6 Best Hotels To Stay In Venta del Charco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Venta del Charco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Venta del Charco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venta del Charco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venta del Charco Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Venta del Charco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Venta del Charco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Venta Del Charco Andalucía:
Gran Hotel & Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Gran Hotel & Spa is located in Marmolejo, just 29 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Andújar is 7 miles from Gran Hotel & Spa, and Bailén is 22 miles from the property.
Despite limited vegetarian options on the restaurant menu, the hotel ensured that a different veggie option was available on each of the three nights of our stay.
In addition, the rooms were nice and warm, despite cold weather.
- El baño era muy nuevo y bastante bonito. La habitación estaba muy bien, quizás demasiados pelos en las sabanas.
- La confortable habitación con desayuno incluido más el spa a un precio tan asequible…
- la cocina…el edificio, su historia, los camareros
La cama era muy comoda y la habitacion limpia y tranquila.
El desayuna no era muy variado pero estaba muy bueno.
- Despite limited vegetarian options on the restaurant menu, the hotel ensured that a different veggie option was available on each of the three nights of our stay.
Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza
Located in Virgen de la Cabeza, 10 miles from Andújar, Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bailén is 15 miles from Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza, and Linares is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sierra de Andujar
Located in Virgen de la Cabeza, 10 miles from Andújar, Hotel Sierra de Andujar features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bailén is 15 miles from Hotel Sierra de Andujar, and Linares is 23 miles from the property.
- Nice room, nice view, very comfortable beds, the restaurant is fantastic for dinner, great selection of venison and everything very tasty.
- La habitación excelentes, muy cómoda me sentí como en casa, me encantaría repetir.
- confortable , completo , camas perfectas , colchón muy bueno para dormir y almohada perfecta servicios completos de ducha y demás secador de pelo etc , lo recomiendo
- En conjunto todo estuvo perfecto, limpieza, calidad, precio
- la situación del hotel, pues está cerca del Santuario de la Virgen de la Cabeza
Hotel Peña Escrita
Located in Fuencaliente, 29 miles from Andújar, Hotel Peña Escrita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puertollano is 22 miles from Hotel Peña Escrita, and Pozoblanco is 29 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful. Pretty village on the hillside.
- Perfecto alojamiento para hospedarse en Fuencaliente. Santi y Ana los propietarios son muy amables y serviciales y te ayudan con cualquier cosa que necesites para sentirte como en casa.
Para ser de una estrella el hotel está genial, mejor que muchos que he conocido con más estrellas. Limpieza y amplitud en la habitación y el aseo, el colchón muy bien, tranquilidad, todo muy nuevo. El desayuno bastante bien. Hasta tiene una pequeña biblioteca.
Santiago, el dueño, muy amable y atento en todo momento.
En general, el hotel está muy bien, recomendable al cien por cien.
- Het personeel is heel erg aardig en ook erg behulpzaam,het dorpje beeldschoon en prijs-kwaliteitverhouding heel erg goed.
- La cama, con el colchón nuevo. La ducha con buena presión. El menú del restaurante muy casero y bueno. El señor que atiende muy amable.
Hotel Sierra Madrona
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Sierra Madrona is located in Fuencaliente, just 30 miles from Andújar. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puertollano is 21 miles from Hotel Sierra Madrona, and Pozoblanco is 29 miles from the property.
- Being a quite day in December we were the only guests however our room was ready for us being comfortable and warm. We half expected there to be no food available but there was which was most welcome and tasty. Similarly we had a perfectly adequate breakfast.
- Antonio the owner was very attentive, the breakfast was spectacular and the room was very comfortable and cozy. I would definitely stay here again.
- Such a nice place with a host that will make you feel at home.
- The whole ambient of this hotel is perfect. The restaurant offers a good selection and quality. Bicycle friendly hotel.
- La atención cercana recibida, el confort de la habitación, la comida de primera y el maravilloso entorno.
Mirador de Montoro
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Mirador de Montoro offers accommodations in Montoro, just 23 miles from Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Andújar is 18 miles from Mirador de Montoro, and Baena is 28 miles from the property.
This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Also, the room had a tub. A deep, comfortable, tub. Bliss. 😀
- The room had a wonderful view, was spacious and very warm (the weather was very cold). The staff were very friendly and most helpful. Would definitely stay again.
- Excellent location and views.very good cafe and lounge area.very friendly and helpful staff
- Not offered free breakfast with room. Dinner was OK though not diverse menu. Room view was spectacular though amenities at lobby was OK. Swimming pool a big plus – they even let us use it after dinner, even though ‘officially’ the poolside lights were turned off!
- The view is just fantastic. You can see the city of Montoro and surroundings. The hotel is located on the hill and dominates the city. The gardens are nice and enjoyable. Buffet Breakfast was good. The staff was nice and help us with all our answers.
- This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Top Hotels In Venta Del Charco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Venta del Charco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Venta del Charco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Venta del Charco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!