6 Best Hotels To Stay In Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Pobla De Masaluca Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno
Featuring a bar and restaurant serving local wines and plates of Terra Alta region, Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno is located in Villalba de los Arcos, in Tarragona. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hot tub.The hotel also offers free luggage storage. There is easy access to local historical sites of Gangesa, such as Knights Templar Prison.The Mediterranean coast is 37 mi from the property and Cambrils is 50 mi away. Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve can be reached in an hour by car.
- The hospitality extended by Joseph. Nothing was too much trouble.
- the biggest surprise is the top quality restaurant, accompanied with Joseph smile and welcome. Highly recommended!
- Excellent service. Very attentive and careful personnel. They make every effort to please customers and make them feel comfortable.
- The family that owns and runs it are fantastic, so friendly, helpful and accommadating. A particular mention for Josep. The dinner and wines were superb and very reasonably priced. I felt sorry to leave in the morning and would certainly stay again if in the area.
- Lovely staff, and a real bargain if you go half board. Owner’s own wine and olives highly recommended. Will definitely go back.
Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool with views of the surrounding countryside, Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix is located in the village of Flix, overlooking the Ebre River. Set in gardens, it has a spa.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at Hotel Vilar Riu de Baix offers views of the hotel gardens and pool. There is a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Most rooms feature a terrace.The Vilar Riu’s spa features a hot tub, Turkish baths, a sauna and biothermic showers. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy.The Ribera d’Ebre is ideal for kayaking, fishing and hiking. Montsant Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away. Hotel Riu de Baix is located close to GR-99 Natural Path which runs along the River Ebro, great for cycling.The Costa Daurada’s beaches are less than 37 mi from the hotel, while Lleida and Reus can be reached in an hour by car.
We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
Good swimming pool and gardens and nice sized rooms with a good balcony seating area
Breakfast was very good
- Facilities are brilliant, setting is gorgeous, staff are great.
- Most of the facilities promised don’t actually exist. The bar and restaurant were NEVER open necessitating a 20 minute walk into the village for food and drinks. The room was not serviced after our first night.
Decent breakfast with helpful staff, rooms very good for their price and the season (high).
Location somehow far from Flix centre but otherwise very calm and attractive for nature lovers.
We did like the location down on the river Ebro and only just out of town We liked Flix as well nice littel town
The area is lovely and close to the coast so we had some really nice trips out from here
- We liked the location of the hotel, even though Flix is not really on the tourist trail
Hotel Can Josep
Can Josep is set in the mountain village of Bot, in the Terra Alta region, 50 mi from Tarragona. Offering panoramic mountain views, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- The hotel is stylish, clean and comfortable and in a great location. It’s peaceful at night and the owners couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
- Spectacular view from the restaurant and delicious lunch. The hotel is also located only 50 m away from Cal Menestral – a wonderful place to visit and taste local wines. The area around Bot looks great for hiking or mountain biking.
- Great location with fantastic views, nothing fancy, but family run business where people do care about your experience, great breakfast and evening meal – traditional and simple, but very good food. The whole place is spotless clean. Josep is a great host, helped with cycling trip giving tips for trips.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Friendly Staff, nice meal; good value too.
Parking was good.
Located just next to Aiguabarreig Nature Reserve and on the banks of the river Cinca, Hotel Zaytun offers rooms with a view of the castle. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is air conditioned and has a TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub and free toiletries.The property features its own restaurant and bar. There are also various restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property.Lleida is a 35-minute drive from the hotel and the beaches of Costa Dorada can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- it was our third visit to this hotel which is ideally situated for our hobby of specimen angling.
- Nice clean hotel. We went fishing and it was in a perfect location.
- Stayed at the hotel 4 times, clean and comfortable staff excellent.
- Clean, well located. Suitable for exploring local area. Within walking distance of all amenities
- The room was large with a separate dressing area, the bathroom was also big. Nice balcony with sliding door and shutter
Hotel del Sitjar
Located in the historic main square of Calaceite, the Hotel Del Sitjar offers a small outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and sunbathing terrace. There is also a restaurant and bar.All of the rooms have views of the town’s main square and the surrounding countryside. All are soundproofed and have air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom and a balcony. They feature classic furniture, stone walls and wooden beams and an unique décor.The hotel has a library, a snack-bar open every day, a snooker room and a lounge with fireplace. There is also a room used for events. The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine for dinner, and is open on Fridays, Saturdays and on the evening before public holidays.Tarragona, Morella and El Maestrazgo are all within an hour’s drive. A number of medieval towns can be found in the region, such as Beceite, Valderrobres and La Fresnada. Alcañiz Racing Circuit is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Location, decor of room, the little terrace. The old quarter in which hotel is set is very attractive.
- The hotel is set in the old part of the town with lots of winding streets to wander around. Although there’s not an awful lot there, it was a lovely place to stop for a night. The hotel itself was spacious and the room was large with a balcony overlooking the rooftops. Very comfortable bed, large bathroom with good shower.
- Great location in a medieval town. Quiet and relaxing. Medieval ancestral house converted into a hotel, with nicely appointed rooms. Great staff, very welcoming and helpful. Kudos to Carolina and Bea for being excellent hosts.
- The view, the impressive location and the warmness of its staff
- Beautifully restored house with many interesting features. Excellent room with spiral staircase to sitting room, terrace and bathroom. Bed large and very comfortable. Katerina prepared us a light evening meal of cold meats and salad, accompanied by local bread and wine – delicious! An excellent, plentiful breakfast served in sunny dining room. Calaceite a picturesque, tranquil village. Thoroughly recommended.
This charming rural hotel is in the historic town of Calceite, in the province of Teruel. Each room has individual design, including modern artworks.The Hotel Cresol has a rustic feel and modern facilities. The hotel occupies a famous olive mill, built in 1735.All rooms have an attractive bathroom with a shower. There are lovely wood ceilings and stone walls.The Cresol has a library where guests can relax. Public areas have modern, attractive décor. The hotel is nonsmoking.The hotel is just 31 miles from the Costa Dorada, on the East Coast of Spain.
- Rosa the Lady of the Hotel is 110%, even though we cannot speak Spanish she tried using her Ipad to make sure we know all about the area.
- The decoration and the way the manager looks after every detail
- This is a wonderful and exceptional place. My wife said it is the best hotel she has ever stayed in. Mainly for its absolutely unique atmosphere and unique host – Rosa. Her care, friendliness and helpfulness show real love of people.
- La maravillosa decoracion , y que te traten como si estuvieses en tu casa. Excepcional la atencion de Rosa, siempre atenta a todo, y dispuesta siempre a hacer tu estancia excepcional. “que ratos mirando la luna llena aparecer por el horizonte cada dia”. Totalmente recomendable.
Rosa hat ein wunderbares Haus eingerichtet und empfängt ihre Gäste mit der Leidenschaft einer perfekten Gastgeberin und engagierten Vertreterin ihres Ortes Calaceite und der Region. Es handelt sich um ein altes, perfekt renoviertes Stadthaus mitten im sehr schönen und ruhigen Ortszentrum. Die Zimmer sind perfekt eingerichtet, die Betten bequem, einige Zimmer haben einen großartigen Bergblick. Das Frühstück besteht aus hochwertigen, frischen Produkten und wird im hellen Raum mit Blick über den Ort und die Landschaft serviert. Wir fanden alles toll!
Muchas Gracias Rosa
Top Hotels In Pobla De Masaluca Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pobla de Masaluca Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!