6 Best Hotels To Stay In Smithwick Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Smithwick Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Smithwick Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smithwick Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smithwick Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Smithwick Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Smithwick Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Smithwick Texas:
Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls
This Marble Falls Holiday Inn Express offers a 24-hour fitness center, a pool with sun chairs and daily buffet breakfast. Rooms include satellite TV, a seating area and free Wi-Fi.The Express Start Breakfast Bar is available each morning and includes eggs, bacon, fresh fruit and yogurt. Holiday Inn Marble Falls’ guests can read a daily newspaper while enjoying their coffee.All rooms at Holiday Inn Express Mabrle Falls include a desk with well-placed electrical outlets and free wired internet. Rooms also have a mini-fridge, and some include a 42-inch LCD TV.The lounge at Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls offers plenty of seating and a wall-mounted LCD TV. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool, or use the business center.Holiday Inn Express Marble Falls is located just off Highway 281, and only 45 minutes from Austin, Texas. Lake Lyndon B. Johnson is 10 miles’ drive, and parking at the hotel is free.
- The room was very spacious with a sitting area and the bed was extremely comfortable! There were plenty of pillows and the sheets were soft. The outlet at the base of the lamp was perfect for plugging in a phone charger! The hot breakfast was also a nice amenitiy!
- The kitchen was out of many of the items on the breakfast bar.
- This place was so nice all the way around, and the customer service was outstanding! The bed was super comfy and the bathroom was really nice as well! Everything was very clean and attractive in our room and the lobby and breakfast room. Breakfast hours were longer than most hotels, including longer weekend hours! To top it off, we had a great view of the Hill Country from our room.
- The room was very nice and very clean! Breakfast was great! The staff at reception area was very helpful and polite!
- love the pillows and the fact there is a sofa in the room, with a lamp to read beside it.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
In the Texas Hill Country, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and fresh waffles. Every room provides a scenic view of Lake Marble Falls, which is located just off of the property.A flat-screen TV with an extended cable is included in each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Marble Falls. A microwave and a small fridge are also provided. There is a spacious work desk for guests to use. Private balconies with access to expansive views are available.For recreation, guests at Marble Falls La Quinta Inn and Suites can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool with a waterfall. There is also fitness center for guests to exercise in.Historic downtown Marble Falls is less than 3 miles from this hotel. Escondido Golf and Lake Club is 7 miles away. Longhorn Caverns are less than a 30-minute drive away
- Had a great view of the river, and very nice hotel, one of the nicest around.
- breakfast was great. Our room was very clean Jarita and ? did a wonderful job. Staff was great.
- Bed was perfect. Although I was supposed to be on the top floorduring my total stay. But had to pay extra for it on my las t night??? There’s a good chance thiss particul at la Quinta is leasing out a floor for nursing home patients w dogs. Something strange. The woman at the continental breakfast are a is s Nazi. I received concerned looks from the staff when I checked I because I’m handicapped with one eye and unshaven. Total attitude. When the do not disturb sign goes on the cleaning crew I intentionally beats the wall in the room next to you with vacuum insisting you wake up early so they can get off work early.
- The whole experience including breakfast was wonderful.
- Everyone at the facility was friendly and accommodating
Best Western Plus Marble Falls Inn
Less than 1 miless from Uptown Marble Theatre, this Marble Falls hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and 24-hour fitness center. Every room offers a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and DVD player.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Best Western Plus Marble Falls Inn. They have free Wi-Fi and a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that includes waffles, omelets, and bacon. A business center is on site.Falls on the Colorado Museum and Lakeside Park are 1 mile from Best Western Inn Marble Falls. Hidden Falls Adventure Park is 7 miles away.
- Bed was comfy-April at the front desk was very kind!
- The staff was excellent, the location was great for our purpose and the breakfast was better than expected.
- I had one of the rooms with indoor and outdoor access. I loved that.
- The bed was firm, room was clean, everything in the restroom was clean as well. No loud music / noise late at night. The room was huge and the price wasn’t bad all over all. The food looked amazing but we didn’t eat there bc we wanted a sit down breakfast outside of the hotel.
- The hot breakfast was fresh and tasty, and the entire hotel was bright and very clean.
Hampton Inn Marble Falls
This Hampton Inn overlooks Lake Marble Falls, and is surrounded by the largest chain of lakes in Texas. It features a swimming pool and a hot tub with river views.The spacious rooms at Hampton Inn Marble Falls come equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms are air-conditioned and have hot drink facilities and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served in the spacious dining area, and breakfast bags are available for those in a hurry. Many restaurants are nearby including River City Grille right next door.Guests can use an on-site fitness center, and the hotel has its own convenience store. Hampton Inn is 15 miles from Longhorn Cavern State Park, and 13 miles from Inks Lake State Park.This Hampton Inn is a 1-hour drive from Austin. Free on-site parking is available.
- Nice view of the lake, restaurant’s right next door (no need to drive). Nice views from restaurants as well.
- Sarvice, Breakfast, very Clean & everything I needed.
- Access to restaurants next door with beautiful view of the lake very peaceful comforting stay quality furniture, beds and linens, soothing decor and colors.
- Location on the beautiful lake, view from the room, overall cleanliness (hotel smells like home!), friendly staff
- When I checked in, Janelle at front desk knew I had requested handicapped access. Room available had some features, but was not fully accessible. It was fine. Minutes after getting to my room, Janelle called to check if things were ok. She sent engineer to install shower seat. Impressed!
WorldMark Marble Falls
Located in Marble Falls in the region of Texas, 28 miles from Cedar Park, WorldMark Marble Falls features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 44 miles from WorldMark Marble Falls.
- It’s was spacious and clean. It was great on price!
- Beautiful facility Lakeside with great amenities !
- I loved the amount of spacing in the rooms, bathrooms were huge and beautiful views of the lakes and the hill country.
- Large rooms, great view, perfect location…price was very affordable!
- The location and view. The place was very spacious and clean.
Best Western Post Oak Inn
Located in Burnet, 30 miles from Cedar Park, Best Western Post Oak Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 51 miles away.
- everything was great, if I come back I will make sure I stay there.
- The beds are really softer and the pillows bulkier than I like, but that’s my problem! Regarding the lighting, it would be better to have individual lights over the beds-the one is too bright to keep on for reading without bothering the other person when you turn it off.
- Linda is an excellent cook. Rick is so gracious and kind.
- Very friendly staff. They were able to accommodate my need to check in early as I arrived in town earlier than expected.
The eggs had a great flavor! A little cheese and pepper!
Potatoes were very tasty too!
Top Hotels In Smithwick Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Smithwick Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Smithwick Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Smithwick Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!