6 Best Hotels To Stay In Venta de Cárdenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Venta de Cárdenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Venta de Cárdenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venta de Cárdenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venta de Cárdenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Venta de Cárdenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Venta de Cárdenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Venta De Cárdenas:
El Mesón de Despeñaperros
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mesón de Despeñaperros offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Elena. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 25 miles from El Mesón de Despeñaperros, and Úbeda is 25 miles from the property.
- Espectaculares vistas. Trato amable. Estupendo restaurante. Confortable
– Friendly staff
– Restaurant and bar area have a nice rustic atmosphere
– Local produce for sale
– Good value for money (in the low season)
– Quickest check in procedure ever
– Effective heater (nice in winter)
- Lovely location with views of the mountains. Nice sized bath, big enough for 2 people.
- Very nice staff, beautiful view to the mountains from the room balcony, pretty restaurant, good food. Easy to take a dog for a walk. Nature park Despeñaperros is wonderful for trekking.
This hotel is reasonably priced for what it is, the food is excellant and also reasonably priced, the staff are great, it is in a beautiful part of Spain with lovely views and places to drive to.
I am only downgrading this hotel due to one of the beds in our room
We had room 110 and the bed near the window was noisy and collapsing, we did not go to bed untill 23.00 so it was too late to request a different room, the bed actually kept me and my husband awake most of the night.
A great shame.
Hotel Alfonso VIII
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Alfonso VIII is located in Santa Elena, just 24 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Úbeda is 24 miles from Hotel Alfonso VIII, and Valdepeñas is 31 miles from the property.
Traditional style hotel / restaurant / bar, at a very reasonable price.
Particularly good partridge pate!
Great base for visiting regional natural parks.
- FRiendly staff,a very good menu del dia and excellent value for money.
- We had a wonderful room with a balcony and a view over countryside, such a surprise on a one night stop over. Pet friendly, staff really nice and right on our route north. Excellent spot
- A very nice room and friendly staff. Our well behaved dog was allowed downstairs where we enjoyed some wine with complimentary tapas.
- lovely room and pleasant, welcoming staff; excellent for our little dog.
- Traditional style hotel / restaurant / bar, at a very reasonable price.
Casa Rural La Cimbarra
Located in Aldeaquemada in the region of Andalusia, 29 miles from Baeza, Casa Rural La Cimbarra features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 27 miles from Casa Rural La Cimbarra, and Valdepeñas is 24 miles away.
- Muy amables y cordiales. Alojamiento lo más cercano posible a la cascada de cimbarra, no tiene perdida. Bonito paisaje de camino al pueblo
- El trato excelente y la cena estupenda. El entorno es muy bonito.
- El entorno de la Casa Rural, excelente. El trato de los dueños también muy bién.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, el trato recibido, las instalaciones y la rica comida casera…
- Nos gustó todo. Fuimos con niños y ellos se lo pasaron en grande en la finca, con las gallinas, con Nico (el perro),… Los dueños estupendos. Cenamos una noche en la casa y estaba todo riquísimo.
Hotel la Perdiz
Featuring a swimming pool surrounded by gardens, Hotel La Perdiz is in the Andalusian countryside, in the town of La Carolina. The hotel has free on site parking and free Wi-Fi.Decorated in a traditional style, the air-conditioned rooms at feature tile floors and wood-beam ceilings. They include a flat-screen TV.The La Perdiz restaurant specializes in game and regional dishes using hotel’s own olive oil. The interior is decorated as a hunting lodge, with beams and a fireplace. There is also a bar and a summer cocktail lounge on the grounds.The area is ideal for outdoor sports, including hunting. The hotel is next to the A4 Highway and about 28 miles from the city of Jaen. The 10th-century castle of Baños de la Encina is just 16 miles away.
- Lovely comfy quiet rooms set round grassy courtyard. Personal garage behind with door into room. Excellent location with lovely, helpful and friendly staff. Didn’t use restaurant.
- ROOMS DELIGHTFUL VERY QUIET LOVELY FIRE IN THE LOUNGE FOOD EXCELLENT THIS IS OUR SECOND STAY AND IT WONT BE OUR LAST
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms.Good food.
- Very peaceful location. Having our own garage a terrific bonus. 2nd time we have stayed here, would stay again. Highly recommended.
- Lovely hotel. Easy to get to straight off the motorway on route to Malaga. Rooms spacious and clean and we also had a garage for the car for extra security.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Marchena
Offering rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, this hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the town centre. There is a cafeteria, a restaurant and a nightclub.Hotel Restaurante Casa Marchena is located in Vilches, at the foothills of Sierra Morena Mountains. Linares is 30 minutes’ drive, while Jaen is 43.5 miles away.Featuring classic décor in blue tones, rooms at Casa Marchena come with a TV and a private bathroom with shower, bidet and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine, while the bar-cafeteria offers a selection of tapas. Breakfast is included and consists of coffee, toasts and orange juice.This hotel can be reached taking the A-301 motorway, and the train station is 0.9 miles away.
- Food was great and staff was very freindly and accommodating … we were there for my daughters wedding
Lo que mas nos gusto fue la comida , productos frescos y muy bien cocinados menú variado .
El personal muy atento y cercano .
- Todo muy limpio, las camas buenas . La relaccion calidad precio correcta
- Es sencillo, muy limpio y parece bastante nuevo. La comida es buena
La tranquilidad del enclave y la amabilidad del personal.
No hay problema para aparcar. Alrededores muy interesantes con muy buenas vistas desde el Castillo de Vilches, un monumento muy interesante.
Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Mudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almagro is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo, and Valdepeñas is 10 miles away.
- Kamer op zich goed, schoon, eenvoudig (bv geen haardroger)
- Preis Leistung stimmt, entgegenkommen der Küche gut
- La comida muy buena. La cama confortable. Aunque tiene aire acondicionado, si abres la ventana entra un aire fresquito estupendo. La habitación tiene una terracita para salir y fumar o tomar algo.
- La cama muy comoda, la habitación sin lujos pero perfecta, y destacaria la profesionalidad y atención recibida por la pareja emprendedora que gestiona el Hotel/Restaurante.
- El trato es estupendo y se come muy bien allí. Fuimos con nuestra perrita y le pusieron una camita para dormir.
Top Hotels In Venta De Cárdenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Venta de Cárdenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Venta de Cárdenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Venta de Cárdenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!