6 Best Hotels To Stay In Radium Hot Springs British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Radium Hot Springs British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Radium Hot Springs British Columbia:
Bighorn Meadows Resort
One of our top picks in Radium Hot Springs.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Bighorn Meadows Resort offers accommodations in Radium Hot Springs, just 13 miles from Panorama.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- Nice location, great view,, bbq on patio, very comfortable bed,
- The place is perfect clean and comfy and the property is very beautiful
- 2 bedroom townhouse was clean, modern spacious for our family. The full kitchen was a bonus. The location was perfect – close to all the amenities in Radium but tucked away off the busy highway.
- Great property to use as a base when exploring the area. Loved the hot tub
- I really liked the size of the bathroom. The mini kitchen was also nice.
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs provides free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning in Radium Hot Springs. A hot tub and pool are available for guests, along with a fitness centre. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.The units in the hotel are fitted with a 42” flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and a desk area.An American breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Panorama is 13.7 miles from Best Western Prestige Inn, Radium Hot Springs Pools is 1.9 miles away and the nearest airport is Invermere Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice location in Radium. Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Breakfast was included. We requested a handicap room close to elevator and received it which far exceeded our needs.
- Very helpful staff,responding to all our requests immediately.
- Great location for hotel. Like the option to not have cleaning service and receive meal vouchers. The rooms are nice and spacious
- the restaurant had the an absolute excellent waiter, wish remembered his name, he was austrailian, made us feel so welcome, in the morning had an amazing waitress, both were so friendly and helped us find the sites we wanted to see
Located in Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Kootenay National Park. It features free Wi-Fi and views of Columbia Valley and Rocky Mountains.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in each suite at the Chalet Europe Hotel. They are furnished with a balcony, fireplace, and a minibar with a sink.Homemade muffins and fresh fruit are part of the continental breakfast served in the mornings. Barbecue facilities are available on the furnished outdoor patio, which overlooks the Rocky Mountains.Windermere Lake and Eagle Ranch Golf Resort are within a 20-minute drive of the Europe Chalet Hotel. The restaurants of downtown Radium Hot Springs are 0.6 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful. The views were amazing. The fireplace was nice and cozy and we loved having wine glasses in the cupboard.
- Located Looking over the beautiful radium hot springs. Beautiful view off every corner of the property. The staff are always so accommodating and helpful every time we stay our last booking was our 3rd time staying at the chalet, again I applaud all the staff for a job well done. The breakfast in the mornings catered to everyone’s liking had something for everyone. It’s less then 5 min from the mineral hot springs to go for a soak.
- Best view! Loved the fireplace. Everything cosy and comfortable with privacy between rooms.
- Staff was very polite and rooms were very clean and spacious with lovely mountain views
- The best part about this hotel is the view. We had a corner suite and two balconies and the view was amazing. Sitting on the balcony with a baileys and coffee watching the sunset made my day. The fireplace in the living space added to the awesomeness.
Village Country Inn
One of our top picks in Radium Hot Springs.Village Country Inn offers accommodations in Radium Hot Springs.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- At check in Deb was very knowledgable about the area. She greeted me by name and made us feel like we had arrived at home. The building was quiet, clean and cozy. Breakfast was hot and fresh both mornings.
- Everything in the Inn was very clean and comfortable.
- We have been coming to the Village Country Inn for years. We love the “unmotel” feeling of this property. Owner is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is varied and plentiful. Walkable to restaurants for supper. Very quiet and cozy.
- The owner was very knowledgeable and friendly. There is no doubt in my mind she was meant to be in the hospitality industry. The room was gorgeous and quiet with a great view and breakfast was a very impressive selection, especially considering we were the only guests during our stay. The atmosphere was perfect for our Valentines getaway and I can not wait to come back again 😁
Such a great place to stay. Great communication and the place is very neat and clean. Breakfast is amazing it’s not those crappy premade breakfasts like those other places. This one is home made and we loved it.
Also provided us with what was happening around town and all the great places and things to do. We we’re actually blown away as to how great this place is! We are already planning to go back as there is a few more activities we want to try.
If your looking for a quiet place to stay with no kids and pets running around then this is perfect couples place to stay.
The Kanata Inns Invermere
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, The Kanata Inns Invermere is located in Invermere. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Radium Hot Springs is 8 miles from The Kanata Inns Invermere, and Panorama is 11 miles away.
- Comfortable beds and modern rooms. Lobby under renovation but well managed with temporary onsite location.
- Good size of rooms with everything necessary, comfortable beds and we got $5 vouchers for a breakfast in the restaurant in the same building.Food by the way was really good.
- All good. Nice renovations to our room. Facilities will be even better once reno’s are completed. Very good restaurant.
-very clean and quiet during our visit !!!!
-excellent restaurant on site
-comfy beds with quality linen
- Great location and super friendly and helpful staff. Rooms super clean and nice and quiet.
Embarc Panorama by Diamond Resorts
Embarc Panorama by Diamond Resorts is located in Panorama, just 13 miles from Radium Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.
- Great room, great pool and hot tub, very close to the ski lifts.
- The bed was great and the large tabu and shower were a huge bonus. The FULLY stocked kitchen was very usefull.
- great layout. excellent view of the ski slope from the unit. you want to make sure your unit faces the mountain (studio) or else you’ll have no view.
- We loved the mountain view from our balcony, the location and the comfy bed. The nearly full sized fridge and freezer is a bonus especially if we were staying longer. We enjoyed the warmth of the free standing fireplace. The room was quiet.
- Staff was excellent, anticipating your needs and accommodating all requests with professionalism and genuine care. Views from our unit were fabulous!
Top Hotels In Radium Hot Springs British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Radium Hot Springs British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!