6 Best Hotels To Stay In Voerså Nordjylland – Top Hotel Reviews
Voerså Nordjylland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Voerså Nordjylland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voerså Nordjylland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voerså Nordjylland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Voerså Nordjylland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Voerså Nordjylland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Voerså Nordjylland:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Syvsten Kro offers accommodations in Sæby, just 26 miles from Aalborg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Skagen is 29 miles from Syvsten Kro, and Frederikshavn is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Aalborg Airport, 26 miles from Syvsten Kro.
- Kun kogekonen om morgen og så venligheden af de sendte min datters bamse retur vi havde glemt
Værelserne er meget små. Badeværelset trænger virkelig til renovering.
Men morgenmad er helt i top. Og personalet er rigtig søde.
- Morgenmaden var simpel. Værelserne er ikke lydtætte, man kan høre naboen. Menukortet var super og maden var god. Udemærket sted hvis man bare lige skal have en seng at sove i. Stedet trænger til renovering,men man kan se at ejerne er igang.
- Mangler rengøring , er slidt og trænger til en kærlig hånd,
Morgenmad var ok, men lidt kedelig. Sengene var gode, men værelse var trist, kun en sengelampe, ellers loftlys. Badeværelse var så dårligt, bruseren sat fast med gaffa-tape.
Kommer aldrig mere.
Located in Dronninglund in the region of Nordjylland, 16 miles from Aalborg, Dronninglund Hotel features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frederikshavn is 21 miles from Dronninglund Hotel, and Hjørring is 24 miles away. Aalborg Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Hotel in a quiet and peaceful location. Dear Staff. Excellent facilities in the form of a swimming pool and a sauna.
- Nice big comfortable warm room. Bed was OK and bathroom clean. Wifi good.
- The rooms were large and well appointed. Good wifi and a reasonable breakfast.
- Lænestolene på værelset var tjenlige til udskiftning! Sædebunden var sunket meget så vi måtte lægge hovedpuden på!
- Sentral beliggenhet. Enkel og grei frokost. Hyggelig betjening.
Hotel Viking City
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Viking City offers accommodations in Sæby.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Aalborg is 30 miles from Hotel Viking City, and Skagen is 27 miles away. Aalborg Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Centrally located in a bustling street of Sæby. Bars, restaurants, shops and bike rental stores in immediate walking distance. Clean rooms and friendly cleaning staff. Refrigerator in the room.
- Walking distances to the beach only 5 minutes. Saeby is also just a short walk along the beach.
- Very good value for money hotel. Could perhaps do with redecoration but overall very clean and comfortable. Had more facilities included than I thought I would get for the money.
- Tolle Lage in der Hyggeligen Stadt Saeby… Frühstück gibts im Cafe nebenan …. Stadtzentrum und Strand, Hafen alles zu Fuss zu erreichen
- Trevligt rum – centralt läge. Bra med litet kylskåp och vattenkokare. Fint badrum.
Hotel Viking Aqua Spa & Wellness
One of our top picks in Sæby.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Viking Aqua Spa & Wellness Resort is located in Sæby, 30 miles from Aalborg and 26 miles from Skagen. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Frederikshavn is 7 miles from Hotel Viking Wellness, and Hirtshals is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Aalborg Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Viking Aqua Spa & Wellness Resort.
- Nicelly located one block from the beach, , with a pool and spa on site, parking and breakfast included.
- The spa-and fitness was nice and clean, with nice staff. Very good.
- Loved the Aqua area, so nice pools and features! Good parking and close to the sea.
- The location of this spa hotel offers many good long walks to the beaches of northern Sæby. The Aqua Spa is very good and well maintained. Even after checking out we were allowed to enjoy the spa as long as we chose to. The staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet had everything we needed to start off our day. We were given a quiet room and enjoyed a good nights sleep. We stayed for 3 days and will definitely come back here again. Next time we will rent bikes in hopes of a bit more sunshine.
- Parking was good as well as the breakfast. The rooms are little bit “tired, it need to be updated and the repair ( window frames rots ). The wellness, swimming pool, spa, e.t.c., and location is excellent.
Hotel Hjallerup Kro
Built in 1858, this cozy quaint provincial hotel is close to Ålborg.Renovated several times over the years to ensure the upkeep of modern facilities Hotel Hjallerup Kro has, however, managed to retain its historic charm.The in house restaurant offers the most exquisite French cuisine, prepared from the finest ingredients, while traditional Danish cooking is also available.Close to Hotel Hjallerup Kro is the green oasis Anlægget. Also located very close to the hotel are 4 excellent golf courses.
- Very nice staff and a large room. Wifi working very well. The cafe across the main street is really cozy with very good coffee and a good selection of sandwiches, bread, cakes and sweets. Includin locally brewed beer and soft drinks. They even have alternatives without gluten and lactose.
- Proximity to the places we wanted to visit in North Jutland was the primary reason for choosing Hjallerup Kro and that worked out okay.
- Staff very helpful and accommodation clean and bright. Good bus service into Aalborg.
- Bedrooms were spacious..nice breakfast..good location for touring North Jutland.
- Breakfast was excellent. the area was very quiet at night for a good night’s sleep.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lisboa is located in Frederikshavn, just 21 miles from Skagen. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Hirtshals is 24 miles from Hotel Lisboa, and Hjørring is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Aalborg Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Travelling by car with a pet inside we were really happy to find this wonderful place. We arrived at night but the guys graciously agreed to unlock the room and we had no problems with our late-coming. Each room has a separate entrance right from the outside with a lot of parking space in front – and it’s extremely convenient. The interior is all new and superclean. A nice and very soft bed and a really good breakfast at a beautiful restaurant. And the hostess is incredible – she was extremly welcoming and helpful 🙂 <3 Will definitely be missing the place and her sweet company.
- An excellent breakfast buffet. On our return journey from Norway we stopped off to enjoy breakfast before driving back to Germany. Great value for money.
- Everything was great! The room is very clean, nice tables at the entrance and convenient parking.
Breakfast was okay.
The attendant even offered to cut some fresh cheese and cold cuts of salami and ham.
- Amazing staff , clean , good facilities , good location
Top Hotels In Voerså Nordjylland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Voerså Nordjylland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Voerså Nordjylland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Voerså Nordjylland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!