6 Best Hotels To Stay In Salen Isle of Mull – Top Hotel Reviews
Salen Isle of Mull is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salen Isle of Mull. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salen Isle of Mull. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salen Isle of Mull. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salen Isle of Mull right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salen Isle of Mull with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Salen Isle Of Mull:
Western Isles Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Western Isles Hotel is located in Tobermory, just 27 miles from Oban. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Comfy beds, clean rooms. Delicious breakfast with a great view overlooking the harbour.
- View from the room was great and also the views from the dining room. Fun spot perched up on the hill over Tobermory. check in was great and the fire in the fireplace was cozy. Breakfast was great.
- Fantastic breakfast and bed was super comfortable. We were also upgraded to a room with a sea view.
- Staff helpfull. Everything and the restaurant only average
- Our room had a wonderful view and comfortable bed. The early breakfast was good. The old staircase was a bit wonky and renovation was in full swing which meant many areas were working sites. The staff were all trainees but keen to please and the house manager seemed very stressed. We liked all this because you don’t often get to stay at Faulty Towers. We loved it all!
Park Lodge Hotel
Park Lodge Hotel is in the quieter, upper part of Tobermory, Scotland, a short walk from the busy harbor front. The rooms are comfy and modern, and evening meals are available.On the harbor front there is the famous Tobermory Distillery and the pretty multi-colored buildings used for the children’s program, Balamory. Park Lodge Hotel suits hill walkers, wildlife enthusiasts and families on the Balamory Trail.The family-run hotel has many local staff who can help with your inquiries. There is a private parking lot and free Wi-Fi internet. The hotel’s informal meals include a Sunday roast special, and are served in the spacious lounge and dining room.
- Staff were very friendly. Lovely breakfast. Very tasty black pudding and sausages. Comfy bed.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Very clean and fresh.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. We were there for a christening and other members of the family joined us for an evening meal which was excellent,good portions and value for money.
- Hotel was fine. Felt safe, warm, reasonably comfortable.
- Very helpful staff when phoned for advice before arrival. Flexible when catering for breakfast /lunch.
The Tobermory Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Tobermory Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tobermory. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and fishing. Oban is 27 miles from The Tobermory Hotel, and Mallaig is 28 miles from the property.
- Both rooms were extremely comfortable, tastefully decorated & had lovey ensuite shower rooms. The staff at the hotel were very helpful & friendly. Have to say a very big thank you to the owner who very kindly upgraded my mums room from single to double with brand new ensuite which was fabulous! Our evening meal was delicious, as was breakfast. I’d be delighted to recommend The Tobermory Hotel, well worth going to!
The hotel was in a superb position at the harbour in Tobermory.
The single room was small but really comfortable. The breakfast was tasty and well prepared.
My evening meals were superb and were served by friendly and professional staff.
- Beautiful location on the main street of Tobermory. Lovely comfy beds. Nice staff.
- Quirky, comfortable and friendly. Plus great location.
- The staff at the hotel were really friendly and really helpful. The food served in the restaurant was superb. The steak I had was very tasty, one of the best I’ve had in a long time. I was even given an upgraded room when I checked in. I would highly recommend this hotel and I hope to stay there again in the future.
Isle Of Mull Hotel and Spa
Situated on the crescent of Craignure Bay, this hotel has stunning views over to Morvern and the west coast. The main ferry terminal is just a few hundred yards away, with a shoreline path leading to the hotel.Most of the rooms at The Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa have views of the scenic surroundings, and guests can also make use of the extensive leisure facilities and Spa.Within the Spa is the Rasul mud room, a specialist full-body cleansing treatment. Other spa therapies and beauty treatments are available by appointment.There is an indoor heated swimming pool, a children’s pool, foot spa, gym, sauna and steam room, all of which are free to hotel guests.Dinner and breakfast are served in the Sheallach-Na-Mara Restaurant. Guests can relax in the Observatory Lounge, which looks out on to the gardens and shoreline beyond.
- Very relaxing enjoyable atmosphere and comfortable room
nice comfortable hotel
friendly staff just excellent
Warm welcome, friendly staff, great food, hot showers and superb views of the sound of Mull
Will definitely stay again.
- The views were great both from our room and the dining room. Meals were very good.
- Huge comfy bed, great breakfast with very tasty black pudding. Fantastic views and great being able to go for a swim in the morning. Loved all the old historic pictures displayed all around hotel. Liked decor and blackout curtains a delight for husband who loves to sleep in the pitch black!!
The Bellachroy Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Bellachroy Hotel offers accommodations in Dervaig, just 29 miles from Oban. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- We had a very large room at the hotel with a newly updated beautiful bathroom. The food at the restaurant was very good and the service was prompt and friendly.
- The location was lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great we had dinner in restaurant and it was delicious. The room was comfortable and had a lovely view.
- Convenient stopover point for cycling Mull. Historic building with heritage. room was comfortable and bathroom clean. But expensive !
- Staff were delightful and very supportive. Breakfast was good on the whole. Room was nice and the location was very pleasant. Evening meals were OK.
- Host & staff really friendly & helpful, good location handy for many of the must-visit sites on the island
Located in Pennyghael, 21 miles from Oban, Pennyghael Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The room was lovely, spotless and very comfortable and a good size. The view I had looked over the front with panoramic views of the loch and hills beyond. The ducks were an added bonus. As a family run hotel the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
- Meals were great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- food excellent location wonderful otters atinthe loch in front
- Very comfortable bed and large room with exquisite views over the loch and Ben More. Very kind and helpful staff, very nice food and excellent breakfast. Overall just a perfect place to explore Ross of Mull.
- Excellent welcome by friendly staff. Beautiful location and clean, comfortable room. Meals; breakfast and evening meals were of a high quality. Wonderful local mussels were a highlight. Owners were happy to share their local knowledge and gave helpful advice.
Top Hotels In Salen Isle Of Mull Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salen Isle of Mull to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salen Isle of Mull but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salen Isle of Mull. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!