6 Best Hotels To Stay In Trinidad Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Trinidad Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Trinidad Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trinidad Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trinidad Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Trinidad Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Trinidad Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Trinidad Colorado:
Days Inn & Suites Trinidad
Located in Trinidad in the region of Colorado, 18 miles from Raton, Days Inn & Suites Trinidad features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.
- We liked how close it was to the interstate. Easy access to go into town for dinner, Bella Luna for pizza highly recommend. They are a friendly marijuana hotel, with a special area for using.
- Overnight stay left early before breakfast. The room was nice & comfortable
- It was ghetto, holes in parking lot so big that I bottomed out my brand new SUV
- Rooms and facilities were fresh and new despite a somewhat old looking exterior.
- Room was large, and very clean. Bed was super comfortable, as were the pillows. Vanity area and bath area were all very adequate. Only drawback was tile floor makes room colder, left wall heater on for several hours to help. Breakfast was nicely laid out, normal fare, except they had tortillas available for breakfast taco. The items in the warmer were not very warm yet, but I was there right at 6. Checking in and out was quick. Overall, it was a great place to stop for an overnight while I was on the road.
Super 8 Trinidad
Super 8 Trinidad offers accommodations in Trinidad. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It is reasonably priced clean and does not allow pot.
- Everything was closed when we stopped, and the clerk offered his own food for something to eat. It was extremely nice of him.
- We arrived at 10pm and hit the bed immediately. Comfy bed.
- The little one was throwing a bit of a fit in the room and they had put us in a part of the motel where this wasn’t a big problem.
- This is a marijuana “no smoking” facility. Hard to find in CO! Super clean and comfortable.
Quality Inn Trinidad
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quality Inn Trinidad offers accommodations in Trinidad, just 17 miles from Raton.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.
- Good place to stay. Rooms were large and clean. Good breakfast. Very pleasant, friendly staff.
- Location, breakfast, ease of check in. Great for folks passing through on their travels.
- Bed was comfortable and front desk staff friendly.
- Good location, staff we’re frendly and respected our privacy.
- It was nice and clean! They had indoor pool, bar with pool table and a beautiful view if the mountains and the lake.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Trinidad, Colorado hotel is 90 miles from Great Sand Dunes National Preserve. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Along with free Wi-Fi, each room has a cable TV and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad. Coffee-making facilities are also available.A free continental breakfast is provided at Trinidad La Quinta Inn & Suites. A fitness center and laundromat are also on site.Colorado Springs, Colorado is 130 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad.
- We felt confertable. And relaxed. The breakfast really adds value to our stay. We were very happy with the breakfast.
- Hotel provided a pack n play for my grandchild at no additional charge. The indoor pool was nice. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- Gorgeous location with amazing views! Breakfast was delicious and very convenient. The room was comfortable and clean.
- The staff was very polite, and the entire hotel was clean, especially the bathrooms
- This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the facilities were amazing!! Wish all LaQuintas were just like this one!!!
Holiday Inn and Suites Trinidad
Just off Interstate 25, this hotel is about a 5 minute drive from downtown Trinidad. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, an on-site restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Holiday Inn and Suites Trinidad. The traditionally styled rooms also include coffee-making facilities.Trinidad Holiday Inn and Suites offers breakfast, lunch or dinner at Peak’s Restaurant. It serves American cuisine and a full bar. Room service is available.A fitness center is at the hotel for convenience. Guest laundry facilities are also on site.Holiday Inn Trinidad is a 15 minute drive from the Colorado/New Mexico state line and a 5 minute drive from Cougar Canyon Golf Links. Trinidad Lake State Park is a 25 minute drive away.
- We enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The cable channel selection was fantastic.
- Perfect place for an overnight while traveling to Denver. Trinidad appears to be a neat little town to explore, though we didn’t have time to stay. The hotel had a very nice restaurant – The Peak.
- Staff was exceptional. Restaurant and servers were great.
- Great location in great town!’ New, nice and clean
- Hotelwas clean and quiet staff professional and polite
Rodeway Inn Trinidad
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Trinidad offers accommodations in Trinidad.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Trinidad Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Trinidad Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Trinidad Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Trinidad Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!