6 Best Hotels To Stay In Upper Land Grand Cayman – Top Hotel Reviews
Upper Land Grand Cayman is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Upper Land Grand Cayman. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Upper Land Grand Cayman. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Upper Land Grand Cayman. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Upper Land Grand Cayman right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Upper Land Grand Cayman with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Upper Land Grand Cayman:
Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman
One of our top picks in George Town.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman is located in George Town in the region of Grand Cayman. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 3.1 miles from Holiday Inn Grand Caymanian.
- The resort is complete; rooms, bar/restaurant, pool, private beach. Staff very good and friendly.
- Staff was really friendly and helpful. We requested the room with two separate beds and we were provided with such room.
- Large bed rooms with fridge , coffee making facilities , comfortable beds and pillows
- The view from the balcony was beautiful. We enjoyed the pool and the scenery from the pier. The front desk employees were very helpful in arranging activities for us, and the shuttle service – great!
- The bed was more than satisfactory. Thank goodness because that was about all we had in the room.
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
One of our top picks in George Town.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 2-minute walk from Seven Mile Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and professional dive shop. The air-conditioned accommodations offer views of tropical gardens.Each suite and studio at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach and Resort includes flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone with voicemail and a kitchen or kitchenette with a microwave, toaster and fridge.The resort’s restaurant serves local and international dishes, including pasta and salads. Breakfast is included, and room service is available upon request. Several fast food restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the property.Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach and Resort is a 5-minute drive from Georgetown and Owen Roberts International Airport. The resort can arrange snorkeling tours of Stingray City or scuba diving visits to an off-shore shipwreck.
- Easy access from airport and beach. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hot tub /pool was nice to access in the evening
- THE pool Resteraunt/ bar was the BEST. Loved the staff. We even hugged them as we left. I love Brenda and entire bar and waitress staff. Excellent prices. Outstanding food.
The bathroom & shower was clean
I liked that the room did not smell bad
I liked that the basic concierge place a board of activities, what was open and closed for the Easter weekend.
The coupon booklet is a great idea.
- The location was great being so close to the beach. The room was spacious and the mini kitchen was nice to have.
- It was clean, close to beach, staff very friendly.
Grand Caymanian Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Grand Caymanian Resort is located in George Town in the region of Grand Cayman. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Owen Roberts Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Beautiful property. Clean comfortable room and great staff. Kitchen and washer/dryer in unit.
- Most of the staff was really pleasant. There was a rent a car on site which was convenient for a day trip. The pool was clean.
- The resort was so lovely. It was clean, comfortable, and had amazing views. The staff was so friendly. The food and drinks and the restaurant were incredible. The shuttle service was reliable and something we were thankful for so we didn’t have to keep paying for taxis.
- The front desk staff was very helpful. From the check-in process to assistance with booking excursions on the island. The scheduled shuttle was a nice bonus. Just make your reservation for a spot early. The food at the resort was unique, offered a nice variety and was very tasty. The room was spacious and clean.
- The staff was great very helpful and friendly particularly Chenney and Kizzy-Ann. The food at the Blue Iguana was very good. When you walk out on the deck make sure to look down for stingrays and starfish
Sunshine Suites Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Sunshine Suites Resort offers accommodations in George Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 3.1 miles from Sunshine Suites Resort.
- Location, parking, short walk to the beach, continental breakfast, larger rooms. The grounds were nice and comfortable.
- The location is fantastic – just a short walk from Seven Mile Beach with some lovely restaurants and a good supermarket nearby. Super staff, always friendly and helpful. Beautiful grounds – they are so well looked after. Great breakfast included. Sunshine Grill was great too and nice to be able to eat on site. Lovely roomy bedroom with great aircon and a well equipped kitchen.
- I think I have stayed at every hotel in Cayman, and this one is definitely the best value for money on the island. The pool area has been upgraded and is great to relax or have an evening drink. Rooms are comfortable, quiet, and have mini kitchens and big fridges. The staff are all lovely. And the Sunshine Grill (next to the pool) is one of my favourite places to eat on the island (also great if you want to grab a quick bite at the bar). Guests have access to the beach and all the facilities at the Westin across the road (but Sunshine Suites is quieter and friendlier)
- Dinner & Breakfast both excellently prepared and even the complimentary continental breakfast was more than enough some mornings!
- Excellent location along seven mile beach. It’s a sister property of the Westin with a shuttle to the beach, access to beach chairs, gym facilities etc. Walking distance to Governor’s beach that has excellent off shore snorkelling. Many restaurants within walking distance or a $2 bus ride.
Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
One of our top picks in George Town.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman is situated on a private beach cove at the beginning of Seven Mile beach. It boasts a 4 restaurants and an outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a bar.All units in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Margaritaville Beach Resort, the rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms offer a balcony. Some of the with views.The accommodation offers 4-star accommodation with a hot tub.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Stringay city is 1.5 miles from Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman.
- Great location to beach. Nice pools. Good and friendly staff. Lobby is beautiful and live music was great.
- The staff was super friendly and ready to help. The beach is small but beautiful. Very comfortable beds.
- Place was clean. Staff was friendly with exceptional customer service skills. Convenient location.
- They washed the floor, like actually washed the floor every day. It was great. We had the option to get beach towel at any time, and the kitchen staff was great as well.
- New, clean, 3 pools, large resort, live music in lobby. Redsail in the lobby.
Eldemire’s Tropical Island Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Eldemire’s Tropical Island Inn is located in George Town in the region of Grand Cayman.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Owen Roberts Airport, 2.5 miles from Eldemire’s Tropical Island Inn.
- The bed was really comfy and the room was clean. It was really good value for money compared to most places on the island. It is close to Sunset House so easy to walk to get a drink or some food. There is enough parking at the place too!
We loved the cuteness and ambience of the place reminiscent of old Caymanian life.
The location is great so near to Georgetown and Smith Cove is just a ten minute walk away and is one of the most beautiful snorkeling sites on the island. Good quality beach towels were provided as well as ordinary towels. The sheets and blanket on the bed were of good quality with comfy pillows. Kitchen and bathroom were cute. Good wifi and TV.
- The staff is very friendly and always helpful. The bed was awesome. My wife and I got the best sleep there we’ve had in months! Everything was just terrific.
- This was a ‘girls trip’. Four middle-aged ladies traveled together. We were welcomed warmly by the family who owns Eldemire’s. We had very clean and comfortable accommodations, which included a kitchen and a fenced in backyard with outdoor seating and privacy. Tutti had made a book full of recommendations for dining and entertainment. We took the book with us everywhere and went to most of the places recommended. We had a dead car battery on our last morning there, and called Bob promptly. He came and gave us a jumpstart so we could get to the airport LOL. We would love to go back again.
- We enjoyed everything. This is not a hotel with all the luxuries, it’s more of a home away from home. Having the full kitchen definitely helped saved money on a few nights. Overall wonderful experience!
Top Hotels In Upper Land Grand Cayman Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Upper Land Grand Cayman to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Upper Land Grand Cayman but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Upper Land Grand Cayman. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!