6 Best Hotels To Stay In Wheeler Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Wheeler Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wheeler Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wheeler Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wheeler Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wheeler Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wheeler Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Wheeler Wisconsin:
Hampton Inn & Suites Menomonie-UW Stout
Hampton Inn & Suites Menomonie-UW Stout is located in Menomonie, just 22 miles from Eau Claire.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Menomonie
Located in Menomonie, 22 miles from Eau Claire, Motel 6 Menomonie features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice and quite, very nice, this was the best Motel 6 I’ve ever stayed at.
- Didn’t make my bed or have shampoo in the room
- The older man at the front desk was super friendly and accommodating! I think he was working a night audit shift, I’m not sure, but I wish I knew his name. It was nice after traveling in the car for 5 hours alone to be greeted by a sweet person who knew what he was doing. I also liked that the room was relatively quiet, and pretty cozy. The sheets were very clean and so was the room! There was also no pet fee which is amazing. My large pup was welcome to stay with me in any room, and our room was free of pet hair from previous guests!
- I requested 2 extra pillow and some clean sheets. Only received 2 pillows. That was the only thing good.
- We just needed a place to sleep to break up our trip. It is located perfectly, and is the perfect fit for our needs. 5th time staying there, and never a bad experience. Its our “go to” stop on our way through.
BEST WESTERN Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites
Located in Menomonie, 22 miles from Eau Claire, BEST WESTERN Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites features a hot tub and fitness center.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was so comfy. The room was amazingly clean. The housekeeping goes above and beyond here.
- Location was excellent. Staff was friendly and the room was clean. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again
- Breakfast was great!! Bed was very comfy and room was perfect temperature. They were very accomodating, grandsons varsity hockey team also was there. It was a great stay for the whole team!!
- Great breakfast. Yes, the eggs were fluffy. Clean room. Head of the staff of changed my room before I was even given it because it was located next to the elevator. Slight delay confirming another room was ready/clean. Very thoughtful.
- We loved the variety in your breakfasts. We enjoyed it every morning we were there!
AmericInn – Menomonie
One of our best sellers in Menomonie! AmericInn – Menomonie is located in Menomonie, just 22 miles from Eau Claire.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- the bed was awesome never slept so long in a long time. The Continental breakfast was amazing — fruit, yogurt, waffles,
- Room was spacious. The location was near the freeway for easy-on-off access. Relatively quiet.
- Our room was clean and comfortable. The location was close to where we were meeting. breakfast was good.
The nighttime manager, Ian, was super nice and very accommodating!!
When I called to let the hotel know that we didn’t know when we would checking in, so please don’t give our rooms away, the staff informed us that our room would be held and not given away unless we cancelled. That was very comforting! Thanks for a great stay!
- We had a king room and it was very roomy and comfortable.
Quality Inn & Suites Menomonie
This hotel in Menomonie, Wisconsin is located 3 miles from Lake Menomin and The Wilson House. The hotel offers an indoor pool and jacuzzi, free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Each room at Menomonie Quality Inn has a work desk and safety deposit box. Cable TV and a coffee maker are also included.Quality Inn Menomonie offers guests a free weekday newspaper and coffee in the lobby. Fax and copy services are available at the business center and guests can use the on-site laundry facilities and picnic area.Golfing can be found at the Chippewa Valley Golf Club which is a 15-minute drive from the Quality Inn and Suites in Menomonie. Other activities include mountain biking and hiking at Hoffman Hills State Park Recreation Area.
- I like the location because it is away from the traffic and yet close to the highway. It is also next to Kwik Trip which was sooo convenient to get gas and food past 9p. The place was very clean and smelt clean…the new hallway carpet was very nice. The room was neat & clean & didn’t smell musty like most places I have been to. Keep up the great work! We did not use the pool so I can’t comment on it other than it looked very nice.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not good. They may have been using stale mix for the waffles – I could really tell by tasting it was old mix. Also cream for coffee was curdling and I looked and it was expired.
- Breakfast worker was extremely friendly and kind. He was courteous and on hand if we needed anything.
- Very clean, efficient and very friendly staff. Tub had no water and it was fixed rught away!
Two very good nights’ sleep!
A good shower!
A luggage tote cart.
Cobblestone Inn & Suites at UW Stout Downtown Menomonie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cobblestone Inn & Suites at UW Stout Downtown Menomonie offers accommodations in Menomonie, just 22 miles from Eau Claire.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Wheeler Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wheeler Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wheeler Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wheeler Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!