6 Best Hotels To Stay In Patricia Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Patricia Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Patricia Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Patricia Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Patricia Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Patricia Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Patricia Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Patricia Alberta:
Prairie Schooner Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Prairie Schooner Inn offers accommodations in Brooks.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The countryside place worth a stay! Clean and cozy room kept in rural style, really welcoming hosts, peace and silence right next to the huge corn field. Good breakfast and comfy bed are a plus too.
- We really enjoyed our stay! We were warmly welcomed. We found our room to be spacious and clean. Our breakfast by the fireplace was delicious. If you are passing through Brooks we would very much recommend staying here.
- Quaint and lovely. owners very friendly and accommodating. Bed comfy. Quiet oasis. Wait til you meet Odie.
- The staff were wonderful. Our host chatted with us, made us feel very welcome and cooked us a great hearty warm breakfast before we left. This is a great, quaint B&B that I would highly recommend over staying in a hotel in the area.
A wonderful place to spend the night.
Great hosts, two and four legged. Delicious breakfast. Good facilities. A lovely spot.
Would stay there again.
This Brooks, Alberta hotel is within walking distance of Brooks Museum and 3 minutes from Cassiles Centre Mall. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are standard in every room at the Travelodge Brooks. All air-conditioned rooms include a cable TV and seating area.Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are offered at the Brooks Travelodge hotel. The front desk is conveniently open 24/7.Brooks Golf Club is just 4 minutes from the hotel. Lakeside Recreation Centre and Water Park is 1.6 miles away.
- Comfortable mattress, beside trans Canada hwy for easy in/out of town.
- Parking was easy. The beds were comfortable. The furniture quite old.
- This motel is old and rundown. It is a truckers stop. Carpet is worn. Bathroom could use updating. Bed is ok. Not much to like.
- I liked having a fridge, microwave and coffee machine available in room! The cleanliness was decent! Beds were very comfortable! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Enjoyed the free continental breakfast, they had a waffle maker, toast, bagels, yogurt, juice, coffee, cereal and apples to choose!
- Quiet motel, clean…had ant traps in all rooms, bathroom was great
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre – Brooks
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre – Brooks offers accommodations in Brooks. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Booked on booking.com. they didn’t have a reservation. I showed them my reservation email and them they over charged for the room by $15. I didn’t have the time to dispute the charges.
- The staff was not friendly At All. Only 1 desk clerk actually said he’ll to me once in the 2 days I was there!!!
- Centrally located for going to events and returning. Enjoyed the full breakfast which was included. Having a restaurant on the premises was very convenient. The waitress was a lot of fun.
- Thanks for the free upgrade to our room and the included breakfast as an extra treat. Very accommodating staff also let us have late checkout.
- Restaurant didn’t like being criticized because the breakfast buffet items were COLD; not warm, COLD!
Ramada Inn & Suites Brooks
Located just off the Trans-Canada Highway, this Brooks hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Greyhound Canada bus station. It serves breakfast every morning and features an on-site Mini Mart.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in all rooms at the Brooks Ramada Inn & Suites. They are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.An indoor pool with a waterslide is part of the Ramada Inn & Suites Brooks. Guest can relax in the sauna or the hot tub, or work out in the fitness center. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.The Brooks and District Museum is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Tillebrook Provincial Park is 5.6 miles away.
- Very good breakfast . I liked how me, my little boy and the girls had separate rooms but in one hotel room.
- The boys really enjoyed the waterslides and the breakfast. The room was very comfortable and had more amenities than we needed. The facilities adjacent to the hotel were very handy for late night snacks and a late dinner.
- Breakfast was good and the room sufficient for the few people at the time, however, cant imagine it is when the hotel is fully booked.
- A good location for visiting Dinosaur Provincial Park. Spacious and comfortable.
- Good value but room is relatively small, and dark. There is construction outside during our stay that’s blocking light coming through the window
Days Inn & Suites Brooks
Days Inn & Suites Brooks offers accommodations in Brooks.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beds very comfortable and breakfast was very good lots to choose from.
- Omelet bar and continental breakfast. Comfortable bed and nice shower.
- Friendly staff, very clean and comfortable bed. Close access to shopping
- The breakfast buffet was great! Lots of variety! Well stocked items and the food was fresh!
- The staff was very nice and very helpful!!! The breakfast was excellent and the lovely lady that was running it was so kind and friendly made you feel right at ease. Checking was easy and the young man at the front desk was so pleasant to deal with. The staff made you feel right at home!!!! Thank you to all the Wonder people that took care of us during our stay!!!
Heritage Inn & Suites – Brooks
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Heritage Inn & Suites – Brooks is located in Brooks.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
We booked this place on our way home to BC. We picked Brooks as our halfway point home and while we were on the road we looked it up online.
I have to say it was better than we expected! I. Was late and the gentleman manning the front desk was very helpful and really friendly. The whole hotel from what we could see was very clean. Our room was clean, very comfortable, quiet, had everything we needed.
We only spent the night, and we’re on the run fairly early so we didn’t see much else other than the complimentary breakfast which was perfect for us. Lots to choose from.
If and when passing through or staying on Brooks I would book this hotel!
- Super comfortable beds and excellent free breakfast. Friendly staff.
- The rooms were roomy, comfortable, and clean. It was a great value for the time we needed to overnight in Brooks. We took advantage of the family lounge area above the foyer to play some board games with friends in the evening. Would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, very clean facility,
- It was conveniently located if traveling to Dinosaur Provincial Park, and the room, bed and bath were lovely. They had a great breakfast if you are leaving early for Dinosaur Park. Many eateries nearby.
- We booked this place on our way home to BC. We picked Brooks as our halfway point home and while we were on the road we looked it up online.
Top Hotels In Patricia Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Patricia Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Patricia Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Patricia Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!