6 Best Hotels To Stay In Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Pozoseco Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel del Sol
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel del Sol is located in Motilla del Palancar in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 9 miles from Alarcón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Excellent location, great service, big rooms, elegant and traditional Spanish luxury and quality.
- Comfortable room of a nice temperature. Breakfast served in the bar/cafeteria and prepared when ordered. Easy to find and free parking is directly outside the hotel.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great location for our trip up and down Spain. We stayed on both journeys! Nice old character place with a good restaurant and great value bar. Really useful to have safe, undercover, off road parking for our motorbike too.
- Secure off road parking and friendly staff. More for business travellers than tourists but good if passing through. Good bathroom. Vintage Austin Car on display in the bar.
- We found it ideal for an overnight stop whilst travelling across Spain.
Hotel Restaurante Setos
Located in Motilla del Palancar, 10 miles from Alarcón, Hotel Restaurante Setos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Lovely room good location owner very friendly and keen for you to try local cuisine
Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Rooms were clean, functional for one night
- Motilla del Palancar is a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it is only 5 min drive from the A3. We stopped here on our way back to Barcelona from Tarifa. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. The food is good, but seemed a bit expensive for what it was. The room was large enough and comfortable enough. The shower had good pressure. There is green space next to the hotel to walk dogs. There is a larger park about 7 min walk from hotel near the center of town.
- Spacious (price/quality ) room in the motel separate form restaurant. Good place bicycle.
- Mine host was really good, really good English, more than happy to serve what ever you wanted.
Hotel Restaurante Seto
Located in Motilla del Palancar, 9 miles from Alarcón, Hotel Restaurante Seto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Property of character.
Excellent food at a good price.
- Habitación muy espaciosa y acogedora con muebles de estilo castellano.
- El personal del hotel fue muy amable en todo momento. Pese a estar en la carretera y en un polígono, no se escucha nada, hay mucha tranquilidad. Un lugar muy limpio y a tiro de piedra de muchos lugares bonitos como Villanueva, Alarcón y las Hoces del Cabriel. Ademas, aceptan mascotas gratis!
- la temperatura de la habitación era buena aunque fuera hiciera bastante frío
- Ambiente familiare, confortevole e pulito. Di buon livello la qualità della cucina.
- Property of character.
Parador de Alarcón
Parador de Alarcón is an 8th-century Moorish castle, set next to the Júcar River. It is located above the medieval village of Alarcón, and offers free public parking on site.The huge Alarcón Reservoir is near to the hotel. The city of Cuenca is 50 miles away.The stone castle has original wood beams and traditional furnishings. It has clever design, combining old and new features.Rooms at the Parador Alarcón are spacious and comfortable. They are decorated with warm colors and luxury fabrics. They all have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers a laundry service and a tour desk. It also has a garden, and a tower with wonderful views.The Parador’s restaurant offers traditional local food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a good selection of fine Spanish wine.
- Amazing building. Average room, avoided the restaurant, had to ask for things not on the menu for breakfast. Been there, seen it: won’t be back.
- Beautiful setting – perfect “get away from it all” place
A truly unique place worth to visit. Views and atmosphere are incredible. Read the history of this place before you come – it will be more interesting for you to walk through this town and castle.
Good vines and dinner.
- Lovely location in beautiful Spanish countryside. Comfortable warm room and bed on a very cold night in December. Pretty village but given the time of year (December) it was completely void of people except a few card playing locals in the local bar, which closed at 6pm.
There was an information paper especially for that room telling about the view.
You could borrow a key to get up on the roof.
Valdemora Casa de Campo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Valdemora Casa de Campo is located in Olmedilla de Alarcón in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 5 miles from Alarcón. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for windsurfing.
- It was really good experience. The owner, Pedro, he is very friendly person and always tended to help us. The others workers as well. The foods are very good and homemade. You feel as you are in your own house.
- Beautiful tasteful eccentric house….a Joy. Great welcome and service.
- We stayed 2 nights from 12 to 14 October (not 14 to 15) and we liked the hotel building, which is an old family house very well preserved, keeping its own very unique character, and in the mean time well adapted to the tourist hospitality. Despite being in a hotel one feels like being a guest of the family. The library is excellent, offering plenty of art, travel and history books as well as children’s literature. We loved the restaurant too, not only for the delicious home made meals but for its original interior design and furniture and atmosphere as well.
- This hotel definitely exceeded our expectations! Very well maintained authentic family house. Decent size rooms and clean throughout. Good sleeping quality and quiet overall. There is a good size swimming pool and garden to relax. The owner was nice and welcoming. There is a bar service and dinner is available on request.
- The property is a lovely renovated former home in the middle of the countryside. The decoration has made the most of the features of the Spanish house, including a wonderful trompe l’oeil under a skylight in one of the bedroom wings. The owner was extremely nice and helpful – speaking Spanish and English – and the service was extremely good. We had dinner and breakfast there which were both delicious. We spent time relaxing by the pool outside and also inside there is a cozy seating area for reading in the dining room. The property feels more personal than a hotel, and it would be a great place to rent as a private group for a party or for a weekend work event.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Hierbaluisa offers accommodations in Alarcón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Nice family driven hotel in a completely renovated old stone house, nicely decorated. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy, with AC, WiFI and big TV. Friendly, kind and helpful owners, absolutely recommended!
- El desayuno, muy completo y delicioso, la decoración del hotel y la atención de Luisa y Esther.
- La dueña es encantadora, la habitacion comodisima y el lugar inmejorable. Volveria con los ojos cerrados. Darle un 10 es quedarse cortos. El desayuno, servido por la propia dueña, super atenta a todo lo que necesites y ofreciendote más y más.
- Todo, la amabilidad de Luisa,la decoración es preciosa, las habitaciones cómodas.
Todo en general. Sobre todo el personal del hotel, un matrimonio, que se encarga de todo.
Ya que los propietarios no estaban , por motivos personales. Aunque hable por teléfono con el propietario, para consultarle unas cosas, me parecio una persona extraordinaria.
Un fin de semana para repetir.
Top Hotels In Pozoseco Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pozoseco Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!