6 Best Hotels To Stay In Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy:
Château de Courban and Spa Nuxe
This boutique hotel offers individually decorated elegant rooms. Each has a private bathroom and some have Italian showers. All rooms offer views of the garden, forest or swimming pool. They also have Wi-Fi access.The on-site gastronomic restaurant serves French dishes with an Asian touch prepared by a Japanese chef and the morning buffet features a continental-style breakfast.The Nuxe Spa provides beauty and massage treatments. It also has hammam facilities and a solarium. After a day of pampering, guests can relax by the fireplace and read from the hotel library.The hotel is easily accessed from the A5 (16.2 miles away) and guests may choose to visit Châtillon-sur-seine, a 15-minute drive away. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Our room was not huge but because we booked last minute we got it for less than half price. So am not complaining. The attached restaurant was very nice but not chrap, however, one is not obliged to dine there. The staff at the restaurant were great. As was Felix st check in.
- We were shoved up in a little attic room with no view at all and no opening windows. We had to lug all our luggage up 3 flights of stairs. We were told that there was another room available but we would have to pay €50 for it – even though it was clearly going to sit unoccupied that night.
- Restaurant menu limited and NO changes allowed!!!!! however food quality and presentation good.
A real spoil from the room to the food all in such an idyllic spot.
Luxury at its French best
- Properly dog friendly: dog can come to restaurant, pool area etc
Hotel Le Saint Vorles
All of the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Le Saint Vorles feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Each morning guests can choose between a continental and a buffet breakfast. The hotel’s restaurant is just 150 feet away and serves traditional dishes from the region and European specialities.Free public parking is possible nearby and the Musée du Pays Châtillonnais is 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- The parking is in a free public car park in front of the hotel. We had a room at the rear, and was very quiet, although there was noise from adjacent rooms, toilet flushings etc, but overall pretty quiet.
- Upon arrival the owner greeted us and recognised we were in biking gear and asked us if we would like to park our three motorcycles in a locked garage he owned, we agreed and he very kindly took us to his garage/lockup. We then agreed a time in the morning for him to run us back to his unit three minutes away. There is an open public car park just across the road and its a small town, so probably quite safe, but the offer was to good to turn down. We also asked about the best restaurant in town and he suggested his family restaurant across the road. The food was excellent and the service. The rooms were super clean and fresh, so no worries here. If you need a short stopover travelling through France this is it. Great stay.
- Within very easy walking distance from fabulous restaurants and bars, with theatres and cinemas close bye. The park opposite was an extra bonys
- Convenient for an overnight stop, has everything you need.
- hotel basic but clean and comfortable, and restaurant, café and boulangerie in the town centre (next door) were well prepared to deal with our needs and all excellent value for money
All of the rooms at Sylvia Hôtel feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a garden view. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. You can relax at the on-site bar and there is a traditional restaurant in the town centre.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout at Sylvia Hôtel. Free private parking is possible on site and a garage is available for motorbikes. The Abbey of Fontenay is 21.7 miles from the property.
- The couple Bertrand and Claude are most welcoming, as is their large dog who is very friendly, the breakfast with home made Yoghurt/Compote/etc was truly delicious and excellent value for money
We stayed here on the way down to Switzerland. We were a little worried about being next to the road but the room was actually very quiet. 10 minutes walk into the town centre with a variety of bars and restaurants.
Breakfast was excellent, one of the best on our three week trip.
As a classic car owner I hadn’t realised they had such secure parking, bonus for my 9 year old son was getting to sit in one of the guests Rolls Royce Corniche. We will certainly stay here again, there seems to be plenty to do in the area so not just for a stopover.
I’m really glad I didn’t just book a chain hotel 🙂
- Nice comfy family room, really good breakfast with home made jams and plenty to eat.
- The hotel is an old house which is full of antique furniture which we loved. The patrons were very welcoming and very relaxed. They explained the local area very welll to us so that we could find a suitable place to eat with the children. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is off the motorway in a small town which is beautiful. The room was comfortable and very clean. The breaksfast choices included locally sourced jams and fresh fruit which added a homely feel to our stay. I would definitely stay there again.
- This was such a lovely surprise. We are on a road trip through France and stayed at a few other 2 star hotels so wasn’t expecting much. Was delighted when I arrived and wished I could have stayed longer. This charming B&B has been one of the highlights for me. I felt like I was in a French movie. Just lovely and breaks fast outside was a delight. Hosts were friendly and helpful.
Hôtel du Roy
All simply decorated rooms offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel du Roy. Homemade French meals prepared with local products are available upon request.This property is 16.8 miles from Montbard and free private parking is available on site.
- Quiet hotel with secluded parking, Claudine our hostess was extremely pleasant and went out of her way to help us. The food in the restaurant was outstanding and all in all we had a very pleasant evening here. Highly recommended!
- Very good value for money. Comfortable room. Lovely evening meal. Friendly staff.
- The warm welcome and friendly atmosphere in the hotel and the superb dinner
- Amazing location, very traditional feel to the hotel. Friendly landlady.
Restaurant food and wine is amazing
Atmosphere is so quite (we slept like babies)
Logis Hôtel Du Parc
This former hunting lodge has a restaurant serving traditional and regional cuisine. Guests of the Hôtel Du Parc can enjoy meals on the terrace and relax during the evenings with a drink in the hotel bar.The Hôtel Du Parc is situated on the edge of 37,000 acres of forest land. Guests can enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the surrounding area as well as fishing, golf and tennis nearby.
- Great for a stop in a long journey. The village is lovely and would merit a longer stay, as would the surrounding forests and countryside. Good restaurant, obviously used by locals too. Nice breakfast. Large room and strong, hot shower. Value for money.
- Location was fab, very tranquil and not too far from the motorway making it a good stopover. Restaurant was very good too
- Central location in nice village, good restaurant and parking. Ideal as a stopover and would happlily use as a basis to explore locally.
- Sweet little place with friendly staff in a great location.
The staff were friendly, the food was excellent, certainly good value for money.
For a small hotel the breakfast was very good and varied.
Hotel De La Cote D’Or
Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from Hotel De La Cote D’Or, while Semur-en-Auxois is 28 miles from the property.
- Very central but quite, good parking facilities, friendly staff.
- Good shower in well equipped en-suite. Excellent bedside reading light. Close to the infant River Seine.
- We’ve stayed here many times and it never disappoints. The restaurant is very nice, the food is superb and the setting is wonderful. The Chef/Owner was very kind on arrival as we are both slightly temporarily disabled. This is truly a great place to stop.
- This was one of the most typically French and ambient places I have been. Thoroughly recommend.
- The food was out of this world. Outside dining experience in the garden lovely
Top Hotels In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!