6 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Richmond Indiana:
Red Roof Inn Richmond
Conveniently situated on the Indiana/Ohio border, the Red Roof Inn Richmond is located just off Interstate 70. This motel is pet-friendly and free WiFi access is available.All rooms at Red Roof Inn Richmond are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a desk. Private bathrooms come complete with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests will find ironing facilities, air conditioning and complimentary coffee in each room. Select rooms offer a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy coffee in the hotel lobby 24-hours a day. The property offers free parking.The motel is an 8-minute drive away from Wayne County Fairgrounds. Reid Hospital and healthcare services is less than a mile away.
- I like having flooring that is not carpet. I think this was a laminate hardwood floor. I could tell that it was very clean. The room in most aspects was very clean and that’s important to me. The bed was comfortable and the room was a good temperature when we arrived.
- Easy location and awesome staff, pet friendly with no up charge.
- All I know is I spent these two days crying alone in a bed because the person I was supposed to share it with left me.
- bed & pillows were comfortable. Plenty of shower pressure. Staff was great. Newly remodeled.
- Clean and updated. We stayed there Years ago and it was run down. I liked that it is pet friendly.
Best Western Classic Inn
Located off Interstate-70, this hotel is a 6-minute drive from downtown Richmond and 2 minutes from Richmond Square Mall. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker are standard in every simply furnished room at the Best Western Classic Inn Richmond. All rooms include a cable TV and a seating area.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Richmond Best Western Inn. The hot breakfast also includes free coffee and juice.Free access to the on-site gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Best Western Classic. Parking is also free.Forest Hills Golf Course and the Indiana Football Hall of Fame are both 4 miles from the hotel.
- The rooms where pretty clean even though they were doing remodel. The breakfast was awesome .
- The room and entire facility were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better then most motels I have stayed in. The pool was warm and nice!
- Bed was ok, not great not terrible. Toilet was not cleaned. Next to railroad, loud. Descent breakfast.
- The beds were excellent, nice big bathroom, good shower, microwave and refrigerator, was even turned on when we got there.
- staff pleasant and helpful. special order for omelets at breakfast. Nice!
Holiday Inn Richmond
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Richmond offers accommodations in Richmond, just 23 miles from Oxford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.James M. Cox Airport is 32 miles away.
- We checked in and clerk was super nice, helped us find a restaurant and was just a great guy!
- Staff was the best part. Super friendly upon arrival.
- Bed was great! Room was quiet. Was a safe property.
- Very nice hotel. Room was clean, matress was exceptional. Hotel restaurant food was excellent.
- No free breakfast and the beds were not hard but firm. My husband and son woke up with really bad back pains after sleeping there. Other than that the staff was great, place was clean and easy access to restaurants,mall,stores and interstate. 😀
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond
Featuring an indoor heated pool, this Richmond, Indiana hotel provides guest rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Richmond Municipal Airport is 10 miles from this hotel.Spacious rooms are decorated in tan tones and include pay-per-view movies and video games at the Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond. The studios provide a microwave and a refrigerator.A well equipped gym is available at the hotel along with a business center.Richmond Square Mall is 1 miles from the hotel. The Forest Hills Country Club is a 10 minute drive from Richmond Hampton Inn & Suites.
Hotel was clean. That makes it easy to relax.
Enjoyed the breakfast,though not fancy, had a nice selection. The dining area was spacious and decorated nicely.
The staff was top notch.
Would definitely stay again.
I don’t usually write reviews for anything but this hotel deserved it
- The room and hotel were in great condition. Staff was super friendly and went above and beyond our expectations.
- The breakfast was really good. The bed was comfortable.
- The Hotel was convenient for everything that I needed.
- We had a perfect stay. The baseball team all stayed there for a tourney. Staff was extra helpful, room was perfect, pool area great, breakfast best I’ve ever had anywhere! Large dining area, stairwells clean, Showers nice, ice machine worked great. Just can’t say enough good about the place or the staff!
- Hotel was clean. That makes it easy to relax.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Richmond
This New Paris, Ohio hotel is located next to the Indiana border, only 10 minutes from Richmond. The hotel features an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Richmond Fairfield Inn guest rooms are furnished with a lounge chair and large work desk. A coffee maker and cable TV are included.Fairfield Richmond Inn provides free passes to a nearby gym. Laundry facilities and business services are available on site.Earlham College and the Indiana Football Hall of Fame are a 15-minute drive of the Fairfield Inn Richmond. Winchester Speedway is within a 40-minute drive of the hotel.
- Siisti hotelli ja hyvä aamiainen/ clean hotel and good breakfast
- This is an overpriced mediocre hotel. It surely doesn’t compare to other Fairfield Inns I have stayed at.
- The hotel was nice and clean and the location was near most of the retail business. There are many chain restaurants along the one strip highway.
- Quiet room. Attractive new decor. Friendly helpful staff
- The separate bathroom, the yellow walls, the large window in the room. It was spotless. Shower was great, hot water, large shower head. Breakfast was good. It was very quiet. Staff was helpful and very nice. I would stay at a Fairfield again.
Super 8 Centerville Richmond
This Centerville, Indiana hotel is located off I-70 within a 13-minute drive from downtown Richmond. Spacious rooms feature cable TV with the HBO movie channel.A seating area is available in all rooms at the Super 8 Centerville Richmond. Each room includes air conditioning, carpeted floors and wood furniture. Free local telephone calls can be made from all rooms.Fax and photocopying services are offered at the hotel. Free parking is possible at Centerville Super 8 Richmond.Indiana University East is an 8-minute drive away. Whitewater Memorial State park is 25.6 miles from the hotel.
- Advertised as king size bed and was two double beds – just be honest about it !!!!! Then they blamed it in booking.com
- Such a great value and the location was perfect for us – staff was great!
- The price was fair for a Super 8 right off the highway, which was convenient for weary road travelers like ourselves.
- The room was descent. Close to some of my grandkids who were able to stop by and visit. There was decent shopping about 10 miles away, and about 4 miles south of motel in centerville there were antique stores.
- There were no eggs the waffles were toaster breakfast was just ok. Bed and room great. Motels need to investigate other ways to redo bath area the paint they used did not work well.
Top Hotels In Richmond Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!