6 Best Hotels To Stay In Rio Rico Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio Rico Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rio Rico Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio Rico Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio Rico Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rio Rico Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rio Rico Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Rio Rico Arizona:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nogales
Located just off I-19 and 5 minutes from the Mexican border, this Holiday Inn Express features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool. Nogales International Airport is 9.5 miles away.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nogales offers classic, wood-furnished rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included.Guests of the Nogales Holiday Inn Express are welcome to enjoy the on-site whirlpool, fitness center and tennis court. A business center and a gift shop are also available.A hot breakfast buffet including eggs, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls is served each morning.The Holiday Inn Express Nogales is 3 miles from Oasis Cinema and 16 miles from Tumacacori National Historic Park.
- Location and staff..especially the girl checking us in.
This motel was excellent all the way around, we came in tow with a bird and two small dogs everyone was super friendly yet gave us our privacy at the same time. We have to go back for Dental work and will be there three weeks and that’s a positive YES we are booking the room with them….Can’t wait to see them all again and LOVE LOVE the SUNSHINE…See you soon
- Very nice breakfast. Outstanding breakfast attendant.
- the room was extremely clean, the bed was very comfortable and the pillows were great. What more can I ask for after a full day of travel. I had stayed here 4 weeks ago and was back to see if the comfort was consistent….and it is!! I will be back again.
- The cleanness is my priority, Holliday Inn excise my expectations.
Motel 6 Nogales
Located 8 miles from Nogales International Airport, this Arizona motel has a year-round outdoor pool. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. The Arizona Vineyard is 3.5 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at t Motel 6 Nogales features a private bathroom. All rooms boast vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.At Nogales Motel 6, guests can enjoy free morning coffee available in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat is on site.The Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital is 2 miles from this motel. Pimeria Alta Historical Museum is a 5-minute walk away.
- The staff were the very best. Especially the morning ladies.
- The check-in clerk, Chris, was extremely efficient and polite. A very welcome change from most places.
Alex at the reception was the best part of our stay.
Great Italian restaurant across the road – recommended by Alex
Easy access to the highway
Convenient location and affordability.
For quick, cheap overnight between here and where-ever it’s fine but not much more.
- Location was central, all conveniences were close by. Staff was great.
Best Western Sonora Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Sonora Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Nogales.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tucson International Airport is 52 miles away.
- Good breakfast. Room was comfortable. Friendly staff. Nice courtyard.
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean and well appointed. Close to fast food and freeway.
- Clean and quiet. Very friendly and helpful front desk. We were able to check in early.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good clean rooms and beautiful facility with a surprisingly good breakfast!
- It was super clean! The staff was friendly and helpful. Close parking.
Candlewood Suites Nogales
This all-suite, pet-friendly hotel is conveniently located less than a 10-minute drive from the United States-Mexico Border. Suites feature a full kitchen.Suites at the Nogales Candlewood Suites have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. A sitting area, work desk, and ironing facilities are also available.A fitness center and barbecue facilities are on site for guest use at the Candlewood Suites Nogales. Laundry and dry-cleaning services are also available.Tucson is a 1-hour drive from the hotel. Interstate 19 is less than a 1-minute drive away.
- It’s easy to see this would be a great place to stay for more than a night. A free laundry is such a bonus! We booked a suite, so it was nice to have the kitchen.
- It was very clean and nice touch with the BBQ, also good dinner at the local sports bar!
- Very well equiped room for long term stays. Comfortable bed. A few restaurants located directly outside the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly, rooms were very clean , having a full kitchen with appliances was a bonus.
- The property was quite despite busy location. Loved the King Suite to provide ample space for my family to relax.
Quality Hotel Americana Nogales
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Hotel Americana Nogales offers accommodations in Nogales.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 53 miles from Quality Hotel Americana Nogales.
- The facilities are very nice, bed was especially comfortable. The staff very accomodating.
- Breakfast was awesome. Staff were friendly and very courteous.
- The breakfast was delicious they had an omelet station, waffle station, delicious scrambled eggs with peppers in it, frijoles, tortillas, quesadillas, best Mexican American breakfast Ive had
- Love this place we’ve been there 5 times and will continue.
Extremely friendly employees, from check-in to bar to restaurant, and breakfast employees, and check-out
Old fashioned personal service with a SMILE!
Good food at reasonable prices with a good “special” and a great breakfast.
Stage Stop Inn
Stage Stop Inn offers accommodations in Patagonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.Green Valley is 26 miles from Stage Stop Inn, and Sierra Vista is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 41 miles from Stage Stop Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Rio Rico Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rio Rico Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rio Rico Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rio Rico Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!