6 Best Hotels To Stay In Wayah Depot North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Wayah Depot North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wayah Depot North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wayah Depot North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wayah Depot North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wayah Depot North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wayah Depot North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Wayah Depot North Carolina:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin, just 22 miles from Cherokee.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maggie Valley is 30 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Franklin, and Bryson City is 19 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- I loved the room the staff and the breakfast was sufficient for me. The shower was cracked and the shower head wouldn’t stay still while showering and separated all over the floor. It was clean though
- It’s a nice clean place to stay and not overpriced.
- Everything was good. The lady at service desk helped us load our car, which we greatly appreciate.by both of us including Gracie my service dog.
- Needed room updates completed. Got rid of the live in construction workers whom negatively impacted Microtel Inn. The new owner, property manager(s) and all staff A+++!
- Have used this facility before and found it quite comfortable and convenient for our purposes. Breakfast is adequate but leaves a lot be desired as does the VERY limited, and cramped seating (3 tables)
Colonial Inn Franklin
Colonial Inn Franklin is located in Franklin, just 24 miles from Cherokee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryson City is 21 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin, and Clayton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 53 miles from Colonial Inn Franklin.
- Colonial Inn is a quaint little roadside motel in Franklin, North Carolina. The motel was built in 1977 and remains a mainstay for travelers and sportsmen alike to rest or use as a gateway to the great Smokey Mountains National Park and beyond. Our room was clean and well appointed with many channels on the newer television set. The property has gone through several recent updates including new shower fixtures and toilets. The staff was friendly and knowedgable about the local area and beyond. My family found the room comfortable and warm after a long day on the ski slopes in Gatlinberg, Tn. We will Definetly stay again as we appreciate the value and comfort of the property.
- Booking .com made it easy however the owner did not like the use of this site since the rate was better
- Lovely little place. You get what you pay for, it’s not luxury but it was a nice, safe place to stay for a stop over through the mountains. Staff helpful, room was clean.
- New big screen TV …beds were comfy…bathroom was clean…
- The Colonial Inn Franklin was clean, well-maintained and the owner and staff were quite keen on helping their guests. The price was high for what it was, but I was there during the total eclipse when everything was at a premium.
Featuring free WiFi, Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Franklin.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherokee is 20 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Maggie Valley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 49 miles from Rodeway Inn.
- It was pretty clean and standard. The heater worked well, which was good because it was below freezing outside AND it helped to block the road noise.
- STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,LOCATION WAS GREAT.CLOSE TO 2 MAJOR ROADS.CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS AND LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.BED WAS COMFORTABLE
- Price was right. Facilities a little dated. A big step off after you left the unit, which is a accident hazard.
- Beds and baths were very good. Service was better.
- Convince off highway, but then found room to be noisy
Comfort Inn Franklin
In the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Comfort Inn hotel is only 15 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad. This hotel is minutes from area attractions like Southwestern Community College, Western Carolina University and Franklin Golf Course.The hotel is central to many of the gem mines you can explore if you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Franklin is a small mountain town surrounded by beautiful streams, waterfalls, mountains, hills and valleys. Visitors can enjoy white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing in the nearby Nantahala River, Tuckasegee River and Pigeon River. Fishing, boating, golf, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, picnicking and tubing are just a few of the outdoor recreational activities close to the hotel.Additional attractions in the area include Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Nantahala Outdoor Center, Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Blue Ridge Parkway and Cataloochee Ski Area. A variety of restaurants is in the surrounding area. Several shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests are invited to enjoy the many amenities, including free local calls, free weekday newspaper and free coffee. Guests can also enjoy the exercise room and indoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, a business center and access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are available.In addition to standard amenities, some guest rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. The hotel also features rooms with mountain views. Non-smoking rooms are available.
- Staff was great, beds were comfortable , rooms were very clean.
The lady at the front desk helped me print a few items, which I greatly appreciated.
She went above and beyond to help me.(older lady with glasses)
- Pretty comfortable in this hotel. Things were clean and well kept.
- Breakfast crew was fabulous….friendly and ever so helpful!
- It was clean and very nice I booked here because we had a snowstorm and our college age children needed to be able to get to finals and the roads in the community where we live were impassable without 4 wheel drive
Gateway Inn & Suites
Offering an indoor pool and free WiFi access, Gateway Inn and Suites is located in Dillard, Georgia. Dillard House Stables are 1.6 miles away from the hotel.Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and flat-screen cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are provided. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk, a vending machine, and free parking are offered for convenience. A business centre and fax and photocopying services are available.Foxfire Museum and Heritage Center is 9 minutes’ drive away from the hotel. Black Rock Mountain State Park is 14 minutes away. Andy’s Trout Farm is located 2.8 miles from the Dillard property.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is a little bit questionable, but I still felt safe. The building is older, but the rooms were still very clean. And the bed was very comfortable!
- Friendly staff, clean and cozy rooms (furniture not new, but fine), heater system work very well. It was very good in the end of December. Breakfast not very rich, but enough to be full – cereals, scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits, waffles, fruits, e.t.c. I left message about our preference (that rooms will be close to each other). They missed it. But big thanks for mister on reception, he figure out this problem with his wife immediately!
- Everything smelled clean and the room was very nice. We didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast, but it was available to us.
- Management was friendly and helpful. The entire place was clean and inviting. The breakfast was just the right amount of food, but lacked any fruit. The Manager told me the owners were committed to keeping the place up and planned to make improvements and upgrades in the new year.
- clean, friendly, roomy, a/c and heater worked good
Lakeview at Fontana
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lakeview at Fontana is located in Lauada in the region of North Carolina, just 23 miles from Gatlinburg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pigeon Forge is 29 miles from Lakeview at Fontana, and Cherokee is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Loved the amenities….wonderful fellowship with other travelers. Personal attention by staff!
- The bungalow was very private feeling and we felt very comfortable while we stayed. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The whole atmosphere is charming it has a European village feel. The staff/ family was friendly and attentive and welcomed feedback. The masseuse – Grace – was excellent.
- Frühstück sowie Käse und Wein von 17-18 Uhr waren super lecker! Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt! Ein bisschen Südfrankreichflair – sehr angenehm!
- De inrichting van het cafe, met in de ochtend het ontbijt en in de namiddag de borrel en hapjes.
Top Hotels In Wayah Depot North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wayah Depot North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wayah Depot North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wayah Depot North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!