6 Best Hotels To Stay In Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Valverde De Júcar Castilla-la Mancha:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Paqui offers accommodations in Valverde de Júcar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cuenca is 24 miles from Hotel Paqui, and Belmonte is 28 miles away.
- The staff were very busy, but did their best to make our stay convenient and comfortable
- We had a wonderful room with air con., views of the rural landscape, a well proportioned bathroom, beautiful atrium. The couple running this hotel were fabulous in their own rights: he at being front of house and she in the kitchen. We ate in the restaurant that evening and cannot over state the superb flavours of the dishes and the exceptional service by the owner and his excellent waitress. The staff commitment to this establishment is a reason, by itself, to go back again. Wonderful!!
- La limpieza y la calefacción y el trato con el personal
- El dueño un personaje simpatico, agradable y cariñoso, vamos un crak.
- Las habitaciones muy bien y los que trabajan allí también
Hotel Moya is one mile outside Honrubia, halfway between Madrid and Valencia. With décor inspired by Don Quixote, all rooms have hydro-massage showers, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The Moya Hotel has easy access to the A3 Highway. It offers free parking and is next to a gas station.All air conditioned rooms at the Moya are soundproofed, and bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Most rooms feature a private terrace, and some rooms have a laptop safe.The hotel has a restaurant and 24-hour cafe on site. There are also vending machines, along with a bar and reading room.
- Nice reception area – but corridors and room dark amd dinghy.
Great location for a stopover as just off motorway – couple of minutes – but far enough not to hear traffic.
Hotel supplied toiletries ( spare toothbrush, comb etc which was useful )
Clean , comfortable, decent food and very reasonable price ( for food and drinks)
Nice little gift shop , also with local cheeses, meats etc.
- Nice hotel, close to a3 easy access nice quality room
- Well appointed think they overspent on finishes and trying to get a fast return. Convenient close to motorway. Ok choice of food good parking off road reception staff very obliging.
- A really comfortable bed and pillows. Everywhere was so clean. Free use of the room safe. Also the ability to change the language when possible on the TV
Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu is located in Valeria in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 18 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Alarcón is 19 miles from Rural la Quinta de Malu, and Mariana is 24 miles from the property.
- From the moment you make contact the hosts are welcoming and accomodating. This is a very old farm house that has been decorated in a quirky and eclectic way, everything you see is a delightful surprise. Dinner in the below ground dining area is like a fairytale- prepare to be amazed. The food is beautifully prepared with fresh ingredients, don’t miss it! We felt privileged to stay with these lovely people.
The accommodation is a very old rural house that was nicely restored by the owners and quite magical in the inside. It is located in the cute village Valeria, with a Roman settlement to be visited.
The rooms are nicely decorated (it goes without saying that in such an old house one cannot expect too much luxury) and feel comfortable. It is advisable to bring some warm clothes, especially if it is not during summer time.
Javier served us a very nice dinner consisting of local food and wine, really delicious and for a fair price of approx 12 EUR per dish. We also had good chats and they gave us good recommendation for visits to Cuenca and additional sights in the area.
If you are looking for a special experience in a non-standard hotel don’t wait with your booking.
- This couple could not do enough for us, they were so hospitable. They invited us for evening meal with them and I am vegetarian and provided me with an amazing salad. They arranged for us to visit the local municipal pool for free (although make sure you take your passports as we didnt and that was awkward) We adored the town and the local bar.
This is a great quirky place to stay in a great littlle village. The hosts Manu and Javier were excellent.
we stayed and had dinner there prepared by Javier himself. The decoration of the rooms is very eccentric and something you will not forget. Its all done very tastefully. The house itself is a couple of hundred years old and has a history . Very enjoyable and very recomendable.
- Great proprietors with a wealth of information. House very cosy and quaint. Xavier is a great cook meaning dinner was scrumptious. Breakfast also very nice. A lovely place to stay.
