buffet restaurant, Vistamar, which features a terrace cooking show and a special kid’s buffet. There are also 2 à la carte restaurants. Marlet Playa offers Mediterranean cuisine and Marlet Grill BBQ specializes in grilled meats. The all inclusive snack bar offers hot dogs, drinks and ice creams.Car and bicycle rental services are available. You can choose from different water activities from the water sports center located on site.The pretty town of Fornells is 2.2 mi away. Menorca Airport is 18 mi from the complex.
Water park and swimming pool. Nice property to walk around , very nice area…. sea kayaking…. restaurant for lunch. Breakfast: good variety.
Great place for families…. nice activities around the swimming pool… but wouldn’t recommend it if without children and if searching for a quiet place….. friendly staff….
- The place was amazing and staff was great too. Perfect for families.
- The Hotel apartments were very clean and although it was a little small it was perfectly functional for what we needed on our stay. The staff were all very helpful and approachable, they also made a big effort with the kids which really made the kids and us happy. The location is very good with the beach a very short walk away. The buffet food was great with lots to choose from although the scramble to get an outside table made meal times a little tense at the start.
If you are spending a week there with no intention to leave and see the surroundings maybe it’s the right hotel for you.
The room is big and is like an apartment with no luxurys of every kind.
You have a swimming pool, disco/bar, tennis court, cinema room, restaurante, good breakfast.
- Location great & beach a minute away. Most of the staff were excellent. ?Good food at breakfast Will return
- Water park and swimming pool. Nice property to walk around , very nice area…. sea kayaking…. restaurant for lunch. Breakfast: good variety.
Son Parc -Ses Canalettes-
Son Parc -Ses Canalettes- is located in Es Mercadal, 10 miles from Mount Toro.The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 16 miles from the resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Cala Galdana Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cala Galdana Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!