6 Best Hotels To Stay In Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Parroquia De La Fuensanta Murcia:
This modern and functional hotel enjoys excellent transportation services to the cities of Murcia, Granada and Almeria and is ideal for business stays.The hotel is situated at the crossroad between the E-15 and A-91 highways that can take you to the cities of Granada to the north and Murcia and Almeria on the Costa del Sol to the south. The hotel’s rooms are simple and decorated in a classic and tasteful style. Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel. There is bar in the hotel where you can enjoy a relaxing drink after a long day’s business or tourism in the area.
- The Lego Hotel! Great place, 2nd stay. Upgrade to a suite, pennies extra and worth it.
We always stay here on our way to Portugal and on our way home .
We always have a lovely welcome and are so well looked after!!!
- Easy access from the highway and next to a rest stop that includes a gas station. Easy short walk into town–100-200 meters to supermarkets, other stores and restaurants,. Sufficient guest parking at hotel entrance while I was there for 2 nights/3days-35 to 40 spaces. The hotel is a large multi-colored, checkered pattern building. If you miss seeing it you were asleep. Sercotel is a large chain of decent hotels-at least the ones I’ve stayed at. R
- Lovely ambience of the hotel, friendly helpful staff too and good food.
- The single beds were noisy, but everything else was ok. The small chocolate croissants and the decaf coffee were excellent as was the evening meal & wine.
Parador de Lorca
This charming hotel is set in the grounds of Lorca Castle on an archaeological site featuring ruins dating back to the 10th century. It features a spa, free indoor pool and views of the town.The bright rooms at Parador de Lorca feature soft lighting and elegant décor. All include free Wi-Fi, scenic views, a mini-bar, safe, plasma satellite TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine made with local produce and served with fine wines. The hotel also has a bar and room service is available. Lorca Castle was named a Monument of Cultural Interest in 1931 and remains include 10th century Islamic buildings, a synagogue and ancient walls. Entrance tickets for the arqueological site can be purchased onsite.The Parador offers free parking and is 35 minutes’ drive from Águilas and its beaches. Murcia is 50 minutes’ drive away.
The hotel was very luxurious and although there were quite a few people staying, it didn’t seem crowded and was very peaceful and relaxing.
The bed was very comfortable and the bedroom spacious and quiet.
The breakfast was plentiful and varied and there was no rush.
Will definitely return.
- Good size room with aircon. Clean and with two easy chairs for comfort. Servicing of the room was very good.
Beds were very comfy with lovely Egyptian bedding.
The views from the hotel were stunning and being connected to the castle with so much history was just great.
Great to have the indoor swimming pool where you could relax and unwind after a tiring day driving was a great bonus.
Good views , excellent attitude of staff.
Breakfast very plentiful and of high standard.
- The location was amazing. The staff hugely welcoming. The room was beautiful, the most comfortable bed I think I have ever slept in. There seemed to be an amazing view from every window. We walked around the castle. Quite a trek but well worth it in my opinion. Just ensure you take a bottle of water.
- The hotel was very luxurious and although there were quite a few people staying, it didn’t seem crowded and was very peaceful and relaxing.
Jardines de Amaltea Hotel
Jardines de Amaltea Hotel is set in 39 ft² of gardens, with lakes, streams and waterfalls. This elegant hotel has a large outdoor pool, terrace, gym and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room has a mini-bar, safe and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s Amaltea restaurant serves traditional and international cuisine only during lunch, including a set menu on week days. There is also a snack bar, offering breakfast and dinner.The Jardines de Amaltea Hotel has a peaceful setting just outside Lorca. There is good access to the A7 motorway. Las Águilas Beach and the Sierra Espuña Mountains are within a short drive.
- The pool area was lovely & the pool itself was remarkably clean. Pool staff amazing. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Each day the room was cleaned and 2 fresh bottles of water were left in the room.
Air conditioned, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Small on site restaurant, inexpensive and more than acceptable quality. Whist only the receptionist spoke much English the staff were friendly and helpful.
Great location just off the motorway, plenty off parking
- Clean spacious rooms helpful staff nice pool area food great close to motorway
Absolutely wonderful hotel. The staff were delightful and the food was excellent. The rooms were large with great sized bathroom, with great air con and everything was absolutely spotless. I am a complete pea princess when it comes to beds, yet the bed was so comfortable I slept like a baby. The pool is stunning and the garden is amazing, complete with white ducks.
