6 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhiw Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhiw Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhiw Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhiw Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhiw Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Rhiw Gwynedd:
Gwesty Ty Newydd
One of our top picks in Aberdaron – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gwesty Ty Newydd offers accommodations in Aberdaron, just 29 miles from Caernarfon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Barmouth is 28 miles from Gwesty Ty Newydd, and Porthmadog is 26 miles away.
- Comfy bed, fabulous view, very friendly and helpful staff, good food and a very welcoming atmosphere.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Being so close to the sea is a great experience. Local area is beautiful with lots of places to visit.
Amazing location. Room number 2 (The Love suite) has the best, most amazing un interrupted views over the bay. We even saw porpoise swimming in the bay at sunset,from the french doors which opened, full length into our room. :o)
Very friendly welcoming staff. Great breakfast and evening menu. We will definitely be back.
Thank you for making us feel so welcome.
- Room 6 had the amazing view we were expecting. As a child visiting the area regularly, staying at the Ty Newydd was a dream and I was not disappointed. Loved sleeping to the sound of the waves.
- Partial sea view was very good. Warm, very comfortable- comfortable bed. Lovely food- evening meal and breakfast. Spacious and very well appointed bathroom. Lift if necessary.
Gwesty Nanhoron Arms Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nefyn, 17 miles from Caernarfon, Gwesty Nanhoron Arms Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Barmouth is 24 miles from Gwesty Nanhoron Arms Hotel, and Llanberis is 21 miles away.
Location is great for the Llyn Peninsula and the village of Nefyn is friendly and quiet.
Very tidy hotel, having had many areas refurbished.
Good food. Great staff.
- The staff made us feel welcome and where friendly and helpful
- The staff were absolutely lovely. Couldn’t do enough for us.
- Breakfast was very good,served hot not a buffet.Plenty of choice at breakfast.location for scenery ,walks,beaches ,golf etc.was excellent.Staff very helpful and friendly.
- The sweet and sour king prawns were to die for ultra fresh prawns and the best I have ever tasted.
- Location is great for the Llyn Peninsula and the village of Nefyn is friendly and quiet.
One of our top picks in Pwllheli.Crown Hotel is located in Pwllheli, 29 miles from Betws-y-coed and 18 miles from Caernarfon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Barmouth is 19 miles from Crown Hotel, and Llanberis is 20 miles away.
- Lovely cosy hotel very accommodating and friendly staff. Great breakfeast and excellent location.
- All the staff were welcoming and very helpful, even to the point of promptly replacing a dud light bulb when I mentioned it. My room was well heated the whole time with a working thermostatic valve on the radiator and lovely hot towel rail in the bathroom. I appreciated having windows that could be opened. The full ‘English’ breakfast was great and cooked just right.
- The staff were friendly. The room was clean. Food was lovely.
- Spacious clean room, friendly staff, lovely breakfast
- We loved the locarion,rhe breakfast,the friendliness of the staff
The Victoria Hotel
Located in Pwllheli, 29 miles from Betws-y-coed, The Victoria Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find room service at the property.Caernarfon is 19 miles from The Victoria Hotel, and Barmouth is 19 miles from the property.
I liked everything about the hotel and the staff.
Sharon the bar lady was extra special, she went out of her way to help with everything and anything, Mike was great too. The chef, who’s name I didn’t get, was great. The lady who did breakfast, I think her name was Helen, I’m not good at remembering names, was fantastic too, as was the ladies who cleaned the rooms, in fact ALL the staff were brilliant, can’t compliment them enough.
- Friendly staff , great communication from owner . Defiantly will use again .
- Great staff, lovely warm comfortable room, tasty and filling breakfast. Met some great people over breakfast, too!
- Room was excellent, with views across the sea, and spacious. Breakfast was traditional but good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Little bit out of town, which means closer to the beach, and the car park was just across the road. Friendly and personable receptionist, who has a number of roles, including waiting on at meals. The evening food in the bar/restaurant was excellent and the service outstanding.
- I liked everything about the hotel and the staff.
The Ship Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Ship Hotel is located in Aberdaron, just 29 miles from Caernarfon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barmouth is 28 miles from The Ship Hotel, and Porthmadog is 26 miles from the property.
- Restaurant was excellent. Top class food and friendly service
- Clean, modern, with a feeling of having been recently refurbished. Excellent staff and a warm welcome to an idyllic spot. Highly recommended.
- the staff were very nice and friendly and helpful. bed was comfortable. sea views great.
- Superb food and a speedy service. Excellent! Diolch yn fawr.
- The Ship Inn is a brilliant base for enjoying the region. Extremely friendly staff, great location, lively bar and super food.
Y Bryncynan Inn
Located in Pwllheli, 18 miles from Caernarfon, Y Bryncynan Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Barmouth is 24 miles from Y Bryncynan Inn, and Llanberis is 22 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the staff and service was very good.
- Nice rural location. Good parking. Friendly, helpful staff. Good to have food available in the pub restaurant. Room quite spacious and comfortable.
- Great food both for breakfast and evening meal in the pub restaurant.
- The Bryncynan has a conservatory style restuarant it serves pub food which is well cooked and presented.
The thoughtfulness of the owners.
The bed was very comfortable and the room had everything you needed.
Top Hotels In Rhiw Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhiw Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!