6 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Saint-hilaire-en-lignières Centre:
Hotel Restaurant La Goutte Noire
Hotel Restaurant La Goutte Noire is located in Châteaumeillant and features a bar. Featuring room service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at Hotel Restaurant La Goutte Noire also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a city view.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Goutte Noire.
- Extreme pilote staf, good ambiance. Felt very relaxed and Well served
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Good selection of bread and excellent coffee for breakfast. In town centre, so close to the shops etc
The staff were fantastic
Breakfast and evening meal were very good
- The food was out of this world. They also offer to match the wine with each course, which is a great idea and works very well.
- The owner and personnel were extremely kind. The restaurant was charming and very well cared, the presentation of food was excellent, as well as the service. The cheese cart was spectacular. The hotel was very quiet, far from traffic. We booked a family room which was quite spacious.
Hotel Du Lion D’argent Et Des Tanneries
Located just 1,650 feet from the center of La Châtre, this 19th-century hotel features an outdoor swimming pool in the garden bordered by the river. It is located in the Center region, 22 mi from Chateauroux.All of the rooms in the Hotel du Lion D’argent et des Tanneries feature air conditioning and a private bathroom with a bath, a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities are also available.The hotel restaurant serves regional specialties and offers à la carte menus and dishes, as well as a brasserie style menu at lunch time. Meals can be accompanied by local and regional wines.The hotel is only 2,450 feet from the George Sand Museum and 0.8 mi from the Sports Park. Hotel du Lion D’argent et des Tanneries also offers the free use of bicycles. Private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is in a smallish village, on quite a busy road with a lot of lorry traffic (but noise wasn’t a problem). There is an annex across the road from the main building. There is a small garage available for motorcycles and bicycles. There is plenty of parking. The room was quite basic, but clean and comfortable. The garden outside was very pleasant. The restaurant was very good and popular. We really enjoyed the food. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Good for a one or two night stay, the breakfast was good. Room faced a fairly busy road so had to keep the windows closed but that said I’d stay again if passing the area.
- Had a “Jardin” room with a terrasse. So beautiful and quiet! Lots of greenery, murmur of the river nearby, birds twittering. The room is in the shadow all day so it was pleasantly cool despite 30C outside. Would definitely come again!
The swimming pool was a life saver !
Locked garage a bonus for bikers
- Friendly staff. Good location. Great ambiance. Very good breakfast and dinner. Will come again.
Hotel A Notre Dame
Set in a 16th-century building, Hotel Noter Dame is located in La Châtre, just 24 mi away from Chateauroux. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and relax in the spacious garden or terrace.The rooms at Hotel Noter Dame are individually decorated and feature free Wi-Fi. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Every morning a continental breakfast is served in the dining room featuring fresh bread and pastries, and guests can choose to enjoy breakfast in their room. Restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The Chateauroux Train Station is 40 minutes away and the Chateaumeillant vineyards are 11 mi away. Guests can visit Georges Sand’s house in Nohant-Vic just 10 minutes away and play golf at the Dryades Golf Course 6.8 mi away. There is a private garage for motorbikes and bicycles on site.
- The staff was wonderful! The women at the desk were some of the nicest, friendliest desk staff I’ve ever encountered. They answered all our questions cheerfully and were extremely helpful. The continental breakfast was delicious – fresh croissants, rolls, yogurt, orange juice and beverages. It was extremely quiet and within walking distance of the bus to Chatauroux, the closest larger town. This is an older, historic hotel with pictures on the breakfast room walls of it from around WWI or before. The statue of our lady that gives the hotel its name is incrusted in the façade and is a historical monument. This is NOT a luxury hotel by any means – it is a small, traditional hotel with a winding staircase, heavy metal keys that you leave at the desk when you go out, and windows that open (no air conditioning). The rooms (and especially the bathroom) are small by American standards, but clean. Excellent value for the price.
- Very nice welcome from the Lady at the Reception, the location is central and at the same time in a very quiet place, close to many restaurants. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Highly suggested for travellers and families.
- It was historic, unfussy and comfortable. The concierge was extremely helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The location was central, but peaceful. An excellent way for a one-night stop on a long journey.
- The owner Katy was very kind and went out of her way to be helpful. A charming lady.
- Great central location close to shops and restaurants. Genial host. Easy on street parking seemed safe. Very quiet town.
At Saint Amand Montrond, in the center of France, on the road for holidays, the Relais fasthotel will receive you in a pretty place.Fully air-conditioned and very quiet the Relais Fasthotel offers fully equipped rooms with shower High Speed Internet access, television, and parking right in front of the room.You will also appreciate our special stopover offers, from Monday to Saturday.
- Cooling/heating worked perfectly. Beds quite comfy. Room was well cleaned on a daily basis.
- Convenient to motorway and easy to find. Checking in was easy even without staff as obtaining the room key was automatic from outside the main entrance. Although in a business park the surroundings were quite green. Clean rooms and convenient parking just outside the room.
Close to highway.
Deal with breakfast and dinner in evening
- Charming and helpful staff. Good size of desk. Parking adjacent to room.
- They offer a simple dinner for a low price, the personel is kind and tries to speak English with you, and the location is great for a one-night stop between NL and ES. There is a supermarkt across the street.
Le Noirlac is located in the small town of Saint-Amand-Montrond. It features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, golf course and lake. All the rooms at Le Noirlac are equipped with private bathrooms, a hair dryer and satellite TV. Free WiFi access is available.The hotel restaurant serves regional cuisine prepared from fresh produce, accompanied by a fine selection of wines.Le Noirlac is the ideal place to stay for exploring the region. Discover the 11th century churches and enjoy the range of activities on offer from horse-riding and cycling to go-karting. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- We were staying in Saint Amand Montrond to visit our daughter who is working as a teaching assistant. The town is very small and had a limited selection of hotels. The Noir Lac was very convenient to the highway and to our daughter. The staff met our every need and even went beyond what we expected when we asked about local apartments that our daughter might be able to rent. The continental breakfast was very convenient. The hotel restaurant was quite nice as well, it was often filled in the evening.
- The food was excellent, both the evening meal and the breakfast. The room was comfortable and the shower was lovely and powerful.. all in all this is a great place
- Nice swimming pool terrace and bar. Not far from the auto route
- The evening meal in the restaurant. The entrecôte steak was far too big for one person to eat but nevertheless was amazing!!
- The ease of access, very friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable bed and a great breakfast.
relais du prieuré
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, relais du prieuré is located in Le Magny. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.The hotel has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near relais du prieuré.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint-hilaire-en-lignières Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!