6 Best Hotels To Stay In Wellsboro Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Wellsboro Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wellsboro Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wellsboro Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wellsboro Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wellsboro Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wellsboro Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Wellsboro Pennsylvania:
Penn Wells Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Penn Wells Hotel is located in Wellsboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was unique and different than any other hotel I’ve ever been in. The staff was very helpful and kind.
- Friendliness of staff, room was very clean and comfortable. Restaurant/bar with firer place cheap good drinks and really good food!
- Main Street location, easy parking & nice breakfast. This place has loads of charm & was very comfortable
- Great atmosphere, built in 1869, this hotel still maintains its old world charm, great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. It’s a step back in time, if you’re looking for modern amenities this would not be a stay for you.
- Beautiful hotel and surroundings. The brunch was phenomenal!! Been to Penn Wells before and never disappointed.
Coach Stop Inn & Tavern
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Coach Stop Inn & Tavern offers accommodations in Wellsboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.
- The facilities are a little old and out dated, but everything was clean. The staff from both the hotel and tavern were exceptional!
- Lounge and restaurant we’re nice. Staff was friendly,bartender Jeff was friendly and helpful with info.and directions.Good was good.Had love music Friday and Saturday nights.Room was average.
- The food and service were excellent. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
- This old bar and hotel has reopened under new management. The staff are all very friendly and know about the area. Great location for outdoor sports, not so great for activities in nearby larger towns of Wellsboro and Mansfield. We stayed here because all other accomodations closer to Wellsboro were filled up.
- Staff was friendly. Not fancy or new, but quiet and clean.
Rough Cut Lodge
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Rough Cut Lodge is located in Gaines. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Veiw was amazing so clean and so cozy the perfect cabin setting.
- Loved the gas fireplace and the seclusion. It feels like you are in a log cabin but with all the comforts of home.
- absolutely beautiful! Every room has either a porch or balcony with rocking chairs and plenty of stocked items you may need (linens, towels, dishes, soap etc.) Check in and check out was a breeze, can do it all by phone- email or text message.
- The room was amazing. Like a log cabin in the woods only nicer.
- We all loved the view outside. You can clearly tell the owners take great pride of the their property. EVERYTHING was up and running properly!!
Microtel Inn & Suites Mansfield PA
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Microtel Inn & Suites Mansfield PA offers accommodations in Mansfield.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was clean and the staff was very accommodating.
- The bed was very comfortable.Loved the shower how hot it was and the water pressure.
- I did not eat the breakfast during my stay. It was extremely busy down in the lobby and I was in a hurry.
- Very clean and updated. Beds and pillows were nice and soft.
- Good location, spacious rooms, and good friendly buffet breakfast, just stopped for one night whilst passing through. no complaints at all.
Quality Inn & Suites
The Quality Inn & Suites is situated at the intersection of Route 6 and Route 15, between the cities of Corning and Williamsport. Mansfield University, the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, the Corning Museum of Glass and the Norman Rockwell Museum are in close proximity.The hotel features a complimentary hot breakfast, free WiFi and mountain views. There is a state-of-the-art fitness centre for exercise and a business centre for professional needs.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryer, irons, ironing boards and HD cable TV.Guests can take a stroll in the nearby Lambs Creek Hike and Bike Trail.
- I appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. The room was a nice size and didn’t feel cramped.
- Close to highway and we got a quiet room, friendly check-in, comfortable bed, good breakfast and gym. They kindly allowed us to bring our pets into the room (pets had to stay in chage). Would book it again, but prices per room and night need to go down a bit.
- Bed was comfy~ Room was clean~ Breakfast was very good!
- received a free gift bag at check in. very genial reception on arrival. restaurant next door. micro fridge in room!
Great location to stay when you are playing around the Pine Creek Gorge area of PA. Also conveniently located right off of Rt 15 so you can make easy trips to Corning and the Finger Lakes region.
We’ve stayed a couple of times now and it is a friendly, clean, and enjoyable place to stay.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites – Mansfield offers accommodations in Mansfield.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was amazing, if I could have smuggled the entire bed home with me I would have. The room was very nice, bathroom was clean and neat. Breakfast was good with food well stocked and tidy not messy with spilled food like many buffet style hotel breakfast areas. Plenty of coffee and juice so you can start the day wide awake.
- The bed was wonderful. I also liked the room in general. It was big and comfortable. The bathroom was great too. I loved the hot tub. Most hotels don’t have one so that was an extra pleasure.
- Everything with a great location and breakfast that was delicious and a treat with delicious food and a great variety.
We booked two nights but were only able to stay the night of 8/3/2017 because there was a power outage and there wasn’t any electric. We did not stay on 8/4/17 We should get a refund
for the night of 8/4/2017
Nice and convenient to the highway for our ongoing trip. Nice bathroom. Friendly evening staff.
Partner left her Kindle in the room by mistake and on calling the hotel they said they would forward it to a hotel we will be staying in – very helpful
Top Hotels In Wellsboro Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wellsboro Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wellsboro Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wellsboro Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!