6 Best Hotels To Stay In Tofino Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Tofino Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tofino Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tofino Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tofino Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tofino Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tofino Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Tofino Vancouver Island:
Best Western Tin Wis Resort
This beautiful hotel is located off the Pacific Rim Highway and overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The hotel has an indoor hot tub and rustic design.Guest rooms include a refrigerator and tea/coffee-making facilities at Best Western Tin Wis Resort. The rooms also have sliding doors leading to the balcony. Guests can enjoy ocean views from all rooms. Beds have plush white and red bedding.Guests can dine in the Beachfront Bistro with views of Mackenzie Beach and the Pacific Ocean. The food is fusion of aboriginal and west coast cuisines.Surfing lessons and equipment rental are available on site at Tofino Paddle Surf. Tofino Cycles offers on-site bike rentals.The Best Western Tin Wis is surrounded by wildlife, both flora and fauna. The Whaling Tour Port and Coastal Bear Watch is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- All rooms have ocean view. Close proximity to beach. Nice sitting area (couch) in room. Quiet out of the way (yet close to everything) location. Nice outdoor deck, sitting area.
- We had a very nice and comfortable room with a great view.
- The view. The dinner in the restaurant was amazing.
- The staff was very friendly Helpful view was amazing the room very comfy. Food was excellent
The view from the room was spectacular. From our king size bed we wake up to the view of the ocean and likewise the sunsets were spectacular.
The staff were friendly.
The Inn at Tough City
One of our best sellers in Tofino! Located in Tofino in the region of Vancouver Island, 22 miles from Ucluelet, The Inn at Tough City features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.
- The location was great as was the mattress to sleep on. Everything was clean and the room was comfortable.
- Awesome view, large balcony. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff and great funky decor…. great location!… Comfortable beds and delicious sushi, oysters with Pino Gris to boot!… thanks
- Basic room but bed was comfortable and entire room was clean
Our room had an amazing view of the sea and islands.
Reception was very friendly.
- The building is a nice wooden house in the harbour of Tofino with great views.The room was not very big but comfortable and decoration was very nice. Bathroom is very big.
One of our top picks in Tofino.This hotel is in the village of Tofino. Free Wi-Fi is available in each room. A beer and wine store is on site.A cable TV and a sitting area with a sofa is provided in rooms at Maquinna Hotel. A telephone is also provided.Maquinna Hotel has fax and copy services. A non-smoking environment is available for guest comfort.Pacific Rim National Park Reserve – Long Beach Unit is a 28 minute-drive away. Tofino Airport is 9 miles from Maquinna Hotel.
- We booked the last room available, a twin, and the beds were very hard, and the room very tired looking. Linens were fresh though and service very friendly, so that offset some of the negatives. Poor internet service, old lampshades..just tired, but a historical property very close to the water, right downtown, so that again proved to be a plus., and you couldn’t beat the price, which was its best feature.
- I just needed a place to lay my head for the night. Room was very plain, without any extra amenities (but there is a microwave, fridge, toaster, tables & chairs in a common eating room downstairs). Room had newish carpet and was very clean. Hotel snobs wouldn’t like it, but for me, it filled my need, was within walking distance of the company that was taking me out on a boating excursion the next morning and the hotel staff let me leave my car there for the day even though I was checked out of the room. Staff was very friendly. (No elevator, so you need to walk the stairs).
- Value for money. Old but refurbished property. Its ok for a short stay. Very well located.
- The location was ideal and I the space in the property was a decent size.
- The downstairs “common room” for eating your own food was a good addition, with fridge, coffee & tea all day, even a toaster brought out in the morning. Our friends had a nice room overlooking the inlet, ours was very small and rather stuffy but adequate.
Meares Vista Inn
Meares Vista Inn offers accommodations in Tofino. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The rooms were beautiful, the reception smelled like delicious cedar, and the receptionist was absolutely wonderful! We had a great conversation, we received tips on where to eat and where to go in town, and enjoyed friendly conversation. The rooms were exactly what we were looking for and it was so affordable!
- The room was recently renovated and is very modern. There is also good equipment and extra pillows and towels. We really enjoyed our stay, which was much better than we had expected 🙂
- You can see the beautiful scenery from their backyard. There is a bar there. It’s very relaxing place to hang out with people and enjoy the view.
- The owner could not have been more welcoming and helpful, even down to giving a short ride to our next venue when no taxi was available. Room was very comfortable – some rooms undergoing renovation. Highly recommended.
- Easily accessible , Friendly Owner! The town was just a 10 minute walk away.
Tofino Paddlers Inn
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Tofino Paddlers Inn offers accommodations in Tofino, just 22 miles from Ucluelet.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.
- I liked the set up, good clean kitchen, bathroom, good value rooms. Great view and central location.
Great location,its a cross between a Hostel and a B&B. Very clean and tidy But walls are thin.
Definitely Recommend 👍
- The Paddlers Inn is a super deal! Comfy beds, quiet room with ocean view! Very clean. Shared bathroom is not my favourite thing but it was very clean and the shower was good. Loved the Sea Wench products in the shower too!
- Great location. Lovely deck. Very good value for money.
Perfect budget accommodation in Tofino. The view from the kitchen and from the cafe is amazing.
The room is small but comfortable. The bathroom was clean and we appreciated the complimentary shower gel + shampoo in the shower.
We booked a kayak tour with Tofino Paddlers and we really enjoyed it!
Definitely a nice and affordable place to stay if you want to discover the Pacific Rim NP. We stayed 2 nights.
Cox Bay Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Tofino.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just off the Pacific Rim Highway, this resort is a 10-minute drive from Tofino. It features an outdoor hot tub and barbecue facilities. The apartments include a full kitchen, fireplace and a private balcony and furnished patio.A spacious living room with free Wi-Fi, a sofa and cable TV are included in all cottages at Cox Bay Beach Resort. Each cottage has a private bathroom and in-room laundry facilities.Less than a 10-minute walk from Cox Bay beach, this resort features a fitness center with sauna and a yoga meditation room. An elevated lookout lounge has a gas fireplace.Pacific Rim National Park Reserve at Long Beach is a 15-minute drive away. The Resort at Cox Bay Beach is only half a mile from the Long Beach Golf Course.
- Great location on the best beach (in my opinion). Love the fireplace, heated tile floors in the bathroom and having the kitchenette was helpful. There is also a watchtower with fireplace and a communal lounge with wood burning fireplace and BBQs.
- The bed was great. Layout of unit was ideal. View amazing!
- Privacy, short walk to the beach and our suite was awesome
I enjoyed the luggage carts, hot tub, location to the beach and the en suite laundry.
The resort is very private and welcoming to families.
- The location of this property is excellent! Being so close to the beach was a huge plus for us! The staff were very friendly and helpful, and using the lounge area was a lovely option. The outdoor hot tub was great to use after a long day’s walk. Will definitely be back!
Top Hotels In Tofino Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tofino Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tofino Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tofino Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!