6 Best Resorts To Stay In Azafá Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Azafá Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Azafá Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Azafá Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Azafá Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Azafá Valencia Community:
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- Great little hotel. Huge pool (we were almost on our own there at the beginning of September) and we had an excellent meal of tapas and wine at the bar. Very friendly staff. We were probably in one of the smaller rooms, but it was fine for our needs.
- Great team of People, we were looked after very well. Food was good and plenty of choice.
- Good location if you want to be in Crevillent, you can walk anywhere in the town. Served food (lunch/dinner) was reasonable. Good value for money.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
Hotel Spa Laromana
Hotel Spa Laromana is a restored 19th-century country house, with stylish interiors. It has an outdoor pool and attractive gardens, as well as a Moroccan-themed spa with Turkish baths.The hotel has a quiet rural setting, with lovely views. It is 22 mi from Alicante. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Spa Laromana are bright and comfortable. They have a balcony, with views of the countryside. All rooms have a plasma TV and free internet access via cable.Hotel Spa Laromana welcomes athletes. Ski storage is available, as well as physiotherapy treatments and special menus.The hotel is set near the village of La Romana. The popular towns of Monóvar and Elche are nearby. Alenda Golf Course is a short drive away.
- A very relaxing hotel. Welcoming (even when arriving on bikes, the latter where stored safely overnight), good food, excellent breakfast. Decent size room. A lovely style where the exterior architecture has been renovated kindly to the traditional style, whereas the interior is up to date has been brought up to the 21st century. We are looking forward to return.
- Rooms were lovely. Pool fantastic. Beautiful place in a very quiet surroundings. Food was lovely staff very friendly.
- relaxed hotel, lovely spa, great balcony from room. Really friendly staff and lovely rural location.
- There was a nice selection of food choices. Nice light and continental . The spa therapist was brilliant, her massage was amazing
- Dogs allowed in the bar, staff friendly and helpful(even the waiter who had to stand in for the receptiionist, as we arrived early. Amongst fields so quiet.
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.At the Marjal Costa’s Gym and Spa, you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 15 mi away.
- The accommodation was brand new so spotless. The tv remote didnt work but after a visit to report it a maintenance man came straight out and swapped it.
- The habana was quite new with a well equipped kitchen. The pool is huge and nicely set with palm trees
- The outdoor facilities are superb. There are wonderful large tropical pools and plenty of sunbeds . There is a pool for adults and another with lots of activities for children. The indoor spa and pool are fantastic. There is everything on site that you could possibly need including a supermarket with very reasonable prices. The accommodation is well equipped and Spotlessly clean. The site is well maintained at a high standard by staff who patrol regularly. The staff are always helpful ,efficient and very pleasant. The security on site is very good with number plate recognition on entry and exit.
- Spa area was nice and relaxing. Staff were helpful. Swimming pools were lovely.
Very misleading advertising – it is NOT a luxury norbis it eco-friendly.
Very very disappointed.
La Marina Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in La Marina and a 5-minute walk from the beach, Resort Internacional La Marina features an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. There is a tennis court and spa access is available for a supplement.Each air-conditioned bungalow comes with wood flooring, free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. There is a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee machine.The spacious complex includes a barbecue area, restaurant and shops. There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis.Resort Internacional La Marina’s spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. A massage service is available.Free public parking is available nearby. There is an easy access to the N332 Main Road. Alicante is 19 mi away and you can drive to Santa Pola Saltpans Nature Reserve in 8 minutes.
- Sports leisure , great staff very friendly and helpfull.
- Staff were all lovely nothing was too much trouble. Kettle not provided automatically had to request one. One delved to bungalow next day.
- Everything was excellent ,staff ,facilities ,accommodation ,stayed at many places but la marina tops the lot ,fabulous for adults and children 10/10
- The perfect resort for a young family. The bungalows were excellent. The place was spotless and the staff super friendly. Has an awesome beach 5 min walk on a timber boardwalk thru the dunes. Awesome pools and spa.
- You quoted 126when I arrived at the sit it was 146dont k ow why wasn’t happy with that I always deal with you and always the price is right thank you
Villa Alojamiento y Congresos
La Villa Alojamiento y Congresos is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Alicante and its beautiful beaches. The modern complex features an outdoor swimming pool.All rooms at Villa Alojamiento y Congresos include air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a shared microwave and small fridge.Set within gardens opposite Alicante University, La Villa offers coin-operated laundry facilities. There is a gym on site.Guests can enjoy good-value buffet cuisine from the cafeteria. The complex is also just 1,000 feet from a shopping center with restaurants, shops and cinemas. On-site parking is available for an extra charge. The tram is 3 minutes away from the property and offers direct connection to Alicante city center in 20 minutes.
- The simple but adecuate accomodation and food and proximity to University of Alicante! Great pool!
- Everything was good, room was very new and good facilities
- Very comfortable bed, excellent water pressure in the shower and plenty hot water. Only one towel per person which is fine for me as I have short hair. Room was very quiet and as it is used by the university for groups I was concerned it would be noisy but not at all. Free underground parking was a bonus.
- It was clean and comfortable. Good position. I would stay there again
- Perfect for student, but not only. Truly recommend for everybody who traveling alone. Staff was amaizing, many thanks for everything I asked they done for me.
Marjal Guardamar Resort
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This campground is located 10 minutes’ walk from the Costa Blanca seafront, 5 minutes’ drive from Guardamar. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned bungalows with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The bungalows at Marjal Guardamar Resort feature parquet floors and a private porch. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The large lagoon-style pool features 3 hot tubs and a waterfall. There is a fitness center, spa and a varied entertainment program for adults and children.The restaurant serves Mediterranean and international food, specializing in paella. There is also a café with a terrace, as well as a poolside bar.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the Marjal Campground is 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a 30-minute drive away.
- Premium bungalow is small but very well equipped, lots of fun things to do for kids at the camp side, great outdoor pool
- Great place for children. Nice beach and hiking trails. Great outdoor pool with attractions for kids. The bungalow was spacious with a nice little terrace.
- Location was great. Facilities were excellent. Bungalow was spotless and staff very friendly.
- The chalete and its location were perfect, clean tidy comfy. Tv was a bonus on rainy day
- The bungalow was perfect for family holidays very clean and well equipped
Top Resorts In Azafá Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Azafá Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Azafá Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!