6 Best Hotels To Stay In Prescott Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Prescott Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prescott Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prescott Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prescott Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prescott Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prescott Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Prescott Ontario:
The Colonel’s Inn
Located in Prescott in the region of Ontario, 12 miles from Brockville, The Colonel’s Inn features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play pool at the inn. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 43 miles from The Colonel’s Inn.
- Wonderfully comfy room with a fireplace, very friendly owner and one of the best breakfasts ever!
- Loved the history of the building and we enjoyed the furnished and enclosed balcony off our bedroom. Also the outdoor pool as it was in excellent condition. Would definitely stay again.
- Hosts are very friendly and accommodating. The best part is the facility itself; the owners have gone to great length to create a warm and inviting inn, each room is decorated with care and the attention to detail is truly remarkable. Rooms are clean and inviting, very comfortable. And the atmosphere, we’ll it’s the best nights sleep Ikve ever had away from homem
- Comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent with fruit, bacon and eggs cooked to order. Mike and Carla are nice hosts.
- Mike the owner was very professional and helpful. The ambience of the house was very nice. We had all we needed in our room and more.
Days Inn Brockville
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Brockville offers accommodations in Brockville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lansdowne is 21 miles from Days Inn Brockville, and Gananoque is 29 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 50 miles away.
- It was quiet! Everything was close to the location so it was convenient for shopping and dining out!! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful!
Just beside highway
A good point to rest from Toronto to Ottawa
- The breakfast was well below par. You can either remove breakfast from the offering or hand it over to some other organisation that can do a better job.
- Quite large room with space for hanging clothes and unpacking items from suitcases. Daily changed towels. Nice personel.
- Our bed was amazing. The room was perfect. Definitely staying here again.
Located just off the MacDonald-Cartier Freeway and less than 1.2 miles from the Brockville city center, this Travelodge features a continental breakfast each morning and weekday newspaper delivery.Rooms at Travelodge Brockville are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A refrigerator and an in-room coffee maker are included.Brockville Travelodge guests have access to an exercise room and 24-hour business center. The front desk is open at all times to assist guests.Travelodge Brockville is next to Highland Golf Course and less than 1.9 miles from the Brockville Arts Centre.
- Lots of resturants nearby. Close to hwy. Fairly clean. Breakfast was ok.
- The reception woman was very friendly when we arrived.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful which made my stay a pleasant and memorable one
Great hot breakfast
Front desk elderly gentleman even helped me roll our luggages to our car upon checkout,
The breakfast was great and better than most hotel/motels.
My dog loved the bed but found the floor slippery.
The Noble Suites
One of our top picks in Brockville.Located in Brockville in Ontario’s Thousand Islands region, The Noble Suites is a historically recognised property, fully renovated to provide guests with modern comforts and amenities. The property is situated in downtown Brockville, less than 5 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants.Each spacious guest suite is individually themed. All suites include a refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster and gas BBQ facilities. All suites except The Judges Chambers include a full-size stove and dishwasher. It has a two burner stove. Crystal wine glasses, china teacups, beer steins, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided. Guests will find a selection of teas and a Tassimo coffee maker in their room. Additional amenities include free WiFi, a large LED TV with satellite channels, a fireplace, ironing facilities and air conditioning. Some suites are equipped with sofa beds. For added comfort, the beds are fitted with microfibre sheets. The bathrooms are en suite, and contain a bath/shower combination, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.At The Noble Suites you will find a well-maintained enclosed courtyard garden. On-site parking is available at no extra cost.This property is less than a minutes’ walk from the Tall Ships Landing and Brockville Aquatarium. Canada’s first railroad tunnel. The Brockville Museum and Brockville Arts Centre can both be found within 2,300 feet.
- Very comfortable. Spacious. Doesn’t feel like you are in a generic hotel. Right near the waterfront and in the historic area.
- Gorgeous rooms, very comfortable bed, warm. Large selection of teas, coffees, and oatmeal in the room already, full kitchen available. Great location in town. The staff were helpful in getting my late check in and everything was ready
- The suite was very comfortable and extremely well equipped. Very close to great restaurants right downtown.
- Excellent downtown location, steps from the harbour. Great value.
- Beutiful Historic building close to everything – our third visit.
Comfort Inn Brockville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Brockville offers accommodations in Brockville, just 20 miles from Lansdowne. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 50 miles from Comfort Inn Brockville.
- Great location, was perfect for our night stay after a long drive from Quebec City to Toronto.
- Beds were super comfortable! We got adjoining rooms so our kids had their own which was awesome and the breakfast is always a family favorite – large selection of breads, toppings, fresh yogirt and hot food PLUS very condiment you’d ever want or need! The kids love the pool and the entire hotel is clean and well cared for. We love the Comfort Inn Brockville – Always stay here when we visit and we will definitely be back
- Convenient to accesss from the 401. I appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms. Staff were very accommodating. Breakfast was plentiful and the kitchen facility was clean.
- Clean, comfy beds, conveniently located, super perky person at reception Christmas morning.
- Breakfast, Bed, Room Arrangement, Popcorn, Christmas Cookies, Eggnog, Accessibility of drinks any time, Very Clean, Drawer space, Fridge & Microwave, Friendly Staff.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville offers accommodations in Brockville.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lansdowne is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express Brockville, and Gananoque is 29 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 50 miles away.
- Good comfort, extremely clean A+, friendly staff. Great location.
- Clean and very good location.friendly and indoor pool was great.
- This hotel is spotlessly clean. The staff were friendly and accommodating. My bed was very very comfortable and the breakfast was perfect with wonderful scrambled eggs.
- BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING IS VERY CONVENIENT….THE BED ARE A LITTLE SOFT THE PILLOWS WERE VERY COMFORTABLE
- Easy access from the highway on the way to Montreal. Very friendly staff
Top Hotels In Prescott Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prescott Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prescott Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prescott Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!