6 Best Hotels To Stay In Smiths Falls Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Smiths Falls Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Smiths Falls Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smiths Falls Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smiths Falls Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Smiths Falls Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Smiths Falls Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Smiths Falls Ontario:
Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel
This central Smiths Falls hotel is within 0.6 miles of Rideau Canal Museum. The pet-friendly hotel offers an outdoor pool and currency exchange services. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and mini-fridge are provided in every spacious room at Best Western Colonel by Inn. Most rooms offer a sitting area with sofa bed. In-room coffee and a work desk are also included.Colonel Best Western offers a free breakfast every morning with freshly baked muffins, hot waffles and a variety of cereal.Canoe tours along Rideau Waterway are just 0.6 miles from this hotel. Smiths Falls Golf and Country Club is an 8-minute drive away.
- Amazing staff, we were very warmly welcomed and helped. Locaton wise is also a plus, since it’s easy to find and easy to park.
- The room was large and bed was comfortable. The receptionist was very friendly and the check-in and check-out process was really quick. Breakfast was also good with lot of items to choose from. The room and breakfast area had good WiFi connectivity.
Very good breakfast se;ection
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The whole place was very clean.
- The staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and the motel were fantastic. The breakfast and facilities were great. Everything is outstanding but I would say a little pricey for the area.
Econolodge Smiths Falls
Located in Smiths Falls, 29 miles from Kanata, Econolodge Smiths Falls features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- I really only travel to Smiths Falls for appointments then visit friends in the area, then travel back to my new town of Deep River. Also from The Lodge you have access to some Great Eatery’s.
- The view was fantastic. The front desk very helpful and pleasant. Close to historic site and walking trails and downtown
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean and spacious with a view of the water. Fridge and microwave in the room, large closet and bathroom.
For such an old building, the rooms were very clean & comfortable.
Suited us just fine.
- Kris was excellent at the front desk. Easy to find. Look out onto Rideau. Quiet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Merrickville, 27 miles from Kanata, Baldachin Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The inn also provides bike rental. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- it was very clean and the bed was very comfy.. I would surely recommend it.
- Excellent food in the dining room. The female manager, who was also the waitress, did her very best! The dining room was beautifully decorated.
- Our room in this historic building was nicely appointed with antique furnishings and a four-poster bed. Sure, there are some dated items like the fake flowers, but it all worked for me. Tub and shower were clean and worked fine. Charming and authentic country hotel. Great pub down the street, lovely shops and a very cool used vinyl store. A really enjoyable getaway experience.
- The historic building was very nice. The sheets were super soft!! The room was very spacious and had lots of easily accessible outlets for charging phones, cameras etc. The staff (lady at reception/restaurant) was very nice.
- Location was excellent. Shops, restaurants, museum all very close by. Very quiet.
Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Perth. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, walk to everything. Beautiful view outside my room, would’ve been beautiful if it was summer, but still pretty. Staff at front counter were friendly, but a little distracted on their phones at times. The spa facility is a lovely addition. Had a relaxing massage and hot soak in the whirlpool. Bathtub was the best one I’ve ever had in a hotel. Perfect size.
- I liked the decorations for Christmas as you walked in the lobby. Everyone was very friendly, very helpful. The size of the room was ample, the view was glorious, the proximity to everything in Perth was terrific. I did not know breakfast was included so that was a nice bonus and the free local paper and advertising for events going on while I was staying there were very helpful.
Super nice rooms
Excellent service from front desk staff
- The room was perfect and the bed was very comfortable.
- The staff were amazing and friendly. We had booked two massages at the spa. My spouse and I were both incredibly impressed with the two young estheticians. The hotel is in walking distance to many pubs and restaurants. We went as a little get away overnight and would go back in an instant!
Perth Manor Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Perth Manor Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 40 miles from Manor Boutique Hotel.
- I loved the ambience and old world charm. The location was perfect for a getaway from Ottawa.
- Great room and building and the staff were universally excellent.
Nice staff, very kind people.
The building is wonderful and the room is amazing.
The breakfast was a great experience.
- Spacious room with high ceilings and large windows. Gracious and helpful hosts. Lots of attention to detail in the presentation of the rooms and the morning meal. Great home cooking.
- From the time you walk up the red carpet through the doors to the Perth Manor, you step back in time to the Victorian era, with all it’s finery. You can feel the history and the owners enjoy sharing tidbits of information and how the manor came to be. There is an elegance and a feeling of privilege to share the space with the other guests. Breakfast is made by a true “chef”. Would go back in a heart beat! My friend and I loved everything about the experience.
Merrickville Guest Suites
Located in Merrickville, 27 miles from Kanata, Merrickville Guest Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 29 miles from Merrickville Guest Suites.
- Very basic breakfast- only enough for 1 day ( we were there for 2 days) No personnel on site.
- We had a great time at the Merrickville Suites! It was for a girls get away and we loved the cute apartments with great comfy bed – perfect location to all the fun shops!
- The continental breakfast in room was perfect! The site has a beautiful skylight and the cutest little kitchen!
- Very clean suite. The bed was very comfortable. Excellent location. It was easy to check in and access to the suite throughout the evening was easy.
- The town is really quite and the location is perfect if you just want to take rest and enjoy the almost silence after the really active day.
Top Hotels In Smiths Falls Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Smiths Falls Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Smiths Falls Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Smiths Falls Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!