6 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Rouffiac Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
The Braisiere’s restaurant serves traditional dishes, a number of French specialties and always uses local produce. The bar is open in the evenings.All of the hotel La Braisiere’s guest rooms have a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Free private parking is available and guests can access the N10 motorway in 30 minutes by car. Bordeaux is an hour and a half’s drive away.
- Very comfortable bed and the shower was fine. No AC but a fan that did the job. Excellent breakfast and we had very enjoyable evening meals there.
- It was a very handy stop on way to wedding..great to be able to have a meal in the restaurant on arrival & drinks..a good place to relax..enjoyed our stay.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
- The staff were ever so friendly and accommodating. The food was superb. Stayed here in order to travel to a wedding nearby but not much else going on in the area apart from 30min walk to aubeterre. Could do with a bit of a refurb.
L’Hôtel du Périgord
L’Hôtel du Périgord’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They come with a bathroom with either a bath tub or a shower.There is a restaurant, which prepares gastronomic cuisine. A continental breakfast, including homemade jam, bread and pastries is served.At an extra cost and upon prior reservation, guests can use the hotel’s wellness centre. There are a tennis court 150 feet away and a golf course 3.9 miles away. Chalais Train Station is a 20-minute drive from this property where free parking is possible.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Very good restaurant in the hotel. Location is fantastic. 5 minutes to town square and monolithe church. Pool, gym, steam room.
- Nothing was too much trouble for the chef, all members off staff were friendly and helpful
France at its best :)! Nothing too much trouble :). Rustic in the very best sense of the word . Will hope to return in the future.
Staff, service and ambiance superb!! Superior to a ‘luxury’ Hotel in Sloan Square, London we recently stayed in!
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
Hotel Du Champ De Foire
At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms at Hotel Du Champ De Foire are equipped with a seating area.The in-house restaurant serves local cuisine.The accommodation has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 31 miles from Hotel Du Champ De Foire. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 32 miles from the property.
The bedroom was lovely and warm.
The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and spacious.
This hotel was at a budget price, there were no frills , but it was certainly adequate for our two night stay
- Parking for motorcycles adjacent to the hotel. Proximity to the lake, beach and restaurants. 10kms to Aubeterre Sur Dronne.
- The hotel was in a good location and we arrived the day after the big weekend fete so the town was beautifully decorated everywhere.
- St. Aulaye is such a neat little town, we totally lucked in here. The restaurant attached to the hotel is excellent, quite marvellous for a small town in the countryside. The couple running the hotel work hard to provide an excellent accommodation and experience for travellers.
- La chambre tres propre et laliterie etaittres bien
- The bedroom was lovely and warm.
L’Art Dit Vin
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.L’Art Dit Vin offers a continental or buffet breakfast. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving French and local cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around L’Art Dit Vin, including cycling and fishing.Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from the hotel, while Libourne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Greeted by the proprietor in front of a hotel that looked rundown and disheveled. Very, very simple room, but clean and freshly painted. Modernized bath, no hairdryer. Bed mattress extremely soft and uncomfortable. The dinner, however was outstanding. It was made just for us as resto was closed. Dining room, glass enclosed porch, terrace and garden/lawn are all lovely. The owner is a rising star chef and obviously the hotel is just an afterthought. It’s worth the stop for the meal and wine—a real treasure in the rough.
- The location is great, relay nice village and perfect location! The couple who runs the hotel is just great! They are very helpful and try to do everything to make a perfect stay at the Hotel. Especially the wines in the restaurant are really good! The rooms are quiet and very clean and big enough for a couple. The price versus quality is very good for 60 euros a night (exclusive diner and breakfast).
- Lovely friendly staff, beautiful place and very helpful although they didn’t have a room with a bath the owner did find me a room with a lovely shower
Excellent dinner provided in the restaurant, all local produce and made on the premises.
There is a big garden, and we were kindly allowed to picnic there with our large family.
- The food was outstanding. Both dinner and breakfast. The staff were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Hotel La Vieille Maison
All the rooms at Hotel La Vieille Maison have a parquet floor and exposed wooden beams. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.At Hotel La Vieille Maison, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional, French cuisine and regional dishes.Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Ribérac is 8.1 miles from the hotel.
- We travelled to attend a wedding in a nearby chateau and this was the best placed hotel for us, so the main reason for choosing this hotel was location. But, I have to say that the hotel is really lovely and so peaceful. Lovely well kept garden and small swimming pool which was plenty big enough for the number of rooms. The owners, Andy and his wife Igaya (sorry for the spelling!) are really friendly and welcoming and the evening meals are fabulous. If you want somewhere to chill out for a few days this hotel is a really great choice.
Fantastic traditional hotel.
Andy and his family were more than helpful before we arrived, and during our stay. Our evening meal was fabulous and the breakfast was lovely.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Only slightly unfortunate point, a couple of the showers had very low output but not sure if that was due to our large group size.
On the evening of arrival, we were late, a delicious dinner was taken for us on the table.
Very nice owners.
Romantic authentic building.
Recommended for this environment
- The friendly atmosphere and caring attitude of the owners was a joy. The food was spectacular – and very reasonably priced. We were attending a wedding at the Chateau La Gauterie which was a 5 minute drive away or about 20 mins walk so La Vielle Maison was ideally situated for us. Both Andy and Egia (not sure of spelling!) and Andy’s mum work their socks off to provide a high level of hospitality in this ancient higgledy piggledy building with lovely views from the terrace. Top marks from us for a delightful experience.
Lovely setting and very pretty building and grounds with ample parking. The hostess was charming, very helpful and accommodating. The room was perfect for travelling with dogs as it had its own outdoor accesss and was simply but well decorated.
The evening meal was delicious and they had gone out of their way to provide me with gluten free bread and cereal the next morning. We ate on a lovely terrace with great ambience. Would happily stay there again either as an overnight or if discovering the area.
Hôtel Les Pins
The allergy-free rooms at Hôtel Les Pins all have en suite facilities with a shower and free toiletries. They also have a private entrance, cable TV and a dressing room.There is a room with facilities for guests with reduced mobility. The on-site restaurant serves brasserie-style dishes.Free private parking is available on site and Jonzac Train Station is 16.2 miles away. Other hotel facilities include a snack bar open from 19:30 to 21:00, a fax and copy machine.
- Location was perfect for onward stop on journey to Spain
- Madame was so lovely. Room was incredibly spacious. And super clean. Good food, excellent service. Great place to overnight.
- Just about adequate in all respects except staff were helpfull
- Superb location, immediately and by autoroute, yet quiet. Good breakfast.
- Very close to motorway and really friendly hosts also had a nice meal
Top Hotels In Rouffiac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouffiac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!