6 Best Hotels To Stay In Ponce South Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponce South Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ponce South Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponce South Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponce South Puerto Rico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ponce South Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ponce South Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Ponce South Puerto Rico:
Boutique Hotel Belgica
This central Ponce hotel is just 0.6 miles from Ponce Museum of Art. It features a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a business center. All rooms include a satellite TV.A private bathroom and a seating area are provided in every room at Hotel Belgica. Bath amenities and a telephone with wake up call service are also included.Paseo Tablado La Guancha (La Guancha Boardwalk) and Mercedita Airport are each a 10-minute drive from Belgica Hotel. Plaza del Caribe Shopping Center is about 3.1 miles away.
- Really calm and qiute, awesome old building. Clever solution for bathroom separating :). Personal was super nice!
- The room was very comfortable, the staff and the owner were 200% friendly and helpful. The location was perfect.
- It would be nice to have a reserved parking lot, even if you have to walk a little
- It was a very charming hotel. Nice antiques and original architectural features. The staff is very accomodating. The hotel is very clean.
- As a business travel, something other than a small round table for working would have been nice. Location was excellent. The Spanish colonial era building was interesting; definitely not a “box hotel”. All of the staff, from reception to facilities care, was extremely welcoming and accommodating.
Solace by the Sea
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Solace by the Sea is located in Ponce in the region of South Puerto Rico. Just 24 miles from La Parguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanica is 15 miles from Solace by the Sea, and Lajas is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mercedita Airport, 8 miles from Solace by the Sea.
No reviews yet.
Ponce Plaza Hotel & Casino
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ponce Plaza Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Ponce, just 29 miles from La Parguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanica is 20 miles from Ponce Plaza Hotel & Casino, and Lajas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mercedita Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Staff made us feel welcome and special. The hotel and grounds are beautiful
- Nice clean room located directly on the town square. Easy to get around Ponce.
- Great location and easy access to everything in the city center
- THE HOTEL WAS GREAT, IT EXCEED OUR EXPECTATIONS AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO VISIT YOUR PROPERTY AGAIN. BUT THERE WAS NEVER COFFEE AT THE ROOM, WE ENJOY COFFE AT MELAO AND IT WAS GREAT
- I liked the location in the town plaza and could walk to most activities. Staff was friendly and helpful. The meal in the restaurant was very good.
Holiday Inn Ponce & El Tropical Casino
This mountain-top hotel features stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the historic city of Ponce, Puerto Rico. Hotel Inn Ponce & El Tropical Casino features an on-site, 24-hour casino.Each air-conditioned room at this property comes equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a sitting area and a wardrobe.Tanama Restaurant at the Ponce Holiday Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy cocktails at Barlavista Lobby Bar, which has live music on Friday and Saturday nights.Holiday Inn Ponce & El Tropical Casino features an Olympic-size pool and children’s pool with views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can work out at the fitness center, or hang out at the game room.Mercedita Airport is 5 miles from the property, and the capital city of San Juan is a 1.5-hour drive away.
- I stayed at the property because i was attending a wedding in Ponce. The only sad part was that i couldn’t stay longer… it was very comfy, clean and it had an excellent service staff.
- A perfect localization to prepare for my wedding day. Great views and cool pool.
Everything,the staff was soo nice to deal with,the room was comfortable & very clean the entire hotel the same!!!
They have lot of towels at the bathroom & at the pool too!!!
The provide soap,shampoo & conditioner that smell great.
The bed have 4 total pillows & 3 blankets!!!
I’m just very happy to select this facility to stay!!!
- Personel was knowledgeable and curtious. Rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was very tasty.
- The room was big and the beds were comfortable with 4 soft pillows per bed . Cofeee in the room . Large bathroom with large counter . Balcony had a nice view. This hotel has nice views of the beach . The pool is huge and it has a section with 10 ft water . This is a nice place to relax . There is a restaurant in house with good food. Off main highway so easy to get to . Casino is very nice even though I don’t gamble . It was very quiet no noice while I slept .
Howard Johnson Hotel Ponce
In Mercedita, Ponce, this hotel features an outdoor pool and La Perla Restaurant. Traditional rooms include cable TV with HBO and La Guancha Boardwalk and Beach is 3 miles away.An outside hot tub and a children’s pool are available at the Howard Johnson Hotel Ponce. A gym and a game room are also on site.The spacious rooms provide free Wi-Fi and coffee facilities. Each is air conditioned with carpeted floors.Fine dining is offered at the on-site restaurant. Guest also have access to the swim-up bar at Howard Johnson Hotel Ponce.Costa Caribe Golf Course is 4 miles away. Serralles Castle and Museum is 5 miles from the hotel.
- Everything was clean. The always have parking spots.
- What I liked about the hotel was the location right next to the main highway that connects Ponce and San Juan. Also, from there it was easy to drive to different areas of Ponce. Staff was friendly, rooms where clean and with good air condition.
- Staff went the extra mile to ensure a pleasant stay
nice spacious room
nice to be poolside
mostly pretty quiet
- Excellent service, fast check in & out. Awesome personel
Costa Bahia Hotel, Convention Center and Casino
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Costa Bahia Hotel, Convention Center and Casino offers accommodations in Guayanilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponce is 12 miles from Hotel Costa Bahia, and Cabo Rojo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mercedita Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great property everything clean good food great location
- It was very pretty and very clean within the lobby and hallways etc the pool was nice though very cold lol the breakfast was amazing we loved it just wish the restaurants were open and the drink prices were a lil cheaper
- Very clean… Excelent service… Easy to find… Lovely pool area… Excelent food… Highly recomended
- The only thing that we like was the breakfast buffet
- The facilities were very comfortable and I believe could be actually a 4 star hotel
Top Hotels In Ponce South Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ponce South Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponce South Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ponce South Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!