6 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan Pueblo New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Pueblo New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In San Juan Pueblo New Mexico:
Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel
Boasting an on-site casino and a heated outdoor pool, this San Juan Pueblo resort is 42 miles from Taos. A restaurant and bar are located on site. A gym is also available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel. Comfortably furnished, all rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. A microwave and fridge are provided.A 24-hour reception is offered at Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel San Juan Pueblo. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A laundromat is on site.Ohkay Owingeh city center is 2 miles from this hotel. Black Mesa Golf Club is an 18-minute drive away.
- no the bed wasn’t a cloud end no fluffy eggs. We got a suit. We didn’t expect the comfort. Nice supprise.
- First time in casino accommodation and much better than expected. Detached from the casino itself. Clean, well equipped room. Comfortable bed. Good bathroom and a great buffet breakfast. Excellent value for money.
- Not smokey in rooms even though it was attached to a casino; nice view of the montains
We didn’t like much.
Overpriced Indian Casino
Jacuzzi bathtub that took 45 minutes to fill up
In a 2 week trip the most expensive and worst place we stayed
It was just convienient
- Staff in buffet very good. Food a cut above some buffets, not in luxuy items but in items well prepared and with good flavor.
Rodeway Inn of Espanola
Located in Espanola, 22 miles from Santa Fe, Rodeway Inn of Espanola features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Not much to like here. The whole place smelled if cigarettes.
- Horrific.Filthy.I am contacting the health department and BBB. I am reporting this facility for unlawful conditions. They should be closed down. I have photos I am going to upload to google. Shame on booking.com for allowing a hotle like this to exist as an option.
- clean room in spite of ratty bedspread, chipped wood work and crumbling walls
Did not stay for breakfast because very skimpy. No drain covers in the sink or tub. Stains in sink.
Quiet but facility needs to be remodeled badly! I would not stay there again.
- It was very clean and the staff was very professional and friendly.
Days Inn Espanola
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Espanola offers accommodations in Espanola, just 22 miles from Santa Fe.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- That it was near restaurants in town and close to our location where we had planned on attending.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is easy to find. Sonic is right next door.
- If you don’t expect much, this is the place for you. The room and bath were clean. That’s about all the good I can say.
- It was nice that you called to see if we were still coming, since we ended up being later than we expected.
- The accommodations were ok and relatively clean. Bed was comfortable.
Cities of Gold Casino Hotel
This hotel and casino has over 600 slot machines and table games, and there’s an on-site restaurant and bar. Guest rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Cities of Gold Casino Hotel offers rooms equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and work desk. Room service is available.A business center and a laundromat are on the property of this hotel. Guests of the hotel have access to the gym at the nearby spa center.A daily buffet serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Poeh Museum is 5 minutes from the Cities of Gold Casino Hotel. The Santa Fe Plaza is a 15 minute drive from this hotel.
- Very nice rooms, nice big tv and we loved the bowling alley next door. The bed was also very comfy. We loved that we got a free breakfast that actually lasted till 12 so we got to sleep in
- The free breakfast at the casino it was good because it was free. The lobby of the hotel was very clean.
- Brunch was good.Staff was friendly. Bowling near by.
- Considering first room assigned to me when I opened door first thing I saw was a suitcase and clothing. closed door asap and went down to tell check in clerk. Was assured room showed as no one assigned to that room. Another room was assigned and enjoyed my stay.
- I always enjoys the friendship the people show think this goes along way. We can count on finding availability when we need reservations. So I trust we can continue. See you all real soon!
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is located in Santa Fe in the region of New Mexico. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Santa Fe Municipal Airport is 17 miles away.
- Staff very friendly. Room service prices were great
- Clean, comfortable room. Very relaxing. Nice size room.
- We checked in at 10:00 PM and checked out 26 hours later. Passing through from Phoenix to Denver. Wanted to stay longer but were on a schedule.
- The room was lovely. The bed was perfect; the towels & sheets delightful to the skin. In room coffee very good. The hotel was clean inside….lots of nice touches. The restaurant (Red Sage) was delicious!
- The facilities were great, spa, gym, restaurants and casino.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe-North
Only a short drive from downtown Santa Fe, this hotel offers apartment-style accommodations, complete with fully equipped kitchens, and is situated near some of the area’s main points of interest.The Homewood Suites Santa Fe-North strives to make every stay pleasant with thoughtful amenities such as a free daily breakfast and a free evening reception. The hotel also features a 24-hour convenience store as well as a modern business center and fitness facilities.The Towa Golf Course Resort is ideally situated only seconds from the Santa Fe-North Homewood Suites. Guests at the hotel can also easily explore Jemez Springs, Bandolier National Monument and Nambé Falls.
- food was fantastic and the staff super nice and friendly
- The bed was very comfortable, amenities and facilities were excellent!
- The facility & the staff was excellent .. free food was great .. the facility was beautiful , comfy & very clean.. all our request were met
- Great staff great location love the free breakfast
- Nothing at all. We stayed at this hotel two years ago and had a totally different experience.
Top Hotels In San Juan Pueblo New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan Pueblo New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!