6 Best Hotels To Stay In Torrington Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrington Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torrington Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrington Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrington Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torrington Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torrington Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Torrington Connecticut:
Rodeway Inn and Suites Torrington
Located in Torrington in the region of Connecticut, 22 miles from Hartford, Rodeway Inn and Suites Torrnington features a fitness center and indoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 19 miles from Rodeway Inn and Suites Torrnington, and Manchester is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The location was important because we were going to the Warner Theater. Parking was great. Afternoon worker and third shift workers were super nice. Bed was comfortable. Room was large.
- The bed was super comfy. Room. Was very spacious the water was nice n hot n great water pressure. Staff was awesome
- I was afraid to actually sleep under the stained comforter. The mattress was old, dented and uncomfortable. The furniture was stained and dirty. Nothing was refilled on the second day. And again, we were given the same disgusting room as we had a year ago but this time it cost 25$ more. Horrible room! This is where people go when they’ve given up on life. The first night there was a spider in the shower and the second night there was a beetle in the bed.
- This place has always been a great place to stay. It is safe and comfortable. The rooms are clean. The price is reasonable. They have a pool which is awesome! You can’t go wrong staying here. I’ve lived in Torrington for 17 years and have stayed at 3 other places, the days inn, the other one on east main street and the one on winsted road and I would only ever stay at this one again. Thank you
- When we arrived the kids wanted to swim so the staff gave us extra fluffy towels that were warm & cozy for my littles.
Days Inn – Torrington
Located in Torrington, 22 miles from Hartford, Days Inn – Torrington features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 17 miles from Days Inn – Torrington, and Manchester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities met my needs and was cost efficient.
- Everything was to my expectations, quiet, clean avalaibilty.
- It was easy to get to , staff was very nice and polite easy to talk to, room was very clean and bed was very comfortable, housekeeping was great, location was in a good place easy in and out. I will definitely will be doing this again.????
Way better than rode way Inn of torrington.
Clean, attentive, recent paint work. Overall pleasant except that one desk clerk.
- I wish there was a Days Inn with this price in central Boston and for that matter, everywhere we went.
Located in Cornwall Bridge, 24 miles from Waterbury, Cornwall Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Poughkeepsie is 28 miles from Cornwall Inn, and Danbury is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 38 miles from Cornwall Inn.
- Breakfast was great and decor (in room and common areas) was thoughtful.
- The cake at breakfast was delicious. The hosts were very helpful and the “Gathering Room” was an excellent area for post-dinner relaxation as a group. The girls loved the hot tub!
- Location was nice and close enough to local town. Staff was very friendly and helpfull.
- Breakfast was well presented and the homemade blueberry cake was too die for!!
- The staff were really helpful and friendly. Great breakfast
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol
This Bristol hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a sitting area and plush bedding. Pine Valley Golf Course is 3 miles away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in each modern room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol. A work desk is also included. Select rooms feature a refrigerator.The Willows Restaurant serves American cuisine such as steak and seafood. Time Out provides a casual fare along with a selection of beer and cocktails.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center. A business center that has fax and photocopying services is also available.Lake Compounce Amusement Park is a 5-minute drive from the Bristol DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Central Connecticut State University is 10 miles away.
- Love the cleanliness, the pool/spa facilities and hours of service, awesome parking space. The food was excellent, if you are with family members (10) the food prices work out great. Keep up the good work.
- Olny reson book is love salt warter pool and hot tub
- Pool was great, food was excellent, great tv channels
- People were very helpful , the facility had a wonderful pool and whirlpool. The food at the sports bar and service was excellent. A nice worker there helped scrape the ice off of my car . And I think I met a new friend there !
- everything , and special thanks to Danielle, she was following up on each single element in my stay
Residence Inn Hartford Avon
This hotel is located in Farmington Valley, a 21-minute drive from Hartford. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers suites with cable TV and fully-equipped kitchens.Accommodations at the Residence Inn Hartford Avon feature a separate seating area. The kitchens include a microwave and a dishwasher. Some suites have a fireplace.In the morning guests can enjoy a full American breakfast. The Hartford Avon has a grocery shopping service, and provides local restaurant delivery.Misquamicut State Beach is 50 miles from the Residence Inn Hartford Avon. Nearby leisure activities include bowling, hiking, and tennis.
- The room fireplace is a nice homey touch and the staff was very nice
- Located near shopping and restaurants. Beautiful hotel, amazing price for the amount of amenities.
- The bed was like a cloud. The room was very clean. The television worked fine, was easy to operate, and had a great picture. There was an ice maker in the fridge. I liked the layout of your smallest room. I think it’s called the studio. It’s what I’ll get when I come again with my husband.
- Room well-appointed and bed comfortable. Continental breakfast was fine. The location was good for our purposes as we were mid-way between two places we had to be.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating, the breakfast selection is tasty. The room was clean upon arrival and the location is perfect for me.
Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at the Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa. Located in the idyllic town of Washington in Connecticut, the Inn is renowned as one of Northeast America’s most distinguished luxury hideaways. The beautiful establishment and its surrounding small town served as inspiration for television writer and producer Amy Sherman-Palladino’s town of Stars Hollow.The 30 rooms are complete with a feather topped mattresses, antique oriental rugs, marble bath accommodations, as well as the Inn’s signature welcoming orchid. Guests will also find gas fireplaces and a well-stocked bar. Nestled in 58 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland, guests can swim in the sparkling pools, play tennis or golf, enjoy a revitalizing massage at the spa, or indulge in a meal of regionally-sourced ingredients at The Mayflower Dining Room.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Torrington Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torrington Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrington Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torrington Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!