6 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiz Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiz Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiz Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiz Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiz Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiz Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiz Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Santiz Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural El Rocal
Hotel Rural El Rocal offers charming, rustic rooms with balconies overlooking the village of Ledesma. It features an à la carterestaurant and a terrace.Each room at Hotel Rural El Rocal has exposed stone and brick walls with wooden features. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.El Rocal’s restaurant serves local cuisine, such as roasted meats and stews. There is also a café, a lounge and a terrace.Local activities include hiking, cycling and horse riding. The River Tormes runs through Ledesma and Almendra Lake is just 50 minutes’ drive away. The pretty university town of Salamanca is 16.2 miles from the property.
- Good location and cheap accommodation with free breakfast
– The rural look of the hotel.
– Nice window view to the castle
- Excellent option, very clean and comfortable rooms, very good wifi signal, staff extremely helpful and friendly, free parking next to the entrance
- We only stayed a weekend but the staff made us feel like at home
- El desayuno y la ubicación, ideal para visitar toda la provincia.
Set in the small town of Peñausende, La Becera offers stylish design and a small spa. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The rooms have modern decoration and furniture. They have wooden floors and plasma-screen TVs.The spa zone at La Becera has a Jacuzzi, sauna and a Turkish bath. There are also large gardens and a terrace.There are two places to eat at La Becera, the café and the restaurant. Both have views of the surrounding countryside and a ruined castle.Peñausende is a pretty town with many old buildings. It is about 18.6 miles from Zamora and 28 miles from Salamanca.
- I arrived Sunday lunchtime when the staff were busy with lunch and it was noisey. I was given a quiet room at the back of the hotel with a terrace on the same floor to enjoy the shade and sunset. Dinner was taken on the bar terrace which has a small plunge pool. Food and wine were very good and the hotel is located in a picturesque old village with panoramic views towards Portugal. Obrigada Vicente! Até a próxima vez!
- The owner and the staff was just fantastic to us! In fact, even their dog was fun to be around. We were a team of five Swedes riding bicycle across Europe and we loved this place. We strongly recommend it!
Fabulos, comfortable place, in a tradition of good quality country inns – as friendly as it is professional.
Excellent full breakfast.
Generous drinks at the bar (thank you for the late-night gin and tonics.)
A welcome stop on a long journey.
- Рекомендую ! Деревня ,деревней , но какие замечательные люди!
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la limpieza, el silencio por la noche, la excelente calidad de la comida. Una estancia inolvidable y un lugar para recomendar y repetir.
Balneario de Ledesma
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Balneario de Ledesma offers accommodations in Vega de Tirados, just 14 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.
- in lovely countryside if you want to walk or bicycle
- Os funcionários da recepção foram simpáticos e prestáveis.
Tranquilidad y buen servicio de catering.
Balneario muy equilibrado y algo saturado de público.
- El entorno es precioso. La zona de aguas y de balneario es bastante correcta.
- A limpeza. Espaço sempre limpo e sossegado. Bom pequeno almoço.
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor is a 15th-century castle, set in the Castillian countryside. It has been carefully restored to keep its structure and many of its features exactly as they have been for centuries. It offers lovely views of the countryside and features a seasonal outdoor pool, seating areas and a library.Each of the hotel’s rooms look out onto the castle’s central courtyard or to the meadows which surround it. Located 16.8 miles to the north of the ancient university city of Salamanca, the castle is one of many which give the region its name. In the past, this particular castle has been home to the local nobility and has been nationally protected since 1931. Nowadays, you can dine in what were once the dungeons or stroll through the beautiful surrounding gardens.Legend has it that the name of the castle comes from one of its former owners, the Bishop of Santiago, who stayed there with his secret lover. Having been forced to part by the church, it is said that the couple now haunt the castle.
- The building was stunning and grounds well maintained. Highly recommended.The staff where very friendly and helpful better than most Hotels.
- Loved the atmosphere and staying in this beautiful castle.
- Fabulous building and interiors. Warm and cosy rooms. Good breakfast offering. Dinner was good, but perhaps not as great as I had hoped. Dog-friendly (lots of them).
- Wonderful location and facilities, helpful, friendly staff
- Great historic building not far from Salamanca town. It is a very unique experience worth staying for a few days. Will return as they make pets most welcome.
Posada Real del Buen Camino
Posada Real del Buen Camino is located in Villanueva de Campeán, just 28 miles from Salamanca.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Zamora is 11 miles from Posada Real del Buen Camino, and Toro is 23 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 53 miles from the property.
Lovely renovated old house. Lovely host
Really in middle of no where but great stop for rest and break.
Words can’t express what an amazing experience we had during our recent stay at La Posada del Buen Camino! From the second we arrived magic happened! The property is stunning, the staff is incredible and the rooms, food and wine are all fabulous!
The true heart of the property is the owner Maria Eugenia and the staff. Each and every one of them went out of their way to make sure we were happy.
The surroundings WOW! Never been treated so well anywhere in the world that we have traveled. highly recommended and we will definitely be back!
Everything. This is the place to relax, unwind, put your worries behind you.
Sit in the VERY PRIVATE garden retreat. Do nothing but listen to the birds and watch the Swifts and Martins swirl about overhead.
The owner is so friendly and makes you feel you are at home – not in a Hotel.
Wake up to the calls of the Swifts as they dart past your open window. Perfect
- How peaceful it was in the village. The owner really took care of us. She is very friendly and provided us with useful information about the area.
- The decoration throughout is of high quality. I loved soaking myself in the bath after a long walk. Breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely renovated old house. Lovely host
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
This converted convent is in the beautiful Duero Valley and has its own vineyard and a spa. Boasting spectacular gardens leading down to the Tormes River, it offers a gourmet restaurant and free WiFi throughout.The Hacienda Zorita boasts plenty of historic features in its interiors. You can enjoy wooden beams, robust stone walls and cosy lounge areas with inviting sofas and open fireplaces. There is also a spa area, offering a variety of treatments.The Hacienda has a gourmet restaurant, serving dishes mostly prepared from produce grown on their organic farm. The hotel also offers guided tours round its wine-making facilities.During the summer season, the property organises a number of activities, such as open-air cinema, dinner in the vineyards, picnics, and afternoon tea.Hacienda Zorita offers free parking. You can drive to the beautiful city of Salamanca in just 15 minutes from Hacienda Zorita.
- Wonderful staff, food was delicious and the wine tasting very interesting – all in a beautiful environment! Lovely attention from the staff during our stay.
- The history of the property, and the pride of the staff in making us all feel welcome in it, was amazing. In 1487, Christopher Columbus stayed in the Hacienda in order to seek support and funding for his trip to “The Indians” ! Fabulous 2.5 hour massage – with grape or olive oils – and private jacuzzi and brunch! The ‘cata’ / tasting of their locally produced wine was fun!
- Wonderful big room, best „Tasting menu „ with different wines.
Not only a great hotel, but an incredible experience.
- Second stay at Zorita and it keeps scoring high. We can’t have enough of the peaceful stunning views of the river Tormes, the quiet stylish lounge areas perfect for an afternoon reading session, the excellent food… This time I specially liked the new year breakfast brunch.
Top Hotels In Santiz Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiz Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiz Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiz Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!