6 Best Hotels To Stay In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island:
Buena Vista by the Sea
One of our top picks in Qualicum Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Buena Vista by the Sea offers accommodations in Qualicum Beach.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Nanaimo is 28 miles from Buena Vista by the Sea, and Parksville is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The unit was lovely, decorated in subtle relaxing tones, comfortable furnished and fairly spacious for one or two people. Great location on the beach with fabulous views. I will book at this motel again!
- Comfortable and spacious with excellent view of ocean, private balcony. Bed particularly comfortable! Very close to beach. Our stay was in winter; however, it would be a spectacular location in the warmth and sunshine of summer. Several restaurants just a short walk away and town of Qualicum Beach 5 minutes by car.
- We’ve stayed at the Buena Vista a few times and have always enjoyed it. We’d gladly stay here again.
The view of the ocean from the deck was awesome.
Staff and booking in were great.
- Great welcome and the accommodation was superb. We self catered and it had everything we wanted. A beautiful rose garden and decking overlooking the beach was great for relaxing after a long drive.
Qualicum Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Qualicum Beach Inn offers accommodations in Qualicum Beach, just 26 miles from Nanaimo. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Comox Airport is 32 miles away.
- The staff were extremely welcoming and accommodating. They provided everything we needed for our pet. The location of the room was down a private hall with an exterior door steps away for easy access to let the dogs out. The location was very quiet. We had a beautiful view of the beach, an outdoor patio with fireplace and heaters.
- Loved the fact that we got in 4 hours early and also a late checkout. The pool was perfect for the kids. And being right across from the beach, we got to collect the best shells all day long. Great staff and super comfy bed!
- The staff were very helpful very customer oriented.
- We would like to mention Batu from your staff. He gave us excellent service and should be commended for that. He helped sort out the sound on our tv. Super friendly guy. All of the staff were great and have obvious had some great customer service training. We had room service and the prawns were delicious. Bed was comfortable and spacious room was clean. We liked the dog dish and dog bed…great touch. We liked the
- Everything was spotless. The staff were fantastic, and the desk clerks met our every question with a smile. We loved the cat too will come back for sure.
Crown Mansion Boutique Hotel & Villas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Crown Mansion Boutique Hotel & Villas offers accommodations in Qualicum Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Nanaimo is 26 miles from Crown Mansion Qualicum, and Parksville is 6 miles from the property. Comox Airport is 32 miles away.
- Hotel seem very nice and it is in a nice location. Breakfast was decent, there was always fresh fruit available for a healthy option.
- The breakfasts were very good, particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and fresh pastries. When my husband and I were playing crib the breakfast room one morning on the lovely crib board from the card room, we were served tea and pastries which was a very nice treat.
- Generous size room, super comfy bed, nice view, great shower, claw foot bathtub was a nice touch. Furniture in the room was comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. Lots of interesting history at this hotel too!
- The room was very comfortable and beautifully decorated, bathtub with ocean view
- The building is beautiful. Our room was very nicely decorated with an enormous bathroom. It’s quiet and clean and comfortable. Every part of this beautiful old building has been maintained well. The setting is gorgeous.
Shady Shores Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Shady Shores Beach Resort is located in Qualicum Beach in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Parksville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It was a great little 2 bedroom cottage with an awesome ocean view from the living room window. The ocean was literally steps away. We could see sea lions swimming past in the morning.
- the view was amazing and the staff were super friendly
Very very nice staff. The owner delightful; she went out of her way to help me and my daughter for recommending what to do nearby. Very peaceful place and ideal for oyster lovers (you can grab them yourself from the beach outside your door and eat fresh there and that).
Great accommodation. Beautiful views all hours if the day. Very clean premises. Very convenient although very secluded; everything you need is there; or if anything else is required, staff do all they can to make sure you are happy. Highly recommend the place.
- A very steep descent into site off the coast road, with a sharp turn in if you are heading north, (easier heading south with a left turn in). Nasty broken concrete slab to contend with. Warm welcome and unit was fine, but cramped. Well appointed but small lounge area, TV, kitchen and bathroom fine. But too big double beds in Unit No. 2, prevented both bedroom doors being shut due to small rooms. It was fine for one night as we were passing through, but a family staying for a week, would find this rather tiresome I think. Fabulous location, literally ON the beach, idyllic setting overlooking towards mainland Canada. Nearby grocery & liquor stores, with dining cafes as well.
- The managers of the site were very helpful and nothing was too much of a problem. The trip was really enjoyable. Very relaxing and right on the beach.
The Beach Club Resort — Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Parksville hotel is on Vancouver Island, on Parksville Beach. The 4-star oceanfront offers easy access to the beach and an oceanfront restaurant. It includes an indoor pool and a full service spa.The Beach Club Resort features a private balcony and flat-screen TV in every studio and suite. A DVD player, small refrigerator and coffee maker are also provided in each non-smoking accommodation. One-bedroom suites come with a full kitchen.Guests can use the swimming pool and the hot tub at the Beach Club. A gym and business center are available. The hotel also offers free underground parking.Pacific Prime Steak and Chop Restaurant & Lounge at The Beach Club offers a beachfront patio next to the Parksville Beach Boardwalk. The restaurant offers ocean and mountain views.
- Our view was GREAT.Bed comfy.Interior of room clean.Love the decor.Had the pool&hot tub all to myself! Love this place.
- We ended up upgrading to a 1 bedroom suite and it was definitely worth it. Original studio room was nice too, but the upgrade made it a much more relaxing and enjoyable experience!
- Staff are very friendly and happy to help, and skillfully don’t impose if you don’t need anything. The restaurant has a great menu, as well as trained staff in wine quality and pairing. The neighborhood is lovely and entirely walkable. The view of the beach is fantastic and a terrific environment for morning, noon, and nighttime photography.
Pool area clean.
- Beautiful view, spacious room. Exceeded our expectations
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Travelodge Parksville offers accommodations in Parksville.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nanaimo is 21 miles from Travelodge Parksville, and Sechelt is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 28 miles from Travelodge Parksville.
- Hotel is in need of an update. Very old and it shows. Breakfeast was lacking in content did not nearly meet our expectations. Not up to the Hotel Brand standards
- Friendly stuff, convenient location. Actually room is bigger than we expect.
- The front desk staff were very friendly and were able to give us early check in ..On check out , the gentleman on the desk (Friday 23rd 10.30am ) was so funny and professional. The room was large and clean …The room rate was very reasonable .
- Hot tub and pool were excellent. Great hours. Clean and comfortable room and bathroom. Practical with mini fridge and microwave. Good reliable internet. Limited printer access. Great island location .. walking distance to a variety of restaurants and grocery stores. Starbucks. 25 min to ferry. A comfortable stay .
- Continental breakfast included DIY waffle maker! Nice! Reasonable selection of hard boiled eggs, muffins, cereal, toast, fruit, OJ, tea and coffee. Room had fridge and MW. Hot tub was welcome at the end of a long day. Room was clean and comfy, place was easy to find.
Top Hotels In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!