6 Best Resorts To Stay In Antella Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antella Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Antella Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antella Tuscany. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Antella Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Antella Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Antella Tuscany:
Villa Le Piazzole
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Le Piazzole offers accommodations in Florence, just 3.2 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Peretola Airport is 5 miles away.
- Peaceful, beautiful building, good food, helpful staff
- Just beautiful countryside, relaxing, quiet, great staff
- Great service, warm and friendly staff, the surroundings are beautiful, olive trees, vineyards, gorgeous villa.
- The Whole experience was amazing!! Pictures of the villa do not do justice! The staff…AMAZING SOO accommodating.
- Location is great, beautiful garden, pleasant swimming pool
La Veronica Resort
Located in Greve in Chianti in the region of Tuscany, 11 miles from Florence, La Veronica Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Siena is 21 miles from La Veronica Resort, and Arezzo is 30 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 14 miles away.
- Il mio soggiorno presso La Veronica Resort è stato semplicemente eccezionale! La location è meravigliosa, la pulizia impeccabile, le camere da sogno e il personale estremamente cortese, sempre pronto a soddisfare ogni richiesta con un sorriso. Consigliatissimo!!!
- Wonderful Farmhouse with incredible views of the chianti landscape, rooms are very nice decorated and the place itself is simply amazing.
- Номера с видом на холмы Тосканы – очень красиво. В номере нет холодильника, но есть кондиционер, мы жили в номере без балкона. Мы были в прохладное время, но в номере было тепло. По нашей просьбе нам предоставили бокалы для вина и тарелки с приборами.
- Posto meraviglioso immerso tra le colline chiantigiane. All’inizio c’era stato un piccolo disguido per la camera assegnataci che non era quella che avevo prenotato ma lo staff molto gentile ha risolto il problema collocandoci in una stanza più idonea e con una vista meravigliosa. Colazione buona e ambiente molto pulito.
Súper recomendable!!! Es una casona típica de la región de La Toscana a la que se han preocupado en agregarle el confort acorde a las exigencias de hoy en día.
Es sumamente tranquilo el lugar, duermes magníficamente bien en una cama muy cómoda .
El personal muy amable y siempre atento.
Te espera Julia para recibirte , quien además de ser súper simpática ,habla inglés y francés, lo que hace muy fácil la comunicación.
La Verónica está ubicada en un muy buen lugar para visitar la región.
Muy linda estadía!!!!
The Florence Hills Resort & SPA
One of our top picks in Pelago.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Florence Hills Resort & SPA is located in Pelago, just 12 miles from Florence. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Arezzo is 29 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. Mini-bar and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower in every unit. Towels are available.The Florence Hills Resort & SPA also includes a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Prato is 21 miles from The Florence Hills Resort & SPA, and Bagno di Romagna is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great facilities, rooms and general atmosphere not forgetting the most helpful staff.
- The hotel is excellent..value for money..will book for this hotel if I plan to florence again..
- Very wonderful panoramic view, wonderful apartment we had the junior suite, very clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast, friendly staff. The sauna was ok, it had the Roman bath, the sauna, a massage bath, excellent massages made by the lady and very professional.Thanks again
- Everything was great. Staff are very kind and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Spa was great. Location and ambience are very good. We came there by bus, it’s a little bit harder, but it’s doable. Receptionist helped us and arranged private driver on our way back from the hotel. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here.
- The surrounds of the hotel were quite nice and the pool was lovely. The size the apartment was nice and spacious
Norcenni Girasole Club
One of our top picks in Figline Valdarno.The Norcenni Girasole Club is set on the slopes of the Chianti hills, between Florence and Siena. There is multiple swimming pools, a spa with a fitness center, plus various bars and restaurants.The resort’s main building is a beautiful historic villa surrounded by a green park and the Tuscan countryside. A tour desk includes information about the area.Norcenni Girasole has different types of well-equipped accommodations to suit your needs. It includes functional rooms, apartments, bungalows and mobile homes.Florence is a 30-minute drive away, and Siena is 34 miles from the property.
- Perfect stay with kids. Good breakfast, lovely apartment in a villa. Lots of pools, excellent minigolf, tennis courts, trampolines etc. We just loved it.
- Loved everything. Restaurants were fabulous. I would recommend this place to everyone. It really wowed us!! Would go here again for sure!
- Could only get WiFi accesss in public areas. We were in a chalet – good basic facilities at a reasonable price.
There is lots to like about Norcenni Girasole Club. Very helpful and friendly staff
lots to do on site with a selection of restaurants and bar facilities offering very good food and drink on site entertainment. We stayed in an apartment which was spotless and well equipped.
There is also a great range of reasonably priced day trips offered from the site.
- Absolutely everything! This place is AMAZING! Restaraunt Il Vecchio is too good, meat lovers dream. Pools, slides, kids entertainment galore, camping, cabins, apartments all in the heart of the Chianti region.
Villa Casagrande Resort e SPA
Hotel Villa Casagrande stands in Figline Valdarno since the medieval times, when it was established by the Serristori family.Totally refurbished, the villa is provided with a relaxing garden and a swimming pool, set by ancient walls. You can also enjoy a modern sauna and gym.Full of artistic heritage, Villa Casagrande offers 60 rooms equipped with all modern comforts, yet preserving the building’s 14th century charm.Hotel Villa Casagrande also offers a refined restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Tuscan cuisine.
- Nice place to relax, cute little indoor pool, clean.
- The staff were most helpful and friendly. The breakfast was fantastic and our dinner at the in-house restaurant was delicious and well priced.
- Hotel workers are very helpful. Property clean and has a history. Room was huge. Service incredible. Room was made sometimes twice a day. Location of the hotel very strategic, 45minutes to one hour by car to the places I visited from my list. ( Florence, Montecatini Terme, Montecatini Alta, San Gimignano, Space outlet, The Mall, and many many more.)
- The hotel is just gorgeous, the rooms are not luxorious but big, nice and comfortable. And the pool is great, water is rather warm.
- Everything about this hotel is special. It has tons of character, the whole place is stunning and romantic. In love!
Vitigliano Relais & Spa
Vitigliano Relais & Spa is located in Greve in Chianti, just 15 miles from Florence. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Siena is 17 miles from Vitigliano Relais & Spa, and Arezzo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Antella Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Antella Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Antella Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!