6 Best Hotels To Stay In Payroux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Payroux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Payroux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Payroux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Payroux Poitou-charentes:
Hotel du Diamant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel du Diamant offers accommodations in Mauprévoir. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 30 miles away.
- The most friendly and helpful hosts we have ever met. Fantastic Full English Breakfast. Lovely buzzing village bar.
This is a traditional old French style hotel in a quiet location, run by a friendly and helpful English couple. The bar is great, the food is great, and there is a very pleasant friendly atmosphere. There is a terrace outside in the village square, or a restaurant inside, where you can have dinner and breakfast.
I had a spot of car trouble, and with one quick phone call they had one of their friends come out at 8 in the evening to help get it fixed.
If I’m in the area again, I will be back.
- Enjoyed our stay here – England in the Charente! We took part (came last) in the quiz night.
- Great hotel, made really welcome, the hotel is in the centre of the village, with plenty local patrionage. Definitely going back.
- A real gem. So French, yet the owners are English. A really fun place to stay. We were on a cycling trip and needed food , beer and sleep. All three readily available. A great place for cycle tourists.
Hôtel Val de Vienne
Located in Le Vigeant, 31 miles from Poitiers, Hôtel Val de Vienne features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Location is beautiful, next to the Vienne. We arrived at night so did not appreciate this until the morning, waking up to a crisp frost covering the lawn outside our motel style room. The proprietor was helpful with suggestions for dinner and called the restaurant to book on our behalf.
- Lovely helpful manager/owner, great location next to river. Very quiet, clean pool. Large breakfast.
- My boyfriend arrived on our bikes – it was a beautiful spot to unwind after a long ride. The staff were very friendly and helpful!
- The welcome and the situation were excellent for us
- Owner and staff were friendly and accommodating. The property is in a lovely setting out of town and evening meal by request was good as was breakfast. Garage storage for our cycles.
Le Vieux Château
Le Vieux Château is located in Gençay, just 14 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The facilities were just what we needed for our family but the staff were absolutely wonderful and so helpful and accommodating to us and our energetic 2 year old. They helped us with every request and were so pleased to do so. It really made this hotel a pleasure to stay at.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Restaurant food was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel
- We had the set menu in the evening and it was delicious and very good value. The lady in charge was delightful and very hospitable
- Fantastic proprietor. Friendly, helpful, full of life. Great atmos. Nice food.
- Un très bon accueil et une très bonne prestation !
Résidence des Pilotes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Résidence des Pilotes offers accommodations in Le Vigeant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Poitiers-Biard Airport is 31 miles away.
- Very clean indeed, well laid out room, everything brand new. Racing track next door very exciting for the kids.
The room was still new so it was great and clean.
So was the bathroom, and the beds were very comfortable.
And it is located at the val de vienne circuit so it was a small walk (1Min) and you’re on the paddock!
Eventhough the breakfast area was not open yet, i could still have breakfast and they would bring it to the paddock! So very good service!
- De ligging: dicht bij circuit. En dat het nieuw en schoon was. Verder was ik aangenaam verrast dat er een ontbijtzaal was ( eerdere recensies op internet spraken over dat je moest ontbijten op circuit). WiFi steeds maar uur geldig maar was wel goede verbinding. Communicatie met hotel via mail was prima, codes voor toegang en parkeren klopten allemaal en sleutelkaart lag op afgesproken plek. Geen probleem dus ondervonden bij aankomst en dat was heel fijn na 12 uur rijden.
Personnel peu présent du fait du principe des hôtels de ce genre mais absolument charmant et arrangeant.
Chambre spacieuse, literie parfaite, terrasse avec vue (sur piste) Idéal pour les amateurs de sport automobile
- bonne qualité de literie,spacieux et propreté des lieux
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Châtellenie offers accommodations in Availles-Limouzine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome; comfortable accommodation; a very pleasant dining experience.
- Great location, clean and comfortable. Free car parking.
- Fabulous food in the restaurant. Quite an unexpected pleasure.
- The general friendliness of this lovely little hotel was wonderful. We love it and will be visiting again!
- Friendliness of staff, location, cleanliness. Most especially the food! The dinners we had were excellent in quality, the use of local produce and value for money. The meals were delicious! We will definitely stay there again.
Located in Chaunay, 27 miles from Poitiers, Hôtel Central features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
- yes, we arrived 2 o’clock after traveling from chinon only to find no restaurants and cafe’s closed all weekend but the owner put himself out and provided us with fish and chips.
- Lots of old world French charm. The food was outstanding value for money. The people very nice.
- Very welcoming owner and staff. Nice meal in restaurant in the evening. Bed very comfortable. Village location great. Parking easy in village.
- The evening meal in the hotel restaurant was excellent value for money
- Nice bedroom and shower. Proprietor very helpful and spoke good English. Lovely evening meal and good varied breakfast.
Top Hotels In Payroux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!