6 Best Hotels To Stay In Wahkiacus Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Wahkiacus Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wahkiacus Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wahkiacus Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wahkiacus Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wahkiacus Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wahkiacus Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Wahkiacus Washington State:
Quality Inn & Suites Goldendale
Quality Inn & Suites Goldendale offers accommodations in Goldendale.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Yakima Air Terminal (McAllister Field) Airport, 54 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Goldendale.
- Convenient for travellers on the Columbia River Gorge tourist trail. Views to distant snow capped peaks.
Bed was good. Water came out of sink faucet at an angle and splashed.
Alarm went off at 5:45. Came on again 15 minutes later. I did not set it the night before, so staff should make sure it was turned off for others. Toilet had sand in the bottom and it would not flush out. When toilet seat lid was lifted, the seat came up with it every time.
- The place had a great smell and we got an upgrade (although I orginally thought I booked that room, oops) staff was great and breakfast was great, pool time was good… i was bummed that the waffle maker wasn’t working but that’s the only downfall. I’m very picky about smells and it was wonderful to walk into a room and not smell stale air lol
- Perfect for what we needed and close to our destination sites of interest.
- The person at the front desk was very friendly and polite.
Shilo Inns Suites The Dalles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shilo Inns Suites The Dalles offers accommodations in The Dalles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.
- The friendliness of staff – Scottie was great. The good food from the restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly, professional, helpful. Location is great, parking convenient.
- We’d stayed at the Shilo Inn the Dalles before; this was a longer stay (5 nights). The suite room was pretty nice. We hooked the Xbox to the TV so that we could watch Netflix and get wind reports. The room was facing the highway, which wasn’t as awesome as previous rooms had been, but all in all, it was a good experience.
- The young man at the desk had a dead pan personality and I thought he was hilarious. Even though it was unintentional on his part.
- I have food sensitivities and the restaurant free breakfast didn’t work for me. I needed a place to get fruit/yogurt and be able to toast my own bread. Also only black tea available. Some decaf and green tea would be better.
The Lyle Hotel
The Lyle Hotel is located in Lyle, just 11 miles from Hood River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
Owners were great hosts.
Restaurant/bar was excellent.
Close to great wineries.
Liked the fact that dinner was served…Enjoyed our chicken, quite good.
It was an eclectic place…Value in terms of local flavor.. Very clean and nice sitting area next to the restaurant.
- Super friendly owners. We love historic properties so a great fit for us.
- Loved the quaint character of the hotel. We were warmly welcomed and invited to make ourselves at home. We would return!
- The Innkeeper was wonderful. She provided great local food and activity tips and kept the bar open past the normal time for our late arrival. There’s no breakfast served — instead they’ve chosen the “Inn” approach and have a full dinner menu and bar. We didn’t get in early enough to try the dinner but another guest told us it was excellent. They also have local musicians playing in the bar on some evenings.
- Owners were great hosts.
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge offers accommodations in The Dalles, just 20 miles from Hood River. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.
- I called two weeks after my stay and was treated very well. She was kind, respectful and responsive and went above what I expected regarding a search for a lost item.
- The rooms were very nice. The staff was great. The food was fresh and better than the last few hotels I’ve stayed in. I fully enjoyed my evening there. Thank you, a satisfied customer
- Great place . Can see the hotel from the highway. Clean comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Eggs were great. Soup in the evening for the cold winter
- The precious staff always there but not intrusive and with a caring and genuine attitude for my stay with them. May you always be blessed with employees with real great concern for those that stay with you.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. Snow had just fallen and everything was so beautiful! The breakfast was very good, with so many choices. We will be back!
Motel 6 The Dalles
Seven miles from Columbia Gorge Airport, this pet-friendly motel features an outdoor pool. It has a 24-hour front desk and free guest parking. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Motel 6 The Dalles. Guest rooms also feature a work desk, a sitting area and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A guest laundromat is available at The Dalles Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also provided. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.The Columbia Clothing Company is less than 1 miles from Dalles Motel 6. Fort Dalles Museum is 2 miles from the property. Columbia Gorge Community College is a 10-minute drive from the motel.
- I don’t like Motel 6, but wound up there by accident and what a surprise. The staff was really great and it was quiet. Yes, I said quiet. I actually enjoyed my stay. The room had a micro, fridge and a flat screen.
- My bed was very comfortable and i had a nice hot shower.
- Unable to pay by credit card for a guest as not a prepay motel. Although given a first floor room, long walk for disabled to take service dog to dog area. Not the best experience for co-worker
- Nice surprise to see a fridge and microwave in a Motel6 room. Very clean and comfortable room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.
I love laminate flooring rather then carpet. I’m also happy to have a microwave and refrigerator.
Although I initially used Booking.com, I was still given a senior discount.
The receptionist called me to be sure the room was acceptable.
It’s in an area where I feel safe walking my dog.i
One of our best sellers in The Dalles! Overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves morning pastries and 24-hour coffee and tea. The Dalles Dam is 3 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each contemporary guest room at Celilo Inn. All of the air-conditioned rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select suites offer views of the Columbia Gorge.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Celilo Inn. Guests can freely use the mountain bikes to explore the surrounding area. A fitness center with views of the Columbia River Gorge is on site.Columbia Gorge Discovery Center is 8 miles from this hotel. Deschutes River State Recreation Area is a 25-minute drive away. Numerous Columbia Gorge wineries are in the area and wine tour packages can be booked though the hotel.
fresh fruit in AM
Coffee in lobby good quality
- Paula, the night auditor, welcomed me in even though travel delays kept me from arriving before midnight. When I told her that I had to get an early start the next morning and would have to leave before they opened the breakfast, she promised to have some fruit waiting for me when I got ready to leave. To my delight, she delivered on her promise. I would stay there again.
- The rooms are attractively furnished and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and everything went smoothly. The view of the river and dam is impressive.
- This looks like an old style hotel that has a modern remodel. The rooms were small but very clean, comfortable and stylish. There was a fridge in the room, a coffee maker and a hair dryer. A small, nice continental breakfast in the morning. We were greeted with a glass of wine when we arrived. Very nice.
- Room was small but well appointed. Bed was comfortable. Glass of wine at check-in…BONUS!!
- fresh fruit in AM
Top Hotels In Wahkiacus Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wahkiacus Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wahkiacus Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wahkiacus Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!