6 Best Hotels To Stay In Ridge Manor Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridge Manor Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ridge Manor Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridge Manor Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridge Manor Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ridge Manor Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ridge Manor Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Ridge Manor Florida:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
This Florida hotel has an outdoor pool and offers a daily breakfast for guests. Easily reached from Interstate 75, the hotel is 2 miles from Withlacoochee Trail State Park.Along with free cable on flat-screen TVs, guests of the Microtel Inn & Suites Brooksville will find a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms. Rooms with a sofa bed in a separate seating area are available, and all rooms have ironing facilities and a work desk.The Brooksville Microtel Inn & Suites has a fitness room and a business center for guest use. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel, and there are on-site laundry facilities.The hotel is 1 miles from the Sherman Hills Golf Club. The Dade Battlefield Historic Park is 10 miles away, and the hotel is 30 miles from the mermaid shows at Weeki Wachee Springs.
- Everything. Just you should have a special rate for deaths in the family. It was a little high when you have a death in the family.
- Very friendly staff and a great room for family of 4
- Eggs fluffy ??!! The only eggs I saw were hard boiled. Really, the only disappointment was the breakfast…only thing hot was the waffle and the waffle iron was not giving up the waffle easily…sticking badly, waffle in pieces. But I understand when one pays a little less for a room, he cannot expect a hot breakfast.
- It was very clean and comfortable. Most of the staff were friendly. Breakfast is good.
- They opened the breakfast early for us, that was huge for our horse riders !!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Located in Brooksville, Florida, this hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Hernando Heritage Museum and Crooms Motocross Park are minutes from the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75 includes a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The rooms also feature cable TV with in-room movies and a work desk.The Hernando Performing Arts Center and Suncoast Bike Trail are a short drive from the Brooksville Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Busch Gardens and the University of South Florida are within driving distance of the hotel.
- The breakfast was nice with a bit of variety and healthy choices.
- We were in for hurricane Irma, we felt safe and at home. Great breakfast and we used pool before Irma came near, nice pool and spa.the staff could not have been more professional and personal. 5 stars to the entire staff. Pet friendly also. Our two dogs enjoyed their stay as well.
- Beds were comfy. They had a very nice breakfast. Very clean.
- Bed wad soft and comfortable. Pillows weren’t lumpy.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Very clean room and whole facility.
Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City
Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City is located in Ridge Manor, 28 miles from Clermont and 30 miles from Hudson.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wesley Chapel is 20 miles from Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City, and Zephyrhills is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 42 miles from Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City.
- Room is very gadget friendly plenty of places to plug in phones and tablets
- Well we evacuated there during hurricane Irma…one of their decorative trees fell on my vehicle…not much help..they tried to debit my card for almost 1200 dollars..but booking.com helped me dispute that
- Hotel spotless, employees most friendly and willing to help. Snacks outstanding in the afternoon and breakfast great.
- We ate at Pappa Joe’s Italian restaurant…it was awesome. Hotel was convenient for our stay.
- Great Buffet breakfast and variety of food & drink.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell
This Bushnell hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a bay window with cushioned seating. It features an outdoor pool and is 2.5 miles from Florida International Teaching Zoo.All spacious rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell include a large work desk and a coffee maker. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in each room.This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a 24/7 business center. Relaxing poolside lounge chairs are available on the deck.Bushnell Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is just 2.4 miles from Dade Battlefield Historic Park and Ridge Manor Oaks Country Club is a 15 minute drive away. Inverness Airport is 16.5 miles from the hotel.
- Check in was seamless, the room was very clean and the bed surprisingly comfortable.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. We needed to be near a family member who lives nearby and was ill.
There were two independent restaurants within walking distance.
- The jacuzzi tub was very nice feature along with the sink / fridge / microwave.
- Pleasant and respectful staff. Interested in assisting us to make our stay better.
- The bed was comfortable and the pillows were great! Loved them and slept well. Friendly young man at front desk for check in.
Located in Bushnell, 22 miles from The Villages, Bushnell Inn features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clermont is 24 miles from Bushnell Inn, and Tavares is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Clean rooms, AC was great, Staff was very welcoming and remembered us by name and what room number we were staying in even when the hotel was sold out. Bed was comfy. Close to interstate and close to fast food restaurants and Walmart. My pregnant wife was skeptical at first but was very pleased with the cleanliness and the welcome we received and she’s pretty picky. Room size was WAY better than the microtel down the road. We had family staying there as we were in town for a wedding and the rooms there were awful and the staff was very rude to our family there too.
- Friendly staff, VG location next to shopping & convenient to Webster flea market.
- The room and the hotel itself is a bit old but the staff and the cleanliness more than makes up for the few shortcomings that the place has
- Heating and cooling system works very well. Manager took the time to listen and he was computer literate
- Manager let us move when I said the ice machine outside our room was too noisy. Room was clean and everything (except the WiFi) worked. Beds okay. It met our needs.
Hampton Inn Dade City – Zephyr Hills
Located 5 miles from Pioneer Florida Museum, this hotel in Dade City has an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and an onsite convenience store. Each room has a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hampton Inn Dade City – Zephyr Hills include a seating area, cable TV, a tea/coffee maker and a refrigerator.The Hampton Dade City serves a rich breakfast in the mornings. There are also vending machines and a convenience store where guests can buy sandwiches and light snacks.The Dade City’s modern gym is equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. For recreation, guests can for a refreshing in the outdoor pool, or relax on a sun lounger.The Hampton Inn is 6 miles from Everglades Steeplechase and offers free parking onsite.
- Free parking, good location, could be better breakfast.
- Very close to st Leo university. Dunkin’ Donuts right next door
- We are short people and trying to get on the bed was difficult to get on because the mattress kept sliding.
- The friendly staff and they were able to get me in early.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Staff was friendly and polite.
Top Hotels In Ridge Manor Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ridge Manor Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridge Manor Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ridge Manor Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!