6 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedro Abad Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedro Abad Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedro Abad Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedro Abad Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedro Abad Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedro Abad Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedro Abad Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Pedro Abad Andalucía:
The distinctive Hotel Macami combines style with tranquility. Located just 12 miles from Córdoba, it offers free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.All rooms in Hotel Macami have a modern and elegant design, as well as air conditioning and heating. Some rooms feature a sun terrace and Jacuzzi. There are also 2-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people. Bathrooms throughout the hotel are modern, light and spacious. Children under 10 years stay for free when using existing beds.The Hotel Macami has a cafe where you can enjoy a wide range of regional dishes. A fixed-price menu is offered from Monday to Friday.Hotel Macami is located in El Carpio, to the east of Córdoba. It has good access to highway A-4, and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Ultra Clean hotel and rooms. Of you have a car it is a perfect stay die a day trip to cordoba
- Spacious two bedroom apartment, very clean with a modern well equipped kitchen.
- The staff tried their best to help but language was a big problem. I liked the staff
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We practiced our Spanish and they practiced their English! 😉 Even the ones who didn’t speak English were great.
- The hotel is renovated, the rooms are nice designed and comfortable, fully equiped kitchen, bathroom and etc. The restaurant serves delicious food ( for dinner) and great drinks. But the breakfast is very simple – coffee, juice and toast with jam.
A new hotel conveniently situated just 10 minutes outside of Cordoba, Hotel Rocio has easy access to Madrid, via highway A4 and is close to the Aquatic Park.The hotel offers guests private parking, a restaurant, a snack bar, and a reading room. The hotel can also arrange a guided tour of the beautiful historic quarter of Cordoba.
- Good service, convenient location and goo value for money
- Functional, clean and staff very helpful. Air con good.
- Good place in Villafranca, 30min drive from Cordoba. The city is nice and the people are wonderful.
Room is enough large, quiet and clean. staff is very kind.
If hotel near Córdoba is not available or too expensive, I can recommend this hotel.
- Easy motorway drive to Cordoba where the parking is a nightmare!
Mirador de Montoro
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with great views of the Guadalquivir River, Mirador de Montoro has a hilltop setting in the village of Montoro. Set in gardens, it has an à la carte restaurant.Each modern, air-conditioned room at Mirador de Montoro offers views of the surrounding countryside and river. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Mirador de Montoro’s restaurant, which offers panoramic views and features a terrace. A range of local Andalusian cuisine is served for dinner.The hotel offers easy access to the A4 Motorway and Córdoba is a 30-minute drive away. Jaén is 43 mi from the Mirador.
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. stunning location with superb views. Friendly staff, and secure storage for our bicycles. Nice evening meal, and a basic but adequate breakfast. Rooms are basically furnished, but were suitable for our needs
This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Also, the room had a tub. A deep, comfortable, tub. Bliss. 😀
- The room had a wonderful view, was spacious and very warm (the weather was very cold). The staff were very friendly and most helpful. Would definitely stay again.
- Excellent location and views.very good cafe and lounge area.very friendly and helpful staff
- Not offered free breakfast with room. Dinner was OK though not diverse menu. Room view was spectacular though amenities at lobby was OK. Swimming pool a big plus – they even let us use it after dinner, even though ‘officially’ the poolside lights were turned off!
Hotel Los Manjares
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Los Manjares offers accommodations in Alcolea, 8.1 mi from Córdoba. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Posadas is 27 mi from Hotel Los Manjares, while Baena is 27 mi from the property.
- This is an out of town motel type property with a cafe next door. The pool is closed out of season and we were not allowed to use the sun beds. Clean tidy and adequate our visit
- Stuff was friendly and surprisingly spoke good English. The place was easy to find with a big parking right next to the Hotel. Room was clean. Do not expect anything super fancy, this is just a place to spend a night and go on with your trip 🙂
- The room was extremely small like a hospital room..everything white. The shower stall was so small that my husband could not fit in it and he is not a huge man.. The place is in the middle of nowhere but if you have a car it is easy to reach Córdoba.. Staff doesn’t speak English at all. the room was clean though.
- food is great and the hotel is pretty new . the room was very nice free `parking also
- Space – there is lots of it, in the room and around the property for parking, as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
Hospederia La Querencia
Hospederia La Querencia is a small yet elegant 19th-century hotel located in a red brick building in the main square of Bujalance. All rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-fi and digital TV.Hospederia La Querencia’s elegant rooms are bright and spacious. Each room has a unique décor, and a private bathroom with amenities.Casa Ana restaurant serves traditional regional dishes, including salmorejo cordobés, a cold tomato soup, and carrillada de cerdo pork cheeks.The city of Cordoba is about 25 mi away. Staff at the hotel are happy to provide more information on cultural excursions and outdoor activities in the area, including hiking and horse riding, or going walking through the region’s olive groves.
- FAN-TA-STIC ! highly recommend, the hotel is beautifully and cleverly decorated, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, great selection, the restaurant is gorgeous with old furnitures and objects which are labelled and dated, some are so old, very interesting ! The host was super friendly and very helpful. Will definitely go back !
- What a cool rural town in Spain and our extremely comfortable and clean room at the this hotel was really relaxing and interesting. We arrived via bicycle and after a day in the hot Spanish sun, we were greeted cheerfully by the receptionist Mercedes. Our room was beautiful and overlooked the town plaza. Friday night in Bujalance is really a happening place. The plaza fills with town folk for dinner and socializing. Not sure where they all came from but it was a pop up party for sure. It went on until wee hours and then moved into the restaurant bar of our hotel. We had the full board and the chef made us a wonderful dinner. Breakfast was light but all in all it was incredible value. I highly recommend the place, if you can find Bujalance. Reminds me of an old Clint Eastwood movie set. Serious Spain.
- La limpieza, la amabilidad del personal. Buena relación calidad precio
- Amplia habitación con localización en pleno centro de la población.
- Desayuno incluido con jamón, café expreso bueno y zumo de naranja natural. Un 10 al desayuno
Hotel La Lancha
Set 6.2 mi from the center of Córdoba, by the Guadalquivir River, Hotel La Lancha offers simple, air-conditioned rooms. It features an on-site restaurant and nightclub.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some of the rooms. Some rooms also have private balconies.Hotel La Lancha’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes and specialties from Córdoba. There is a selection of La Rioja wines on offer, as well as wine from their own winery.La Lancha features a covered area where guests can play indoor football. It also offers a laundry service and free parking.Córdoba Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Property pick because of its location i.e. away from downtown area.
We took the bus to visit downtown Sevilla
The Hotel La Lancha is a typical example of a Spanish Roadside Hotel. It is a little dated but it offers good value accommodation, far enough from the hustle and bustle of Cordoba, but near enough to get in and out especially if you have a car. (15 minutes). The bar is basic but the outside patio is roomy and pleasant to sit in. Our double room was small but we didn’t spend much time there anyway. The staff were friendly and helpful and you could get by with a little Spanish.
The internet was iffy, even the reception staff were having problems.
- Close enough to Cordoba. The room was fairly comfortable.
- An economical base for a stopover visit to Cordoba. Dinner included was plain but adequate. 10 minute drive into Cordobabut parking there a nightmare. Try crossing the river then walking back over Roman bridge.
- Included breakfast was basic toast and coffee which was okay for us. Included evening meal was table service but not everything on the menu was available which was rather limiting. Food itself was quite good.
- Property pick because of its location i.e. away from downtown area.
Top Hotels In Pedro Abad Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedro Abad Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedro Abad Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedro Abad Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!