And the best bit is the price!
- Easy to find just off the motorway. Friendly staff. Great hotel spotlessly clean.
Spa Jardines de Lorca
Spa Jardines de Lorca is a spa hotel, set a short walk from Lorca’s 18th-century old town. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and free parking.Rooms at the hotel are modern and stylish. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel has a restaurant, serving local and international cuisine. There is also a sun terrace and garden.Spa Jardines de Lorca is located in Murcia, near the Sierra del Caño mountains. The Mediterranean coast is less than 31 mi away.The hotel’s spa has a thermal water circuit and a treatment area. There are waterfalls, a steam bath, an ice fountain and experience showers. There is also a gym.
Great hotel, great location, very helpful staff, car park was a real bonus, we had driven out there from uk, to be able to park the car securely was fantastic.
We had to extend our stay for my daughter who is moving to Lorca, the staff were so helpful and managed to extend her stay.
Very good breakfast .
Extremely nice personal in reception and cafeteria .
Very well organized parking area.
- lovely room with castle view private free parking nice pool friendly people
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Good location close to town. Clean comfortable rooms. Easy to get to by car.
- Lovely Hotel in a very good location, less than 10 minutes walk to the center of town. The hotel room was very clean and had a comfortable bed with a large balcony looking out to the castle. Nice pool area that was not overcrowded. Good choice of food for breakfast and lunch. The choice of menu for dinner is a bit basic but what there is is nice. The staff throughout the hotel were polite and helpful. I would use this hotel again if staying in Lorca.
- Great hotel, great location, very helpful staff, car park was a real bonus, we had driven out there from uk, to be able to park the car securely was fantastic.
One of our top picks in Vélez Blanco.Hotel Velad is a charming rural hotel, set in the Sierra de María-Los Vélez Nature Reserve. Its rooms offer wonderful views of the mountains or the white village of Vélez-Blanco.Each room at Velad features traditional décor, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the area.The picturesque center of Vélez-Blanco is just 1,650 feet from Hotel Velad. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are 28 mi away, while the cities of Granada, Almería and Murcia are all within a 90-minute drive.
- The hotel is very easy to find and you can park for free immediately outside (not that common in Spain). Great views of open landscape from bedrooms. It’s a five minute walk into the little town centre. Lovely staff. The bar is a proper local haunt rather than just a hotel bar, serving excellent tapas and meals.
- I booked via Booking .com but ended up paying at the hotel, it wasn’t clear for me why? Also why Booking.com want credit card details if your not handling the payments?
- The beds were really comfortable! The staff super friendly!
- Staff very friendly and helpful although no English spoken we were able to communicate with each other easily. This is a well looked after property with lots of character. Best breakfast we’ve ever had in Spain freshly made and served immediately so warm tostada! Problem with WiFi during our stay but not a deal breaker for us would happily stay again.
- bed so comfortably, view amazing, staff extremely helpful beautiful place to stay for a few days very spanish
Hotel Los Sibileys
Hotel Los Sibileys is in a secluded part of Murcia’s Sierra de las Estancias foothills, on the Andalusian border. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, free Wi-Fi zone and superb views.Set in extensive grounds, the hotel is surrounded by olive, almond and pomegranate trees. There is free parking and Murcia San Javier and Almeria Airports are 90 minutes’ drive away.Featuring tiled floors, the rustic rooms are heated, and there are fans available. All offer countryside views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A continental and full English breakfast are available in the hotel restaurant. There is a bar and garden terrace.Activities in the area include horse riding, off-road motorbiking, cycling, birdwatching, and hiking.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go horse riding in the surrounding area. Agulias Beach is a 45-minute drive away. The center of Puerto Lumbreras is 11 mi away.
- Absolutely fantastic! The setting, the food, the hosts.We loved everything about it
The food was excellent, Steve And Debbie are the perfect hosts, so friendly and welcoming
The hotel is clean and comfortable with plenty to do, large pool, Enduro bikes, horse riding very nearby
We will definitely go again and would surely recommend it
- The dinner was top quality, and English language television was a pleasant change.
Brilliant isolated location. Lovely fixtures
& fittings. Pleasant hosts & good food.
- bed was so comfortable!!! host and hostess the best couldn’t do enough for us.
Top Hotels In Parroquia De La Fuensanta Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parroquia de la Fuensanta Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!