Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trinidad. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Trinidad.
6 Best Hotels In Trinidad:
Tapacare Resort offers accommodations in Trinidad. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The place is wonderful. Very peaceful and relaxing. All the staff are friendly. The breakfast was good. Different kinds of fresh fruit juices and fresh fruits were great.
The staff was extra helpful and took us to town and organized motorbike to take us to river and helped with everything needed. Even late at night.
Place is beautiful, peaceful and very relaxing and you get the pools and lagoon to swim in and there is a playground too.
The whole trip was absolutely fantastic, including service, locations, possibilities to arrange one day travels from there.
Tapacare Resort is definitely a piece of paradise here down on earth.
We met the friendliest people ever in Trinidad and in Tapacare.
- I liked to stay in quiet and peaceful place. If you are looking for a location close to nature, it is the right resort. We enjoyed to walk around Suarez Lake and wait the sunset. We like to sightsee a beautiful places in the Amazona forest and eat a fresh fish dishes. People were so friendly and welcoming with us
- Staff more than willing to help arrange a jet ski. The night sky (when the clouds cleared) was amazing over the lagoon.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Colonial offers pet-friendly accommodations in Trinidad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Piesta offers accommodations in Trinidad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Basic but friendly and helpful. Room fans. Nice showers
- Stayed here 3 times up a floor each time. Happy to return, staff very helpful, breakfast quite adequate, shower worked well, wifi very patchy. Good position in town. They have a sister hotel 5 blocks away with a pool.
- Simple breakfast, very sparse room but cheap and comfortable
- Me encanto la amabilidad y disposicion de servicio. Me fui muy conforme del Hotel y de Trinidad.
- Muy buena atencion, mucha amabilidad, es una zona segura y muy tranquila.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Campanario is located in Trinidad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique del Rey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boutique del Rey offers accommodations in Trinidad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Alma is located in Trinidad.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!