6 Best Hotels To Stay In San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In San Bartolomé De Las Abiertas Castilla-la Mancha:
Be Live City Center Talavera
One of our top picks in Talavera de la Reina.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Be Live City Center Talavera offers accommodations in Talavera de la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arenas de San Pedro is 22 miles from Be Live City Center Talavera, and Candeleda is 26 miles away.
- Staff very helpful, room clean and very comfortable breakfast with good choice!
- Good place but hard to find because the entrance is in a hidden corner in a pedestrian area
- For the price paid, I think this was a great hotel and it was right opposite the bus station where we arrived in town, so that couldn’t have been better. Check in was friendly and fast and they supplied us with a map to help us get around. The bed was comfortable, the linen nice and the pillows fine.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Great egg/bacon/tomato sandwich.
Good underground parking.
Fantastic park just a minutes walk from the hotel.
- They only allow pets to stay there when the dog show is on which is a shame
Roma Aurea is located in Talavera de la Reina, 22 miles from Arenas de San Pedro and 26 miles from Candeleda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Bothh the room and the bathroom were a good size, quiet and comfortable. We stayed in November and it was a little chilly at night however the 2 extra blankets that I found in the wardrobe warded off the frost! The hotel is conveniently placed for shopping and nothing is very far from the old city.
- Location is not bad, and it has several fast food restaurants very close by, in walking distance.
ok price of 43€.
Air conditioner works.
Has warm water.
- Secure parking bars and restaurants nearby. Basic breakfast included.
- No mucho, En el aseo no había suficiente jabón para ducharse.
Hotel Ébora is located in Talavera de la Reina, just 22 miles from Arenas de San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The guy on the desk was friendly and very helpful.
we only stayed as a stop over as were travelling on bike touring
good location and bed comfy
- Talavera is a surprisingly underrated place to visit – it has two astonishingly beautiful churches (Basilica del Prado and La Colegial), impressive city walls, great parks and local cuisine is a wonderful fusion of the neighbouring regions (Extremadura, Ávila, Madrid and La Mancha). The hotel seems to be an all-time favourite among tourists with a probably unintended touch of retro.
- El personal de recepción y del bar súper atento y competente
- Las camas muy cómodas. Habitación confortable. Buena vista. Bonito entorno.
Located in Talavera de la Reina, 22 miles from Arenas de San Pedro, Hotel Perales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly, clean, comfortable, and convenient for our purposes. Great restaurant around the corner
La ubicacion fantastica, al lado de numerosos bares para comer y a 5 minutos de la plaza de toros y a 10 de las estaciones de bus y tren.
Habitacion espaciosa y con todo lo necesario.
- La ubicación, trato del personal y el tamaño de la habitación.
- La localización es muy céntrica y resulta fácil encontrar aparcamiento alrededor del hotel
- Un hotel propre bien situé et un incroyable rapport qualité prix
Hostería de la Galería Cerdán
Hostería de la Galería Cerdán is located in Talavera de la Reina, 22 miles from Arenas de San Pedro and 25 miles from Candeleda.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- I liked the property very much, the comfort, style I would say that luxurious, and the family running it were really kind.
- Super clean and comfortable and the staff were really friendly.
- friendly welcome, very nice room, very central, short walk to restaurants
- This place is a little gem and the absolute Spanish experience. Whilst the hosts do not speak English, they are very friendly and happy to show you their lovely home adorned with pictures and collectors items. The garden is an oasis. A great experience.
- Wonderful little B&B by two 80 year old art lovers. Super nice and helpful. Very clean and proper. Parking is in the street — sort of easy. Rooms are small but comfortable. We will go back.
Hotel Rural Encinar de las Flores
Located in Los Navalucillos in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 24 miles from Talavera de la Reina, Hotel Rural Encinar de las Flores features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In San Bartolomé De Las Abiertas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Bartolomé de las Abiertas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!