6 Best Resorts To Stay In Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania:
Split Rock Resort
One of our top picks in Lake Harmony.Situated on 125 acres, this Lake Harmony resort offers free WiFi, a 27-hole golf course, and an indoor water park. Guest rooms and suites offer a living area. Big Boulder Ski Area is 10 minutes’ drive.Available dining options include Galleria Pizzeria. An ice cream parlour is also offered. The water park is open from Friday through Sunday each week.Guests can workout in the fitness centre or play a game of billiards or tennis. Bowling and miniature golf are also featured at the resort.Split Rock Resort is 9.9 miles from Jack Frost Ski Area and the Pocono International Raceway is 8 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The room had everything we needed.
- The staff was excellent but the Food in the Restaurant could offer more choice
- I like the karaoke night and the hot tube, the pool is amazing and the kids really enjoyed
- Very accommodating room conditions .Serene setting.
- Food was good, indoor pol was not clean, to many people who do not care
Mountain Laurel Resort
Featuring on on-site spa, this resort is conveniently located off of the Pennsylvania turnpike. An indoor and outdoor pool is available. Each guest room is air-conditioned.Simply furnished, each room at Mountain Laurel Resort features a TV. A balcony is a feature in all rooms.Guests of Mountain Laurel Resort White Haven can enjoy a cup of coffee at Molly Maguire’s Coffee Shop on site. A fitness center is available.Francis Walter Dam is 3 miles from this hotel. Pocono Hershey Resort Golf Course is a 6 minute drive away.
- The room was big and the pool area was great. Didn’t get to explore everything due to the rain but other than that it was good can’t wait to come back.
- It was so close to everything that we like to do. The price and size was right for our family. we all enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub and the game room.
- The p;ace was overall big and they had good facilities, maybe back in the days this was an amazing place, but now very outdated.
Stayed in the suite, which was roomy and comfortable. Plenty of kitchenware to cook meals.
Staff were very accommodating, helping us to upgrade from a regular room. Easy access to the rooms as well.
- It was easy to get to and the property was very nice.
Pocono Manor Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pocono Manor Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Pocono Manor, just 1.6 miles from Mount Pocono. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa, and Scranton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from Pocono Manor Resort and Spa.
- Nothing other than location being convenient for the local conference centre.
- Nothing. The place is so old you can hear every damn slamming door
- The breakfast buffet was great. Views from restaurants were awesome.
- I liked the pool and relaxing area in level T I loved being around the woods it was an open space and I enjoyed the free parking
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.
Carriage House Country Club
Located in Pocono Manor in the region of Pennsylvania, 1.4 miles from Mount Pocono, Carriage House Country Club features a playground and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Jim Thorpe is 24 miles from Carriage House Country Club, and Scranton is 26 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 24 miles away.
- I love that they have a Jacuzzi and an indoor pool. But, I also like that it wasn’t to crowded, so it made our stay there much more intimate. ☺
- Clean room. Bed comfortable. Front desk staff attentive. Nice kitchen amenities. Big room. Clean bathroom.
- Got upgraded to a mini suite because had a little difficulty finding the place
- The amount you got for a mini suite for the price was great.
- It’s a very nice and friendly place to stay!!! Very clean and the water pressure is excellent… I would defiantly stay there again!!! It’s kinda off the main highway but close to the interstates!!!
Mount Airy Casino Resort
Located in Mount Pocono, 27 miles from Jim Thorpe, Mount Airy Casino Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scranton is 27 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort, and Wilkes-Barre is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 26 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort.
- The suite was very elegant and relaxing! The indoor pool and bar was beautiful. The staff was very nice and informative.
- I liked that everything was within distance and staff was friendly and nice
- My partner And I Loved everything about the Mount Airy Resort, staff was Very Nice. We were greeted And treated very nicely. We will be Visiting More Often.
Mexi-cali burger and beef brisket tacos at Guy Fieri’s were excellent. Availability of slots plentiful.
Booked through booking.com with ease. Very satisfied with service.
- The stafff were curtious polite and very professional, Keith at arrival services was above reproach he offered very helpful information. All the staff were wonderful and always went the extra step to assist. I observed a gentleman I only know as Coyboy take great pride in his work as a member of the cleaning staff and was very helpful with directing to the areas we were interested in on the casino floor.
Paradise Stream Resort
This adult-only romantic resort features themed suites with jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. This Poconos resorts overlooks a seasonal marina and golf course.A refrigerator and seating area by fireplace is standard in all suites at the Paradise Stream Resort. Some suites also offer a private pool and sauna.Guests can request room service or eat in the dining room, which features a breakfast buffet. The resort also offers a gym and game room. In the evening the resort hosts a nightclub with DJ and dance floor.The Paradise Stream is 6 miles from shopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets. Camelback Ski Area is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- The room looked just like the pictures but the space to me was a little small but overall the Villa was BEAUTIFUL.
- Staff did an excellent job to make the experience perfect.
- I really enjoyed the hot tub and heated pool in the room!
- I liked the bed, private pool and public pool. Everything was a bit dated but that’s what I booked it for the 80’s feeling. It was very clean but the Garden of Eden apple suite has no view in fact no windows at all. That bothered me alittle bit but the suites are very nice.
- I liked that everything was right there and staff was so nice
Top Resorts In Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Briar Crest Woods Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!