Valdemora Casa de Campo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Valdemora Casa de Campo is located in Olmedilla de Alarcón in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 5 miles from Alarcón. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for windsurfing.
- It was really good experience. The owner, Pedro, he is very friendly person and always tended to help us. The others workers as well. The foods are very good and homemade. You feel as you are in your own house.
- Beautiful tasteful eccentric house….a Joy. Great welcome and service.
- We stayed 2 nights from 12 to 14 October (not 14 to 15) and we liked the hotel building, which is an old family house very well preserved, keeping its own very unique character, and in the mean time well adapted to the tourist hospitality. Despite being in a hotel one feels like being a guest of the family. The library is excellent, offering plenty of art, travel and history books as well as children’s literature. We loved the restaurant too, not only for the delicious home made meals but for its original interior design and furniture and atmosphere as well.
- This hotel definitely exceeded our expectations! Very well maintained authentic family house. Decent size rooms and clean throughout. Good sleeping quality and quiet overall. There is a good size swimming pool and garden to relax. The owner was nice and welcoming. There is a bar service and dinner is available on request.
- The property is a lovely renovated former home in the middle of the countryside. The decoration has made the most of the features of the Spanish house, including a wonderful trompe l’oeil under a skylight in one of the bedroom wings. The owner was extremely nice and helpful – speaking Spanish and English – and the service was extremely good. We had dinner and breakfast there which were both delicious. We spent time relaxing by the pool outside and also inside there is a cozy seating area for reading in the dining room. The property feels more personal than a hotel, and it would be a great place to rent as a private group for a party or for a weekend work event.
Parador de Alarcón
Parador de Alarcón is an 8th-century Moorish castle, set next to the Júcar River. It is located above the medieval village of Alarcón, and offers free public parking on site.The huge Alarcón Reservoir is near to the hotel. The city of Cuenca is 50 miles away.The stone castle has original wood beams and traditional furnishings. It has clever design, combining old and new features.Rooms at the Parador Alarcón are spacious and comfortable. They are decorated with warm colors and luxury fabrics. They all have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers a laundry service and a tour desk. It also has a garden, and a tower with wonderful views.The Parador’s restaurant offers traditional local food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a good selection of fine Spanish wine.
- Amazing building. Average room, avoided the restaurant, had to ask for things not on the menu for breakfast. Been there, seen it: won’t be back.
- Beautiful setting – perfect “get away from it all” place
A truly unique place worth to visit. Views and atmosphere are incredible. Read the history of this place before you come – it will be more interesting for you to walk through this town and castle.
Good vines and dinner.
- Lovely location in beautiful Spanish countryside. Comfortable warm room and bed on a very cold night in December. Pretty village but given the time of year (December) it was completely void of people except a few card playing locals in the local bar, which closed at 6pm.
There was an information paper especially for that room telling about the view.
You could borrow a key to get up on the roof.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Hierbaluisa offers accommodations in Alarcón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Nice family driven hotel in a completely renovated old stone house, nicely decorated. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy, with AC, WiFI and big TV. Friendly, kind and helpful owners, absolutely recommended!
- El desayuno, muy completo y delicioso, la decoración del hotel y la atención de Luisa y Esther.
- La dueña es encantadora, la habitacion comodisima y el lugar inmejorable. Volveria con los ojos cerrados. Darle un 10 es quedarse cortos. El desayuno, servido por la propia dueña, super atenta a todo lo que necesites y ofreciendote más y más.
- Todo, la amabilidad de Luisa,la decoración es preciosa, las habitaciones cómodas.
Todo en general. Sobre todo el personal del hotel, un matrimonio, que se encarga de todo.
Ya que los propietarios no estaban , por motivos personales. Aunque hable por teléfono con el propietario, para consultarle unas cosas, me parecio una persona extraordinaria.
Un fin de semana para repetir.
Top Hotels In Valverde De Júcar Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valverde de Júcar Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!