6 Best Hotels To Stay In Rankleiv Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Rankleiv Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rankleiv Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rankleiv Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rankleiv Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rankleiv Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rankleiv Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Rankleiv Oppland:
Glomstad Gjestehus is located in Tretten, just 18 miles from Lillehammer. The inn has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Gålå is 21 miles from Glomstad Gjestehus, and Hafjell is 8 miles away.
- Beautiful location, clean and comfortable rooms, pretty and atmospheric buildings and welcoming, friendly and helpful owners. Excellent home cooked dinner.
- Nice rural guesthouse with good service and food. We arrived in the evening and could still enjoy the good homemade food. Hosts are very friendly and take the time to have a chat with the guests.
- This is a traditional countryside guesthouse and is an excellent example of such, quaint, cute, and comfortable with a homey atmosphere and friendly staff. Also, the food was great!
- The owner of the hotel took particular care to look after us following a delayed arrival in the off season.
Absolute awesome location to spend some quality time, the view from hotel is awesome, 3-4 km upwards to the hill you will be greeted with mind blowing places…
Very cozy place with old look, Food is good, owner is super cute & soft spoken & try thr jam it’s hand made & i just fell for it badly so asked for it, she was happy to give me some to take away… who does tht 🙂
Took some images which u guys can check on my page Prakash photography…
Surrounded by hiking and cross-country ski trails, Venabu Fjellhotell provides traditional Norwegian cuisine, free sauna access and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Rondane National Park is 2.5 miles away.All of Venabu Fjellhotell’s guest rooms feature a private bathroom with shower.Guests are invited to relax with a book in the Fjellhotell’s library. Other facilities include a ski storage room and a playground for children.Venabu Fjellhotell offers bicycles, canoes and cross-country ski equipment for rent, and guests can book guided hiking trips, ski lessons and other activities on site.Stores, restaurants and services are available in Venabygdsfjellet, less than half a mile from Venabu Fjellhotell. Ringebu Stave Church is 12 miles away.
- Excellent food. Great atmosphere. We simply loved it.
- Nice location, fine comfy bed, clean room, decent breakfast
Fantastic personal doing everything they could to make their guests having a unique experience in the surrounding mountains, especially the hiking trip along the sharp ridge of mount ‘Svartfjellet’, around some lakes and back to the lodge(ca 14 km in stunning nature taking about 400 raw images to handle in late hours). The hiking-day closing up with a tasty meal of Nordic delicacies at the dinnertable (thanks to Lars V. T. saving us out of ‘the wilderness) 😉
Thank you for a memorable week end!
From: Per Christian & Gunnar H.
- Food is extraordinary. Whatever shortcomings this hotel may have in terms of other facilities (it is a bit worn, but nevertheless clean and very functional) are more than compensated for by its amazing restaurant. We had a wonderful time, and even if we are quite used to the scenery and area already (we only opted for the hotel rather than the family cabin because we were bringing our baby) we marvelled at the view from our room.
- If you like to have sauna, just ask for it and friendly staff will heat it up!
Dale Gudbrands Gard
Featuring free WiFi, Dale Gudbrands Gard offers accommodations in Sør-Fron. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gålå is 7 miles from Dale Gudbrands Gard, and Hafjell is 26 miles away.
- Gammalt fint hus med kultur. Fantastisk värdinna som generöst delade med sig av berättelser om huset och som guidade oss runt.
- Utvalget til frokosten var begrenset. Lite utvalg frukt og grønt. Ikke kokte egg. Måtte be om det. Personalet kokte da et egg på anmodning.
Comfortabele schone kamer, toilet en douche
- Mye fluer,og det var utfordrene på rommet,da jeg ikke kunne åpne vinduet Bør skaffe en fluesmekker,og sette opp myggnetting for vinduet.
- God frokost. Gode senger. Triveleg atmosfære. Nydeleg beliggenheit. Bra service.
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Kvitfjell Hotel is located in Kvitfjell in the region of Oppland. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Lillehammer is 27 miles from Kvitfjell Hotel, and Gålå is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was clean & confortable; the staff really nice and professional
- Super friendly staff, nice and clean rooms, nice sauna, great location and good food. We felt at home :).
- Great location, great view, good for skiing and cross country. Very nice to have skies locked in.
- Why serve food you have no interest in yourselve…
- A fine place to stay in a wonderfull area – just basic, but clean and very friendly staff 😉
Thon Skeikampen Resort
Showcasing a spa center and ski-to-door access, Thon Skeikampen Resort is located in Svingvoll, just 20 miles from Lillehammer. The hotel has a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Gålå is 16 miles from Thon Skeikampen Resort, and Hafjell is 12 miles from the property.
The apartments close to the hotel are so nice and if you are lucky to see them under the snow it’s very beautiful!!
- Good meals. Excellent for cross country and downhill skiing.
- Stille og behagelig. Hyggelig og serviceinnstilt personale.
- God morgenmad . Hyggelig stemning. Fin placering i forhold til skiløb.
Hyggelig betjening. God frokost. Generelt god mat – bra utvalg.
- Everything perfect!
Peer Gynt Hotel and Spiseri
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Peer Gynt Hotel and Spiseri offers accommodations in Vinstra, just 5 miles from Gålå. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
conveniently situated at the road from Oslo to the west coast (half way).
Therefore very good that there was a big charging station for electrical cars (both fast charging and TESLA charging) right beside. This should be made better known in the hotel advertisements.
(I am not driving an EV).
- New hotel so very clean and beautitully decorated, no carpet and good bed! Also for disabled persons. Big bathroom.
- This is a new build hotel, not completely finished exterior wise but very modern and very nice. It is a good travellers hotel, as it is just off the motorway, has a petrol station nearby, and the facilities are very good. It is still experiencing a few teething problems. Breakfast was excellent, I would recommend this hotel.
- Enkel og god frokost. Meget god kaffe. Fine lokaler. Fin utsikt. Hyggelig betjening.
- Bra på alle måter, lett tilkomst. Ett fremtidsrettet sted, som ligger fint til
- conveniently situated at the road from Oslo to the west coast (half way).
Top Hotels In Rankleiv Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rankleiv Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rankleiv Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rankleiv Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!