6 Best Hotels To Stay In Yreka California – Top Hotel Reviews
Yreka California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yreka California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yreka California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yreka California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yreka California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yreka California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Yreka California:
Baymont Inn Yreka
This Yreka, California hotel is less than 5 minutes from the Siskiyou County Fairgrounds. The hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi.Baymont Inn Yreka features a coffee maker, work desk and private bathroom in every room. Cable TV with HBO is included.The Yreka Baymont Inn has a business center and gym on site. Guests are served a hot continental breakfast every morning.Klamath National Forest is a 20-minute drive from this Baymont Inn. Siskiyou County Museum and Fairchild Medical Center are less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and I felt very safe by myself. I will be coming back soon.
- A clean welcome haven in a long journey. The bed was extremely comfortable.Receptionidt was very welcoming!
- Very comfortable accommodations. Beds were good. Loved the indoor pool! Walking distance to Black Bear Diner for dinner.
- The location and the efforts of the front desk lady.
- Booked room as we were traveling on road. It was fast and easy.
Best Western Miners Inn Yreka
Best Western Miners Inn Yreka offers accommodations in Yreka.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 46 miles from Best Western Miners Inn.
- The staff was great and very friendly toward our little dog… the bed was really comfortable… which was just what I needed after a stressful day of car problems… and the heat/ac didn’t wake me up when it kicked on…
- Excellent breakfast included, all staff very friendly, prepared checkout took maybe 10 secs
- Great location – large room – friendly staff! We loved our two-bedroom suite – plenty of space for our family of six!
- Decent breakfast and they allow larger dogs for a nominal fee.
- I’ve stayed in five other Yreka motels and this was the first one that didn’t have a single aspect of shabbiness.
Super 8 Yreka
Located just off I-5, this Yreka motel features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Shasta Valley Golf Club is 3 miles away.All rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. They also have coffee makers and seating areas.For guests’ convenience, Yreka Super 8 offers a gym and business center. The motel serves a continental breakfast and is within one mile of several restaurants.Greenhorn Park is 3 miles from Super 8. The motel is within 11 miles of Bass Lake, Trout Lake and Steamboat Lake.
- Older motel, well maintained, nice king size bed, bathroom on the smaller size. all in all a good. value
- 1st floor easy access to car. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent value.
- Maggie at the front desk was great. Super friendly and helpful
- Very quiet for a motel! Excellent breakfast, very comfortable bed. The best budget motel I’ve ever stayed at.
- A clean, quiet and well-maintained motel. The staff were friendly, the continental breakfast was basic but good and sufficient. It had a nice feel and I was very comfortable. It appears the owners are working hard to improve an already-nice place. A simple and nice motel for a place to lay your head for the night.
Holiday Inn Express Yreka-Shasta Area
This Yreka, California hotel is located right off Interstate 5. It has an indoor pool and offers a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Yreka-Shasta Area have a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A work desk and a sofa bed are also in every guest room.A fitness center and a business center are available for use at the Yreka-Shasta Holiday Inn Express. The hotel offers on-site laundry facilities as well.Guests can take a scenic drive to Mount Shasta, 40 minutes away.
- Love the breakfast and quick check in and out -we stay here all the time for business travel
- The staff was great……knowledgeable and great. Breakfast was great, as well. We’ve stayed there before and will again, when traveling north. Great place.
- Nice tasty breakfast, lots of choices and very friendly staff
- The young man at the front desk was very accommodating,
- Friendly staff, cleanliness, counter space around sink, comfortable bed
Comfort Inn Yreka
Conveniently located off Highway 5, this Yreka hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. A free shuttle is offered to Weed Airport, 21 miles away.
All rooms at the Comfort Inn Yreka are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. A work desk is included and free bathroom amenities are included in each room.This hotel offers a daily breakfast with hot waffles and poolside seating is provided on the sun deck. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.The Yreka Comfort in is within walking distance of Yreka Junction Mall and Shasta Valley Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away. Lava Lakes Wildlife Sanctuary is 12.9 miles from the hotel.
- The bed was like “a cloud” and the breakfast was very nice, the location was easy to find. A good experience.
- Good bedding and good pillows. This is an older property, but well maintained. Staff is fantastic, helpful and friendly. It snowed unexpectedly and they offered me a scraper for my windshield, a life saver at the time. This hotel is right off the highway, very easy to see and easy to get to once you realize they share a driveway with the Shell Gas Station and a Taco Bell. Quiet rooms, no highway noise. Breakfast is eggs, sausage, waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, and average quality coffee. Starbucks is across the street, so is Black Bear Diner. I will be returning to Yreka and will stay here again. PS Internet is super fast, no charge and issue free.
- Actually stayed a second time on the way back from Oregon. They are remodelling, but there was no inconvenience. Breakfast selection was good.
- The room was spacious and had a microwave and mini fridge.
- The location was perfect, next to a Starbucks, gas station, and immediate access to the freeway
Motel 6 Yreka
The Siskiyou Golden Fairgrounds are located less than one mile from this Yrek motel. It features an outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk and on-site laundry facilities.Motel 6 Yreka’s guest rooms include cable TV with extended channels and free local calls. The spacious rooms offer a private bathroom and a work desk.Fairchild Medical Center and Bottling Works Mall are a 5-minute drive from the Yreka Motel 6. Klamath National Forest is within a 30 minutes’ drive away.
- It was close to where we needed to be the next morning, and it was reasonably priced.
- Bed was good b ut even with all renovations felt like owner was cutting corners on the cheap.Motel 6 Gold Beach Or,is the best
- You get what you pay for. Pet friendly and there is no fee.
- The room was very nice: clean, modernish, and the bed was comfortable. Very nice for a Motel!!
- Nice room. Comfortable bed. Great helpful staff. And right next door, the Black Bear Diner!
Top Hotels In Yreka California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yreka California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yreka California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yreka California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!